Well...

My Better Half...

I'm sorry, this is not really an update... I wanted to apology to my readers and subscribers for the so little updates lately. I really wanted to write that story and I have tried to make a lot of efforts to keep on adding chapters so you would know what next but although I have the plan of what I have to write, inspiration never comes and I just can't write anything. Each time I open the file with the story on my computer, I end up staring at the blank page with no words at all, even if I know what Ii have to write. I think that's because the content of the story is a little too fluffy for me and it does not match with what I want to write at present. Each time I write one more paragraph, also, I am never satisfied of the content, which is sad. I think I will keep on posting for "My Better Half" but it will not be scheduled at all.

Well, I know if you read a ChangSeo story you may not be interested about reading about another pairing but because one may never know I have a YunRa fiction called "Children of the Calm Morning" (which matches with what I want to write more) that you can take a look at and that desperately needs readers. Just in case... I think I will publish a TaeSu ficlet anytime soon as well.

Once again I apology for this hiatus, I am really sorry. I can promise there will be updates from time to time anyway. Thanks for your support and your patience. Thanks for being there anyway.