Beginning

Dr. Feel Good

 


 

 

It’s been ten years since Joonmyun and Kyungsoo knew each other. Since then Joonmyun never looked for other friends than Kyungsoo. The two of them grew up together since the Do family moved to Seoul. Joonmyun was around seven and Kyungsoo was around six back then. The moment they saw each other friendship was build upon them. They shared laughter, tears, pain and almost everything. They did everything together. Even the schools they attended were the same. The two were just simply inseparable. Their families were also acquainted with each other. The Do and the Kim family were close friends back then. Every feast or celebration their families are sure to celebrate together.

 

But for the past five years, Joonmyun’s parents started working overseas. It was a great opportunity for the parents to grab for the sake of their child’s future. Consequently, Joonmyun was left alone in their house. He was only twelve back then and he was quite mature enough to understand what he would face when his parents flew to China.

 

The Do family took good care of Joonmyun in behalf of his parents’ absence. Though their houses were just a few blocks apart, Mrs. Do and his son, Kyungsoo, usually visits the child and sometimes the Do family picks up Joonmyun to stay over at their house.

 

When Joonmyun and Kyungsoo started high school, the two started living together. Kyungsoo’s parents’ were designated on their original home town, Gyeonggi Province. It made Joonmyun worry about having no one around. He was always with Kyungsoo. He was like his brother and his best friend. But to his surprise Kyungsoo begged his parents to leave him behind with Joonmyun.

 

--

 

Today was the start of a new school year in Seoul National School. Students of different age were already fixing themselves, preparing for school and some were already walking their way to the said school. It was already 7’o clock in the morning and an hour left before the school starts. But for one specific student, he was still buzzing off...


“HYUNG! WAKE UP!” Kyungsoo shouted at a sleeping red haired boy.

 

He continued shouting and shaking at the older to wake him up. But none of it worked. He tried shaking the older harder and to his surprise, the older grabbed his hand and pulled him close making the young boy fall straight on top of him. But Kyungsoo was agile, using his arms the he supported himself not to crush the older’s body from falling. Their faces were just inches apart, Kyungsoo can’t help but stare at the perfect figure under him.

 

Hyung is really handsome. He really got a perfect nose line. That calm face and his pink lips, I wonder how it tastes like. Is it soft? Oh god Kyungsoo, you’re eye your hyung again! Kyungsoo mentally slapped himself from what he was thinking. He continued staring at his hyung’s lips, still thinking about it.

 

Slowly, Joonmyun opened his eyes, waking up from his deep slumber to his surprise the younger was on top of him staring at him, particularly at his lips. Kyungsoo was startled that his hyung was already awake. He was embarrassed and scared at the same time.

 

What would hyung think of me? A ert little guy that wants to him while he’s asleep! Oh no! I’m doomed! Kyungsoo was going to panic when he felt a hand crept around his back pushing him down to his hyung’s body. His arms felt weak and wobbly from the sudden contact. Those hands were from none other than his hyung. Kyungsoo fell right down from his hyung’s body, their bodies pressed together.

 

“Good morning Kyungie.” Joonmyun cooed while hugging the younger. Earning a silence as answer Joonmyun chuckled at the squirming kid. “You sure have crazy ideas when waking me up.”

 

“Because you, hyung, you’re a very deep sleeper.” Kyungsoo said lifting his head up while staring at his hyung with a pout. With that Joonmyun loosen up his tight embrace of the younger and chuckles at him. “It takes me an hour before you wake up! Oh my–” Kyungsoo scrambled out of the bed, remembering that he was still cooking their breakfast.

 

--

 

Joonmyun and Kyungsoo was running at a high-speed to reach their school. Even though Joonmyun’s house is just a close to their school the two were running late because Kyungsoo took a lot of time waking up the older, they were going to be late for the first day of school with an empty stomach. Not to mention the food that Kyungsoo made was burned to coal thanks to Joonmyun and good thing that the house wasn’t set on fire.

 

“If you weren’t that of a heavy sleeper we wouldn’t be running around like this hyung!” Kyungsoo argued to the older.

“Take this as a form of exercise Kyungie!” Joonmyun replied positively while showing a smile. Kyungsoo didn’t budge to reply at the older and shook his head smiling sheepishly. It was useless arguing with the older. He wasn’t going to win after all.

 

A few minutes later, Joonmyun and Kyungsoo arrived infront of the school gates. It was They were literally panting their hearts out from the terrible running they’ve been through. People inside the school were practically frantic upon the arrival of the two. The two were said as the eye candy of people inside the school. Girls and even boys drool over them. Thought the two were very popular, they never let popularity take over their heads. Just as the two walked inside the school campus Joonmyun eyed the younger, checking him out.

 

“Sorry Kyungie.” Joonmyun muttered while placing his hand on Kyungsoo shoulder.

 

The latter smiled even though exhaustion was taking over his body. Kyungsoo placed his hand on top Joonmyun’s and took a good grip of it. He held Joonmyun’s hand and smiled.

 

“It’s okay hyung.” Kyungsoo replied cheerfully.

“How about I treat you some lunch later Kyungie?” Joonmyun asked while flashing his famous smile.

 

The younger nodded in response. After that, they went inside the school building hand in hand just like how they were during their childhood days.

 

 


 

 

AN:

Chapter 1 is up. Just a short preview and description of how Joonmyun and Kyungsoo ended up living together, their lifestyle and how close the two are. Sorry for the late update because I've been busy for the past few days. Hope that you liked it.



So now I'll keep quiet and continue writing. Hope that I'll be able to finish the next chapter within this week. Stay tuned! Thanks for reading! :D