Summer Lovin' - The Crush

EXO One-Shot Collection

By N.Ana

http://sweetlovefactory.tumblr.com/post/27998800444/summer-lovin-the-crush-exo-ks-baekhyun


"Aishh!!! Why me again? WHY?" you screamed to yourself. "I can't take it anymore! Unnie, I'm off for a walk!" you screamed and got off the house.

*Why is this always happening to me? I'm tired of one-sided love!* you thought. 

You just came to spend your vacation at your cousin's to forget about boys and relationships and already had a crush. You are certainly in love with him, but you don't know if he's sharing the same feelings with you. You're dreaming of him every night. Lately all you do during the day is memorize his image in your head.

*I try to act like I'm not looking at you, but you keep meeting my gaze. What should I do? I fell for you. I'm only thinking about you. I don't want an one-sided love. Should I say something? But what if you don't want me?... Aish... I'm going crazy waiting like this* 

Lately you started to feel uneasy. You lost your cofidence. You started to think you're ugly or fat. You started to question if you're strange or have a plain personality. You even asked yoursel if you're stupid and that's why he doesn't love you.

You sat down on a bench and started to think about him again. The thought made you sad like always.

"Who in this world would fall for someone like me?" you shouted out loud. 

"Me..." a voice shouted out of nowhere.

"Huh?" you turned around to see the person.

"B-Baekhyun?" you gulped.

"Yes. Me... I know it's a little bit late, but I just got the courage." he said.

"C-C-Courage?... For what?" you asked confused.

"For this..." Baekhyun said and locked lips with you.

You were stunned, you don't know what to do but to respond at his kiss. 

"_____, I got my eye on you since I first met you. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier but ... I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes" you said smiling.

*Who thought that in the end 'the crush will turn to be the anticipated boyfriend*

                                                                                                                                                                                                    a Sweet Love Factory Production