Chapter 5

Only For You

Nobody’s POV

 

-Merong-

“Did you just show it again!?” Heechul shouted now furiously to the girl.

“Tsk!”

“Did you just!?” Heechul snapped “Wait till I get you!”

Minji didin’t wait for another second to run away from Heechul who started to chase her.

“ Help meee~!!!!!! AAAAAAAA~!!!!” Minji shouted and ran for her life.

“ COME HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!” Heechul grapped minji’s arm and they fell on the ground. Heechul bottom and Minji on top of him, at the same time Kangin came inside and was shocked to see the two on the ground “What The are you guys doing!?”

Minkyung was shocked too, she had come from the kitchen with the other Super Junior members. Minji’s lips were on Heechul’s lips, they had accidently kissed.

“HYUNG!” Kangin, sungmin and all the others shouted, exept Leeteuk who sighned and went back to the kitchen.

Minji got up really fast and looked shocked at Heechul who was as shocked as she was, Minji’s face was burning red and so was Heechul’s.

“that... was my first kiss...” She touched her lips ‘if you could call that a kiss’

“it was an accident!” Heechul said and ran into his room ‘ what just happened?’

“ I Think we should leave now Minji, ne? Minji?” Minkyung shook her, but she didn’t answer. She greeted Super Junior for the last time and took Minji outside and left.

“what was that all about?” Kangin asked, but everyone was gone already..

“Leeteuk-hyung? what was that all about?” Kangin wnt to the leader

“oh.. some girls returned Heechul’s iPod” Leeteuk drank some coffee

“oh, luckyly it was found, otherwise this house would’ve not lasted longer” they laughed

 

 

Outside

“What just happened?” Minji shook Minkyung

“you just fought and kissed your idol, K-I-M H-E-E-C-H-U-L” She answered cooly.

Minji shook her head “OMG why did I do that!?”

“Cuz you’re an idiot”

“I know but now he must hate me!!!”

“Babo! no he doesn’t! you’re his fan and you know he doesn’t”

“yeah, BUT STILL!!!” Minkyung laughed ‘maybe this was not a good idea to come here?’  

“IT’S NOT FUNNY!!!”

“IT IS!” She laughed harder

Minji glared at her, but who was she kidding?  she just had the best time of her life, she laughed too.

 

 

“By the way Minji, did you get the job from the cafe near SM Academy?” The girls were walking home after the long day.

-silence-

“did you?” Minkyung tryed to look at Minji’s face, but she avoided Minkyung’s eyes

“you didn’t?”

Minji stopped

“Minji?”

Minji started laughing ‘ ok now she has lost it’

“I GOT THE JOB!!!”

Minji started jumping up and down squeling with Minkyung, now she would see her idol/idols more often.

 

Super Junior’s dorm

Heechul shiwered

“What’s wrong hyung? are you cold or something?” Sungmin asked

“ I just got a bad feeling about tomorrow...”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY for the REEEEEAAAALLYYYY~ LONG wait!!!! D"8 I was so lost, I could not figure out how I'm gonna continue writing this! but now I know >3 and I'm gonna update this sooner but here you are hope you like it, it's not much but it's something! and again sorry for the wait!