Chapter 4

Only For You

Chapter 4 

 

 

Nobody’s POV

As Minji and Minkyung got inside they were frozen by the view.

“Was this place hit by a hurricane?” Minji asked while looking at the floor which was covered in papers, pillows and who knows what.

“Yep and that hurricane was named Kim Heechul...” Sungmin sighned.

“Oh...”

“Yah! Heechul come and clean up this mess!” Leeteuk shouted in the kitchen.

“Coming! hey Hangkeng help me a bit” It was more like Heechul giving Hangkeng orders than helping him out.

“ You’re cruel to him!” Minji couldn’t stand the sight of someone cleaning some other persons messes.

She stiffed as Heechul glared at her. Then it hit her ‘oh ... what did I just do?’ Minji slapped herself mentally‘ he’s your bias!! why are you shouting to him??? apologize to him now!!!’

“Oh...  Who says I can’t order him around?” Heechul was pissed

“ Minji-sshi don’t worry I was going to clean this up anyway!” Hangkeng pushed between.

“ No it’s not ok, The one who made this mess should clean it himself!” Minji said again forgetting who she was against.

“Tsk, what you mean me? huh?” Heechul stepped closer to Minji.

 They were just inches away from eachother, Heechul leaned down, making Minji blush hard.

“ Oh you must like me?” Heechul smirked.

“ Yah! Don’t you think too much about yourself!” Minji flushed bright red

“Awww~ how cute” Heechul said sarcastically.

-Merong-

“ Did you just show me your tongue!?”

“What if I did?”

 

Meanwhile at the kitchen, Minkyung and the other Super Junior members were discussing all sort of things.

“ Would you like tea? Coffee?” Siwon asked.

“ Tea  please” Minkyung smiled, Siwon started making the tea.

“So is she always like that?” Donghae came from nowhere, Minkuyng nodded a little.

“Well not always, she just turns like that if somebody bullyes others...”

“That isn’t bullying...”

“It isn’t? well to me it seemed some sort of bullying”

“Well it’s Heechul-hyung we’re talking about....”

“ yeah... you’re right... btw siwon this tea is good!”

“Good that you like it!” Siwon smiled and continued his conversation with Eunhyuk. ‘well these guys seem to be normal’

 

Minkyung’s POV

 “Did you just show it again!?”  I heard Heechul shout, then I heard some running, what were those guys up to?

Then there was a big CRASH sound and the door opened

“ What the are you guys doing!?” I heard Kangin shout. What the hell? I went to the living room and saw...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mianhae~! I'm really sorry for not updating this faster!!! D8

 I'm on summer vacation and haven't had any inspiration to write... And yes I know this chapter is short but please bear with me! D8

Next one will be longer and maybe more interesting! xD I'm really trying to make this interesting! Thank you subscribers! and please comment it helps me to write. And I just started writing next chapter! :3