Done.

Your the only one, I'm sorry..

"Your always doing this. Pulling forward than back without any warning, without considering my feelings and quite honestly I'm done Kris."

Kris's POV

She was mad this time, so much more upset than I could have ever imagined she would be yet I couldn't stop. My anger had a hold on my words right now and it refused to let go. "So what are you trying to say huh _____? Are you going to run into Chanyeol's arms now?!" I screamed and yelled at her my eyes burning like fire, refusing to be drenched with tears, at least not at this moment. _____'s face turned into a smirk and then she quitely laughed to herself. "So thats what you think Kris, really?" With her voice only a little lighter than a whisper, like a calm storm before the thunder and lightening she responded with this. "You are always really hot or extremely cold. Yes, you can bring up my feeings for him but I feel bad for you, that your only escape or excuse for your words was because you were threatened by your best friend. I did like him, I was developing feelings for him yet I refused to let you go. I picked you and that night when I confessed was supposed to be the night that I told you everything. Yet you ran away because things didn't go the way you wanted them to." She had such a way with words once her arrogance took over, her cockiness threatening to tear me apart. "STOP! Don't say..." I was cut off by one last comment that glided off her lips like sweet poison. "If you cannot realize what it means to have someone want to be there for you than there is no reason for me to stay in your life. I would appreciate it if from now on you stopped all of this.. because I can't take it anymore.." She gradually picked up her things from my living room floor and left. I wanted to stop her but I was too busy trying to wipe the water falling from my eyes, "But I love you." Was all I could muster as I heard the door shut behind her.

 

____'s POV

There were only so many things that I could understand. I knew and experienced Kris's temper before, I have seen his sorrow and how it tends to consume him and I have even had the pleasure of becoming his medicine that is allowed to heal his wounds. In only two years I was able to accomplish things that people who've known him for his entire life could never even dream of. And because of this I was confident that I would be welcomed with open arms into his life as his lover. Little did I know though, that he would be so terrified, if I thought that I was afraid than I was sadly mistaken. The way it felt to have his lips on mine was something I dreamed of for the last four months we haven't talked. When I heard my phone ring and it was him I seriously thought that for a moment I was dreaming. "Hello?" Kris said his voice deeper than I remembered it. "Yeah." Was all I could say before my voice broke and I told him that I missed him. "Can you come over to my apartment so that we can talk or we can meet over at your place?" he asked so shyly, he sounded exhausted. Could he have been as sad and emotionally tiered as I was? "We can meet over at your place, I can be there in like a half an hour." "Okay _____, bye." He hung up the phone, thank God, before I could say anything else. It was so embarassing that I'd forgotten how to talk to someone that was so close to me. I couldnt think of the right words to say as we began fighting as he started screaming as I saw him refuse to let the water drip out of his eyes. Maybe just maybe if he would've shown me those tears, I would not have said the words that I knew would hurt him the most.

 

Chanyeol's POV

"So how did everything go?" I asked Kris as I walked into our apartment. I didn't have the chance to look up at him before I heard the sniffles. As I turned my attention to the couch he was sitting on I saw the television to his favorite show called I Need Romance, a trash bin filled with tissues and a red face. It looked like he'd been crying. Kris has been crying a lot lately, he looks completely exhausted as I take a seat next to him. "I...I tried Chanyeol to say things. But it...it started, I started an arguement out of nowhere and I mentioned how she was just going to run to you and she..she left." He said all of this in between sniffles and gasping. "Why did you bring me up in all of this. That was probably the worst mistake because you were questioning her feelings for you. When she confessed to you that evening, earlier she came to me and told me everything. She was done with her admiration for me. She only was focusing on you." Kris began to silently cry again, this time it was harder, his body began to shake. "She left me, not once did she even look back when she walked to the door. She's really done with me, Channie I don't know what else to do." I felt bad for him as I patted his back. "For now just let yourself cry and get over all of this. We'll figure out everything in time, okay." As the hours passed by Kris began to calm down until he completely went to sleep. It was painful to see my childhood friend in this state but to be honest he brought this entire thing upon himself. He always guards his feelings like a war will break out if he even says the slightest words of love. He shouldn't have denied _____ when she kissed him for that first time and attempted to tell him how she felt. It was the hardest thing for her, she didn't know what to say nor where to start. She wrote pages and pages of the deepest held secrets of her heart, in order to properly convey to Kris everything she wanted for him, for them as lovers. And even now while trying to make-up he took the defense instead of the offense. That was his problem. He wouldn't let the girl who would take care of him to do just that, he always felt like she would see something that disgusted her, that would make her leave but ____ wasn't that kind of girl. However Kris became that one thing that she disgusted, his walls became too much for her to bear because every step forward she took Kris would push her back five without one single warning. Because she would desperately want to hold him the way she wants, he would move around uncomfortably scared that she might just let go. Since Kris never relaxed nor did she.