Waitress, huh?

EXO One-Shot Collection

By N.Ana

http://sweetlovefactory.tumblr.com/post/35585110223/waitress-huh-exo-ms-lay


 

All of us have our little secrets, even you. What was your secret?… Well… You were hiding the fact that you were a waitress from your boyfriend. Why?… That’s easy… You were ashamed of your job. Your boyfriend was the famous Lay from the rookie group EXO M and you were a poor waitress at a small cafe. You were afraid that he wouldn’t want a waitress for a girlfriend. You were with him just for 3 months and you managed to hide that thing from him. Every time he asked you what your job was you would do everything just to change the subject. And that’s how you managed to escape every time.

Today you were at work but without you knowing you had special guests . Luhan loved the coffee here, not to mention the waitress, so he came often, but today he took Lay and Kris with him too. 

"Hyung, tell me one more time why did I agree to come here?" Lay asked Luhan pointing to the cafe.

"Because I wanted to show you that beautiful waitress that works here." Luhan answered.

"You know I have a girlfriend, right?" Lay said.

"Just shut up, both of you! And get in already!" Kris pushed the two of them in the cafe.

They entered and sit at Luhan’s usual table. Someone came and gave them the menu. 

"I’m going to the bathroom. Just order me an iced americano." Lay said standing up.

"Ok."

"I wonder where’s _____. She should take our order." Luhan sighed. "Oh. There she is. _____!!" he screamed after you.

You turned around and saw him, Luhan. He would come here often, always calling for you, always flirting with you. You were having fun seeing him how he was trying to get your attention. And no. You didn’t mention him that you were Lay’s girlfriend and thank God he never took Lay with him. Anyway, Lay never introduced you to EXO. Seeing Luhan waving desperately your direction you went to his table.

"Now, now Luhan-shi. How many times have I told to not make such a fuss?" you said tapping your foot.

"I wanted to make sure you’re seeing me." Luhan pouted.

You rolled your eyes. 

"Have I told you how beautiful you’re today?" Luhan smirked.

You rolled your eyes again.

"Stop with your flirting. I have a boyfriend. Sooo…. What would you want to order?" you asked.

"Two iced americanos and one latte macchiato." Kris answered.

"Ok. I’ll be right back." you said and left.

Just then Lay came to the table and saw Luhan’s sad face.

"What happened with him?" Lay asked Kris.

"That waitress that he wanted to show us just rejected him." Kris chuckled. "But I have to say, that she’s really beautiful. Her boyfriend must be proud of her. You’ll see when she’ll bring our order."

*Hmm… Let’s see if this girl is really as beautiful as the guys said* Lay thought.

He was now interested in this girl, for a moment forgetting about you. So they waited for you to come, but Lay got bored so he took out his phone to play some games. Just when he wanted to press play someone came at their table.

"I guess this is for you, Luhan-shi." you put his latte macchiato on the table. "And that means one iced americano is for you." you put the drink in front of Kris. "And one for….. Y-Yi Xing?!!" you stuttered seeing your boyfriend. 

Because of the shock you dropped the drink on his pants.

"Oops! Oppa, I’m so sorry. I-I didn’t mean to." you said blushing.

"We’ll talk later." he said blushing too.

"You know each other?" Luhan asked curious.

"No." you said.

"No. It’s just happens that she’s my girlfriend." Lay said looking at you.

Because you wanted to escape his intense gaze you turned around to leave.

"I’m going to see if I can find some extra pants for you." you said leaving.

Not long after you came with a pair of pants from one of your coworkers. You took him in the back and waited for him to get changed. You wanted to go home. You were too ashamed to look him in the eyes, but he stopped you just when you wanted to leave.

"Waitress, huh?" he chuckled.

"See? That’s why I didn’t want to tell you. I knew you’ll be ashamed of me and…" you stopped because he took your chin in his hands and kissed you.

"Don’t ever say that again!" he looked straight in your eyes and you nodded.

"Now… Can you bring me another drink?" he smiled.

"Of course." you giggled.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                  a Sweet Love Factory Production