Chapter 1

We Got Married

In ‘We Got Married’ studio

“Today we are going to have a new couple.” Park Misun announced.

Everybody clapped and cheered.

“Who’s the new couple actually? There weren’t any news about the new couple.” wondered Kim Jung Min.

Kim Na Young gushed, “Maybe they are really famous stars. So, the producers want the viewers to be surprised. Who will they be?”

 “We will find out soon enough.” said Jo Hyung Gi.


Knock, knock.

“Coming!” The door opened and Minzy from 2NE1 rushed out.

 “Oh, what’s this? Thank you.” 2NE1’s maknae bowed respectfully.

Meanwhile, the studio buzzed with excitement.

“2NE1? The producers managed to get somebody from YG and from 2NE1?!” Kim Jung Min couldn’t help but be amazed.

“Who is the bride?” Kim Na Young asked excitedly.

“Unnie! Your mission arrived!  Are you ready?” Minzy rushed into her unnie’s room.

“I’m ready but Santoki insist I change my shorts.” Park Bom glanced at her teammate, Sandara Park.

“Yah, Bommie. How can you show your best assets on your first meeting with your husband? You should make him work for it!”Sandara explained.

Park Bom made a face at Sandara before reaching out for the frilly pink envelope.

“It’s 2NE1’s Park Bom! Daebak!”

“Wah! This program’s producers are jjang!”

“Neomu yeppeo.”

“Really? It’s really her?”

The commentators in the studio were full of praises and awe for We Got Married’s producers since they managed to snag the member of one of the top girl groups in Korea.

“Please proceed to XX Café to meet your husband. Please wear the mask provided when greeting your husband. After greeting each other, guess each other’s identity three times. If you fail after three times, you cannot continue as a couple.”

“Hul~~~ If I can’t guess correctly, I’m off the show?” Bom pouted, “but I just started…”

“So unnie must guess correctly. I trust you Bommie unnie.” Chaerin looked hopefully at Bom.

“Bommie, quickly change and go. Otherwise you’ll be late. You cannot be late for the first meeting.”

“Araso, I’m going I’m going.” Bom quickly replaced her ‘revealing’ shorts with figure hugging jeans before grabbing her Chanel tote and moving to the door.

“I’m going girls! Bye bye, when I come back tonight, I’ll be a married woman.” She winked saucily at the girls.

“Aigoo, Bommie unnie. Be careful.”

“See you tonight Bommie unnie! Remember you’re an idol, so take care of your image!”

“Bommie! You mustn’t reveal everything on your first meeting. Reveal yourself slowly, bit by bit to capture his heart!”

“Hul~~~” Bom could only shake her head at her group mates’ concern.


Park Bom put on her mask and walked into XX Café. She was surprised that there weren’t any customers except a guy with an identical mask to hers sitting in the middle of the café. She slowly approached him before bowing and greeting her husband-to-be.

“Anyonghaseyo.”

“Anyonghaseyo”

“Ohh! Can they guess each other’s identity?”

“I want to continue watching Park Bom on We Got Married!”

Park Bom and her husband-to-be found each other’s voices to be really familiar. In fact, they were sure that their spouses are…


Look forward to the next chapter :) please comment on the chapter and let me know any mistakes. Can you suggest anything for them to do on WGM? Or any particular place they go? I'm open to suggestions :)