chapter 6 : part 1/4 enrolling ..

To fulfill what i had to......[Slow Updating Story]

JunHee's POV 

The continuous training made me feel that i improved alot... but the company feels more empty starting a few days ago..

The whole building is left with the staffs and me.. the rest of the trainee sunbaes, teentop sunbaes and 100% sunbaes were always not in..

I felt empty , staying in this huge but empty building... i shrug the feeling off and continue practicing..

 

My leg injuries did't seem to get better.. because i did't stop practicing....Andy CEO-nim seemed to have noticed that i don't want to stop training, and made some decisions WITHOUT my consent..... He prepared all the paperwork and came into the studio and said..

"JunHee-ahh~~ " in a cheerful voice

"nehh?" i gave him the 0__o? face

" get prepared to go to school together with teentop tomorrow" He did't wait for my reply.. he finished his sentence and walked-off.

"WHHaat?!?" ...*but i want to concentrate on training ..* i thought

but i cannot defy him... well.... okaiiieeee.....

---------------------------------------------------------------end of chapt 6 part 1------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the SHORT chapt... but school started , and  i will still try to update , maybe short chapters every few days?~~~

thanks all my readers and BIG BIG thankyou to my subscribers ~~~~

I WILL CONTINUE TO WORK ON THIS STORY TO PRODUCE INTERESTING CHAPTERS~~~


PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE JUNHEE TO GO THROUGH , THROUGHOUT THE STORY ~~~~