At The Pool

EXO One-Shot Collection

By N.Ana

http://sweetlovefactory.tumblr.com/post/29983041921/at-the-pool-exo-ms-lay


Finally a day off for your boyfriend and because it was very hot outside you two decided to go to the pool.  You didn’t want any of his fans to disturb you, so you went to a private pool. And there you where…

“Oppa, can you put some protection for me? Please.” You asked him.

“Sure. It will be a pleasure.” He smirked.

“Oppa! We are in a public place.” You pouted.

“Just sit.” Lay said.

“Ok.”

*Aishhh! Oppa can be so erted sometimes.*

After that Lay went to swim. Why didn’t you go with him?… Just like the other girls you wanted to tan. And like always he protested, but you ignored him. You put your headphones on and sat on the lounge chair.

You didn’t realize but soon you fell asleep under the sun light. Lay observed this and an idea popped in his head.

You were awake because of something wet on your body. You opened your eyes just to see Lay on top of you.

“Oppa, get off me. The people are staring. Why are you even on top of me?” you asked trying to push him off.

“It smelled like something was hot, so I thought that I should chill you.” Lay raised his eyebrows.

You made a face.

“Just get off.” You said.

“OPPA!!”

“No.” he nonchalantly said.

“Michigheso.” You screamed.

“Give me a kiss!”

“What?”

“Give me a kiss and I’ll get off.” Lay said

Like he said you gave him a kiss and he responded to it, with one blessed with love.

You brake apart and went in the pool with Lay. You swam, jumped in the pool,

played with Lay and talked about everything. You had a lot of fun.

“Lay oppa. I’m thirsty. Let’s get out of the pool.” You said.

“Ok. I’ll get you a drink.”

You went to sit on the lounge chair and noticed someone was on the other lounge chair near yours. It was a handsome guy with toned abs. Without you noticing you started to stare at the handsome guy. Lay came with your drink and saw you staring at the guy near you.

*Yah. Why are you staring at him when you have a boyfriend?* he thought.

“Your drink, miss.” Lay said

“Hmm… Aaaaa… Thanks oppa.” You gave him an awakerd smile, realizing what you were doing.

You turned to the right and saw the handsome guy admiring you from head to toe. He noticed you staring at him so he smiled and winked at you. You blushed and smiled back at the guy forgetting for a moment about your boyfriend.

Lay didn’t believe his eyes. He watched everything and was stuned by your actions.

*How can she smile at other guy than me? This is it!* he thought.

Without thinking and saying a word he grabbed your hand and went to the pool. He took you in his arms bridal style and threw you in the pool. After this he jumped himself in the pool, hugged you and kissed you like he never did. It was magic. You felt ashamed and apologized.

“You’re mine. Understand?” he asked and you nodded. “Let’s forget about the incident and enjoy our time!” and you nodded again. “You’ll receive your punishment later, young lady.”

That day you stayed like this in his warm and secure arms until you went home, without caring about the people aroud you.

                                                                                                                                                                                                     a Sweet Love Factory Production