Epilogue

Awkward Doesn't Begin to Describe It

“Then all seemed bleak and I only had a few forces left- they were closing in on me, but I still had a secret weapon and I was just waiting for the perfect moment to whip it out and totally decimate them-“
“Shh-“ Ryeowook held up his hand as he and Kyuhyun were walking into the living room of their dorm.
“Wh-“
Ryeowook held his finger up to his lips and motioned for Kyuhyun to follow.
They walked quietly from the doorway to the couch where Jongwoon and Sungmin lay, yet again.

“Aww…” Ryeowook murmured, his hands on his cheeks, “They’re perfect. Like little angels. I can definitely see why Sungie-hyung liked to watch us sleep.” He cooed at the two, pulling out his phone as Kyuhyun watched the fairly bizarre scene.

They looked like two adult guys sleeping on a couch to Kyuhyun.
Not really photo-worthy, in his opinion.
Sure, they were clinging to each other, Jongwoon with his arms around Sungmin, the younger with his head on Jongwoon’s chest, their legs tangled together. Sungmin’s hand was gently kneading at Jongwoon’s shirt.
Sungmin’s face was particularly angelic, the corners of his lips lifted in an odd sleep-smirk, eyelids fluttering minutely. Occasionally his nose would wrinkle or his lips would quirk and return to a sleepy pout.
Jongwoon just looked like he had his eyes closed.
Jongwoon could be creepy like that.

“Aren’t they adorable?” Ryeowook sighed, putting his phone away, “I’ll send these to Minnie-hyung later, he’ll love them.”
“A little creepy but sure, why not?”
Ryeowook smiled and ushered Kyuhyun away, “Let’s not disturb them. Want to do something?”
“Yeah, play Starcraft. Want to watch?”
Ryeowook paled a little, “Maybe I’ll just read a book.”

Back in the living room, Sungmin was poking his head above the couch, watching the two disappear into the hallway.
“That was close.” Jongwoon murmured.

“Yeah, they really gave me a shock.” Sungmin agreed, “Good thing we heard Kyuhyun a mile away talking about that game again.”
“Yep…” Jongwoon was barely listening, far too busy watching the way Sungmin’s shirt clung to his body.
Sungmin glanced back at Jongwoon with a happy smile, “See something you like, hyung?”

“More like I see your shirt covering up something I like.” Jongwoon grinned, flashing his teeth.
“Cheesy.” Sungmin glanced back at the hallway, supporting himself on one arm and the hem of his shirt, “What’re the chances they’ll walk in on us again?”
“Oh, definitely. Kyu-ah likes a lot of snacks when he games. Wookie-ah likes to make snacks.” Jongwoon slid a hand beneath Sungmin’s t-shirt to graze the skin beneath with his fingertips.

“Might be worth it.” Sungmin said softly, his breathing just a tad uneven at the motion of Jongwoon’s fingers.
“Traumatizing the dongsaengs would be hilarious.” Jongwoon pointed out softly, concentrating on tracing Sungmin’s abs with his nail.

Sungmin’s breath hitched when Jongwoon’s finger began circling his belly button.

“You know, the least you could do is come help me, Kyu-ah,” Ryeowook was saying as he walked down the hall, “So demanding, I swear.”

Sungmin dropped like a sack of potatoes onto Jongwoon who felt like a balloon that someone just tried to pop.
Not that he minded, terribly, Sungmin was laying directly on top of him, his face in Jongwoon’s neck, breath hot against his skin.

Ryeowook took another peek at them with a soft coo of delight before making his way to the kitchen.

“I’m starting to think it might be a better idea to just keep it slow tonight, hyung.” Sungmin whispered near Jongwoon’s ear.
Jongwoon nodded, “Fine, but… the position your hips are right now… you’re kind of grinding… you stay in that position and things are going to get real awkward, real fast.”

Sungmin lifted his head long enough to give Jongwoon a devious smirk, “You mean… like this?” He shifted his hips and the older man bit his lip, “Y-yes, like that.”
“You know, hyung.” Sungmin grinded his hips again, earning a soft but very wanton moan from the man beneath him, “I think I could get used to this kind of awkward.”

--


A/N: Thanks for sticking around, y'all :) I hope you all enjoyed the story!