Chapter 3

We Got Married

“Jiyong? Jiyong!”

“Yes? Sorry, I was spacing out for a moment there.”

“What are we supposed to do after this? There’s no mission card or anything.”

Jiyong and Bom looked at the waiter expectantly, hoping he’ll give them some clues about their next mission. The waiter brought them the menu and inside the menu was a mission card.

“Here it is.”

Opening the card, Jiyong read “Congratulations on getting married. Please enjoy your first date as a married couple at XX Café before proceeding to your new home.”

“Ahh… let’s just enjoy a cup of coffee here before looking for our new house. Are you hungry Bommie?”

Bom’s eyes sparkled and she immediately gestured the waiter over, “can I have the café special?”

The waiter looked surprisingly at Bom, “are you sure, miss?”

“Yes, I am.” Bom beamed at the waiter.

Jiyong looked at the menu and immediately understood the waiter’s hesitation. He nodded his head and said, “Let her have the special and give me a ginseng tea and a hot coffee.”

The waiter bowed and walked away to order their food.

“So….. I wonder what the girls will say if they realise that you're my husband?”

“Haha, I bet they’ll be shocked that sajangnim let both of us join WGM yet at the same time relieved that your husband is me.”

“Why should they be relieved? You’re not even Daniel Choi…” she trailed off when she realized what she was saying. She did not want her husband to hear that. He might do something embarrassing, or worse make her do something embarrassing.

“What? Did you say Daniel Choi?”

“No I didn’t, why were you saying the girls should be relieved?” Bom quickly changed the topic.

“I was sure I heard you say Daniel Choi… anyway, the girls know how close we are, so you’ll be comfortable with me, and you’ll be able show your personality on tv and the fans will get to know you better.”

“I see… That’s true.”

“Bommie” Jiyong leaned close to Bom, “who did you want to be your husband?”

Bom leaned back and said instinctively, “Daniel Choi and Won Bin sshi!”

Jiyong smirked and looked at Bom, his eyes saying “gotcha!”

Bom belatedly realized what she said and she try to salvage the situation, “But I’m really happy it’s you, Ji! Really!”

“Hahaha, Park Bom is really scared of G-Dragon.”

“She doesn’t want him to misunderstand.”

“I’m happy my husband is you, Ji. This way we won’t have to go through the process of getting to know each other, since we already know each other so well.” Bom continued trying to convince Jiyong.

“Ahhh… since they are in the same company, they are close.”

“This is a first for WGM, having two close friends in the same company as a couple.”

“Alright… I’m really happy my wife is you too, yeobo~~~”

Bom blushed and sighed, knowing he wouldn’t give up on this chance of teasing her. She can foresee her future blushing her way through WGM….


Really sorry for the late late update, really busy with stuff this year as i have to work really really hard this year so i'll update really really slowly... Sorry.....