Chapter 5

We Got Married

Back on set,

Jiyong opened the passenger door for Bom before heading over to the driver’s side.

“How about if I drive?” Bom offered enthusiastically.

“”Nuna? Nooo, it’s better if I drive.” Jiyong quickly refused.

“Why not? It’s been a while since I’ve driven.” Bom pouted.

“And that’s the problem… How long has it been since you drove anyway?”

“Er…. quite a while…” Bom tried to think back to when did she last drove, but failed miserably to think of a recent instance. “I never needed to drive in Korea…” Stuttering, she tried to explain her lack of driving skills, “YG always has a designated driver for us, I just needed him to pick me up when I wanted to go somewhere…”

Jiyong raised his eyebrows, “that’s why I’m driving. And we’re here.”

“Huh? Really? It’s very near…”


“Which floor is it?”

“5th floor.”

As Jiyong and Bom reached the 5th floor,

“Bom!”

Surprised, Bom turned towards Jiyong and was swept up into his arms.

“Jiyong, what are you doing? Put me down!”

“I heard that husbands who carry their wives into their new home will have a happy and fulfilling marriage.” Jiyong strode to the door with Bom in his arms.

“I… Where did you hear that? Put me down, I’m heavy.”

Staring at Bom’s flushed face, “Somewhere… You’re not heavy at all Bom, where did you get the idea? In fact, did you lose weight?”

“I didn’t…”

“You were sick a few weeks ago, weren’t you? You lost some weight then.” Frowning, he made a mental note to persuade, or if it resorts to more violent means, force her to eat more.

Both their eyes widen when they saw the interior of the house. “Are we VIPs? Or are the producers this nice to all the couples?”

“I don’t know, but this is more than I ever expected”. Eyes glazed, they looked around at the living room. It was decorated in soft tones, all white and green. As they walked around their new apartment, they were touched that the producers put so much effort into making them feel comfortable. The apartment was large, with three rooms; one as the bedroom with a walk-in closet (Jiyong’s eyes gleamed when he saw that), a game room with all the latest games and a Wii and the last as their secret room, with a magnificent view of Seoul out the balcony. The decorators apparently had the couple in mind when they decorated, since the colours and the overall feel of the apartment felt like them. It looked welcoming and comfortable, a place where they can rest comfortably and be themselves.

Jiyong cam:

“So what do you think about your new home?”

“Wow, it’s amazing. It totally exceeded my expectations. The producers are just, wow! Thank you very much for the amazing house. Seungri and the others are gonna be so jealous.”

Bom cam:

“Park Bom sshi, are you satisfied with your new home?”

“I am truly amazed that the WGM producers have prepared such an incredible home for us. It’s just so perfect for us! I love it! Thank you very much! It also has a great kitchen! I would have come earlier if I had known we’re gonna get treated so well. The girls are gonna be so jealous.”

“Haha, Jiyong sshi said the same thing about the Big Bang members.”

“Well, I can imagine what will happen if the boys saw the wine cabinet and the game room. They’ll be begging to come over.”

Back on set:

“Jiyong, I think we just used up our luck for the year. Where can we get such a great house, fully-furnished and totally fits us?”

“Lol, Bom, I say it’s just the start. But this is really cool. It’s just perfect for us. And the Jacuzzi in the bathroom… I bet you’re gonna take really long baths here.”

“Hul~~~ you’re gonna spent all your time filling up the closet anyway.”

“Speaking of closets, let’s go shopping one day. Let’s see how well we know each other’s taste. So we’re gonna be each other’s stylists next time while shopping.”

“You’re just trying to get me to dress in your style, aren’t you?”

“This is a two-way thing. I’m gonna dress in your style too remember? So, deal?”

“Ok, fine.”

 

 


i'm so sorry for the late late late update... and such a short chapter too... i forsee that i will be saying those words for many chapters... i feel so bad u guys... i promise a new chapter will be up soon though... so look forward to it..? there will be no angst in this story, unless i get a feeling that angst is absolutely needed... :P well, see ya next time

p.s. thanks a lot for subscribing and supporting me :) let's support gbom together yo!