Two

✡☪ Two Moons ☪ ✡

Arguing

1. To engage in a quarrel; dispute : They would reach nowhere if they continued arguing.

 

Kris pushed some trees out of the way as he continued to walk around the forest.

"Erm.. Kris, where exactly are we going?" Tao asked 

"We have to find those girls" Kris said not bothering to even look back. "We might kill them and stay with their safe haven. They must be great hiders if even I can't find them" 

"Why can't we just go home?" Luhan asked

By home, he meant their abandoned foster home that was getting in a worse state to live in per second. But they didn't care. It was the closest they had gotten to home since a long time.

Kris stopped walking and Luhan knew he was in trouble. Kris took a shuddered breathe as if he may be crying. But everyone knew Kris never cried.

"Home? You called the rotten place home?" Kris turned around and stared at Luhan with grey eyes filled with sorrow and despair. "We aren't going back there and you know we can't stay in one place for too long. Just shut up and keep walking. We might find our real new home once we find those girls"

"Y-Yes, Kris" Luhan said softly as Tao purposely bumped into him as he walked past him.

"Do you even know where you're going?" Xiumin asked

"Yeah! We've been walking around for hours!" Lay whined

"If you es could fly, it'd be much easier" Kris rolled his eyes.

"You talk as if flying is such an amazing power when in reality, it's terribly lame" Tao glared at him.

"Since when do you even care if you leave us behind or not?" Lay said

Chen simply watched his brothers with sad eyes. He looked like he wanted to stop them but but he couldn't; his shyness got the best of him. It was killing him to watch his brothers fight all the time but there was nothing he could do..

Or was there?

He wasn't strong enough to stop them but he knew how to call their attention without having to get physical because honestly they would reach nowhere if they continued arguing. So he did the only thing he could and called on his powers. 

Suddenly it got cloudy and a lightning bolt striked the earth a few feet away from them and all the boys turned their attention to Chen who looked back at them with sad eyes and a disappointed look on his face. That was what he did whenever he wanted to grab their attention. He shook his head from side to side, and all  the boys looked down except Kris who continued to walk.

"You're right Lay, I don't." Kris said and flew away.

"Exellent now he's gone" Tao said

"What should we do now?" Luhan said

"We'll move . He'll come back, he has to. And when he does he'll find us." Xiumin said

After half hour of walking they found themselves in the heart of the forest with a seemingly impenetrable thicket in front of them blocking they're only entrance.

"We need to get through i have a feeling they're near." Xiumin said

"How do you suppose we do that." Lay said 

"I guess I could freeze it and then Chen could strike it with lightning" he said looking at Chen who just nodded.

"Hurry they're near" Kris said which made everyone look back startled.

"Okay" Xiumin said as he started tto freeze the thicket. 

"Your turn" Xiumin said looking back at Chen who closed his eyes.

"Wait!" Lay said and te clouds started to disperse. "We should move back, it's gonna blow when the lighning strikes."

When everyone was far enough from the frozen thicket Chen began and the clouds started to form again, then, lightning fell and striked the thicket causing to explode in a million pieces. Beyond them, stood the a fairly large house. It looked completely dark and abandoned even if it was the middle of the day.

The boys looked at each other.

"Seriously?" Tao broke the silence.