Chapter 3

Only For You

Minkyung's place


Minji’s POV


We were just sitting there watching the iPod I had found “What are you gonna do?” Minkyung asked “I have to return it that’s for sure” I answered, Minkyung just nodded.


-Silence-


“Sooo~ when are you going?  There is the address” Minkyung said “Huh!?” I took the iPod from her hands ‘yes!  Finally I have the chance to see Heechul-oppa face to face for more than a few seconds! there isn’t a phone number! Well at least there is the address ‘There I was squealing like an idiot….again.
“Why are we friends again?” I heard Minkyung say, as a joke of course, when she usually says that [She says it really often] I would react somehow…but now…. I had other things to think about… and in other words my head full of ideas how to return the little treasure I was given.
“Oh! By the way I’m staying over tonight~ ” I went to Minkyung’s bed and pretend that  fell asleep. 
“YAH!”


-Snoring-


“….. I’m gonna burn your Heechul posters…. ” Minkyung threatened me. 
“You wouldn’t dare”
“Watch me” She smirked.


Super Junior’s dorm


Siwon’s POV


Wae? Why Is Heechul-hyung like that? Did I do something wrong!? Why!? Tell me! He has been yelling and searching something like a maniac! He even threw stuff out of the window some time ago and I think the table in the kitchen is upside down “Hyung!? Hyung!? What’s wrong? Why are you like that??” I asked the maniac beside me “HAFVAJDGFVJASGVJK!!!” Has he really gone mad this time? What’s happening??? I’m so confused!!!


The Next morning


Minkyung’s POV


“So could you please explain why I’m here with you again?”  ‘Even though I really don’t mind’
“You Think I could come here by myself?” Minji said and looked at the address again “Is this the place?” she asked from herself. I nodded and walked beside her “ Yeah, this is it… But in my dreams I thought this place would look a bit different” They were idols and I bet they had a lot of money, but somehow this not so big old looking building didn’t convince me.
For a second we stood there thinking about what would happen when we would press the doorbell ‘Oh who cares!’ I pressed it.
“Whaat!?  Minkyung! I wasn’t ready!” Minji protested, but it was already too late somebody was at the door.
“Good morning!”  We said in unison
“I’m Kang Minji and this is my friend Park Minkyung, we are looking for Kim Heechul ” She said immediately. Now Leeteuk looked really confused and us smiling like a bunch of idiots didn’t help at all. I looked inside, there was almost every member of Super Junior looking at us, but Heechul was missing ‘was he not home?’ I thought, but then I heard some cursing…and the voice was really familiar.     


Minji’s POV


‘We’re actually here!I can’t believe it! Kyaah~! There was Leeteuk, Yesung, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Kangin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Hangkeng, Kibum, Siwon, Shindong and… huh? Where’s Heechul?’ I had lost hope for a second but then I heard his voice.
“What business do you have with Heechul-hyung?” Siwon asked.
“I found something that is his” I said
“And what might that be?” Heechul came to the door, his hair was messy and he had dark eye bags.
“AH! Good morning Heechul-oppa! I “met” you last night and I think that you dropped this” I handed him his iPod. He took it from my hands and looked at it closely.
“Yes this is mine, thanks” He said and walked away.
“No problem” I whispered while looking at the ground.
 “Soo~ that was the thing he was looking for!” Hangkeng said and walked inside with few members.
“You wanto come inside?" Leeteuk asked

"Yeah!" We said and walked inside.

 

I'm Sorry this chapter took so much time to write! Dx I actually wrote this at my friends place some time ago, and I had some problems transfering this to my computer... I'm really sorry! Dx Please comment! 8D