My Savior Has Amnesia (Part 2) - Final

EXO One-Shot Collection

By N.Ana

http://sweetlovefactory.tumblr.com/post/33512326028/my-savior-has-amnesia-exo-ms-luhan-part-2-final


Flashback:

"YAH! Let me go! YAH!" you screamed while a guy was trying to beat you.

"Excuse me. But I think this is my girlfriend. If you have a problem with her you have a problem with me. So just let her go and get lost!" Luhan said to the guy.

The guy was now nervous so he let go of your arm and hit Luhan in the face. The punch was so strong that Luhan fell in the pool and hit his head from the bottom of the pool. You were shocked. You didn’t know what to do, especially since you didn’t know how to swim.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP! PLEASE HELP!" you screamed.

End of flashback

“So that’s how you ended here and got a coma. I was here all the time crying my heart for you wthout knowing that when you’ll wake up you’ll have amnesia and forget about me. If I didn’t got in a fight with that guy you wouldn’t be here. I’m sorry.” You said and wiped your tears.

*Why do I have a felling that I know her, but don’t know where. Maybe she’s saying the truth. Maybe I’m her boyfriend for real. I dunno… I just have to wait.*Luhan thought.

The next days you tried hard to make him remember you. You would come by and show him photos with you two and things that belong to you and him, like couple things. You would also tell him stories, but all your efforts failed.

                                            * * *

It was finally the day of discharge and he still didn’t regain his memory, but you still went to take him.

“Tell me one more time why I approved for you to take me home?” he asked.

“Cause as long as your parents are in China I’m the one who knows where’s your house and also I have the spare key.” You proudly answered.

He mouthed something that you didn’t understand, but went along. You two arrived at his apartment and you helped him install and accommodate since he didn’t remember his home either.

“I have an idea! If you say I lost my memory at that pool, shouldn’t we go there? Maybe I’ll remember something.” Luhan proposed

So you’ve done as he said and went to the pool. After all, you wanted him to regain his memory and everything would be good to try.

There weren’t so many people so you quickly found a good spot. You looked around and saw some friends so you went to say hi. All this time without you knowing your enemy, Gimin, was there. She had a crush on Luhan so because of this you were enemies. She saw Luhan alone and didn’t hesitate to make her move.

When you turned around you saw them flirting. Now you were really pissed off. After all your efforts to regain his memory, to bring your old Lulu back again she just comes and flirts with him like you didn’t exist? What did you do to deserve this? You went to her and you pulled her hair taking her away from Luhan without caring about the people that were staring at you.

“YAH! Let go!” she screamed.

“How many times have I told you that Luhan is taken? Huh? How many?” you asked her.

“Yah! Don’t mess with me ___! You don’t know what I’m able of.” Gimin said.

“Like I’m afraid of you…”

“Oooo…. You’re not? Let’s see how will you swim since you don’t know how.” She said and pushed you in the pool.

“____!” Luhan screamed.

All this time he watched you figthing and when he saw you falling in the pool a strange feeling apeared and  he ran to save you. He jumped in the pool and took you bringing you back at the edge of the pool. He did C.P.R..

*Please wake up ___! Please!* he thought.

He leaned in and pressed his lips on yours.

Flashback:

“Oppa, what’s this?” you asked confused.

“A photobook. Open it!” Luhan said. “Do you like it? I made this for you. These are our memories. Let’s hope we’ll never forget them.” He leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

End of flashback.

All his memories were clear now. He remembered everything.  His family, his friends and the most important thing: YOU. Seeing you like this broke his heart. He now started to cry.

“Please wake up! I remember everything! Please!” he screamed while shaking you.

Suddenly you started to cough, getting the water out.

“___! Oh ___! Are you alright? Oh babe, I was so worried!” Luhan hugged you.

’Babe’? … That means… “

“Yes. I remember. I remember everything.” He leaned and kissed you.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                a Sweet Love Factory Production