Chapter 2

Only For You

 Heechul 

“I’m going out!” Heechul said just before slammig the door behind him, he was gone. “What’s wrong with Heechul-hyung?” The maknae Kyuhyun asked confused  “ He had a bad day... Nobody really knows what happened today, but when we got back from the fan meeting, he was already like that” Leader Leeteuk said and continued reading the book he had just started  “ oh... I think I’m gonna go and play starcraft~” Kyuhyun said and went to his room.

 

Heechul walked the almost empty streets of seol remembering the letter he got ‘DIE’ was written on it ‘... I hate antifans...’ *sigh* He took his iPod out of his pocket and pressed the play button

“Neorago,  Neorago

Neorago,  Neorago

Nan noppunirago,  Neorago

Neorago,  Neorago”

Heechul walked and cleared his mind, but then suddenly some girl pumbed into him “Watch were you are going!” She shouted

“you should have watched were you are running yourself!” Heechul shouted back at her

 “mianhae” The girl apologised but for nothing, the man was already gone ”whatever”. ‘why the hell is this happening to me?’  Heechul sighed and walked to the dorms.

 “ I’m back!” he shouted “oh, welcome back!” Leeteuk said still reading the book “Where are the others?”

Heechul asked ‘even tough I don’t care’

 “ah, Kyuhyun is playing Starcraft with some of the members, Eunhyuk and Donghae are in their room doing god knows what, Hangeng is at your room and the rest...”  Leeteuk didin’t even have the chance to finish his sentence and Heechul was already gone. “At least he’s back” Leeteuk said to himself and continued reading.

 

At Heeculs and Hangengs room

“yo!” Heechul said and sat on his bed “where have you been?” Hangeng asked “out” Heechul said.

He started to look at his pockets ‘where is it?!’

Heechul paniced, he looked everywhere he had been since he came back “WHERE IS IT!?” Hangeng looked at Heechul with a quetoning look on his face “what is missing?” Heechul looked under his bed “My iPod is missing! I had it when I got out but now it’s missing!”

 

 Minji

I was walking home when I came across the place where I bumped into that mysterious guy. Who I even tought for a second to be kim heechul, but he couldn’t have been, he wasn’t a jerk like that‘Who does he think he is? I got hurt too’  I tought. “What’s that?” There was something on the ground “Ipod?” whose is it?, I lifted it and looked does it say who the owner is “oh, kim heechul that’s nice who might that be?”

I walked few steps “WTF!? KIM HEECHUL!?” I looked it again and it really was Kim Heechuls from Super Junior! ‘wait a second? so was the guy whom I bumped into kim heechul? omg.... I even shouted at him!’

 

Minkyung answered the phone

 “What now Minji-ah? it’s 3am shouldn’t you be sleeping? I know I was...” 

“MINKYUNG!!!! you’ll never guess what happened tonight!!!”

“what?”

“GUESS!! ahhah”

“you said that I won’t never guess”

“oh...”

“so?”

“I BUMPED INTO KIM HEECHUL!!!”

“ok nice, can I go to sleep now? -silence- wait a second, Kim Heechul? you mean Sujus Kim Heechul?”

“That’s what I said babo!”

“WHAAAT??”

 

Finally~ Hope you enjoy! :D 7 Subscriptions!? thank you! 8D Please comment! ;D