Chapter 1

Only For You

“Kyaaaa~!!!”  I squealed silently as I saw that handsome man out of my dreams before my eyes.  It was Super Juniors fan meeting and they were giving autographs and shaking hands with fans, my turn, I got everyones signatures Yesung, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, donghae and so on... and I shook hands with all of them, then finally it was Kim Heechuls turn, he was the light of my life. My hands were sweating, my heart was beating faster than usual, it felt like forever to go to his table. Finally I reached my destination.

“Hi ” Heechul looked into my eyes and smiled.

 I gulped and shyly replied ”hi...”.

“Here you go” He handed me the signature.

“Thank You” I replied and after that he offered his hand to me, I slowly lifted my hand, hoping that my hand wasn’t sweaty anymore, and when our fingers touched I felt like fainting, my heart was beating even faster than before and it felt like the handshake took forever and I didin’t want to let go and I was wishing that the time would stop, but as cruel as the reality is I had to let go, and that was only because there was another fan pushing me away.

One last time he smiled at me and then he greeted the next fangirl behind me. I walked away.

 

20min later outside....

“ I WILL NEVER WASH THIS HAND AGAIN!!!!” I screamed and received a hard punch on my head from my bestfriend Minkyung “ Yah babo! was he that dreamy!? I felt so embarased when you were squeling” she said.

I patted my head and nodded “Of course he is! and will allways be, and when we are gonna get married you are not invited!”

“Stop dreaming allready Minji-ah, and besides even if you are gonna get marryed to him you’ll invite me to the wedding no matter what” She smirked.

“Who makes you think that? Weren’t you the one sgueling like an idiot when you saw Yesung?”  I laughed, she punched me again “ That’s differend!”

“How exactly?” I patted my head. Minkyung has been crazy about Yesung allmost the same time as I have been crazy about Heechul, so maybe about... since they debuted?

“Hey what are you doing tonight Minji?” Minkyung asked when we were walking towards home. “Work....” I said, she walked beside me smiling “wanna do somethig tomorrow?” I nodded as a reply “ Ok, so see you tomorrow! Have fun at work.” She said and left, I watched her walk away and walked to the opposite direction.

 

A hour and half later...

“I’m late!!!” maybe I should have not watched full house reruns? , I was running to my work but suddenly I found myself on the hard ground“Ouch!” I groaned and shouted “watch were you are going!” to the person who had pumbed into me. The person was about 170cm tall and he was wearing balck jeans, red blouse, face mask and a white cap, it was too dark to see what the person looked like. “You should have watched were you are running yourself!” The man shouted as a reply “ mianhae ” I said and the man walked away “whatever”  but as I looked at the person and remembered hearing that familiar voice somewhere I immidietly froze.... whas that?... no he couldn’t have...

 

 

Okay so here is the first chapter..... .___. hope you like it! I did my best, but as I said I haven't written a fanfic in english so it may not be so colorful and I know there might be mistakes Dx but please be nice to me and comment! ;D [I have 3 subscriptions allredy??? 0////0] thank you! :D