Chapter 1 : A complete family - Orphans .......

To fulfill what i had to......[Slow Updating Story]

Exterior of Choi Mansion

Entrance of choi Mansion

I will leave the rest of the house to your imagination ~~ There is a living room, 10 guestrooms, 2masterbedrooms , a recording studio, a dance studio, 3swimming pool, gym, garden,walk-in wardrobe and of course Toilets as big as ur living room ~~ XD 

 

OKAIEEE~~BACK TO THE STORY ~~~~~~

 

* In The Choi Mansion  *            7* Years Ago............

Jun-Hee and Jong-Hyun had a complete family. They had caring parents, their family is rich, they are well-protected and specially trained by their parents. Their parents believe that both Jun-Hee and Jong-Hyun are very talented in entertainment aspect, and tried their best to groom them into future stars ~~

JunHee and JongHyun did't dissapoint their parents. They trained hard in every aspect such as singing, dancing, instruments and acting. They are born-to-be Stars.. 

That Day 7years ago, they had lunch together with their parents and their parents went to work. Jun-Hee and Jong-Hyun were having vocal lesson in their studio as usual.

The only difference is that something is going to happen to their parents and their will soon ..........................

 

" When you wish~~upon a star~~~~makes no difference~~who you are~~~anything~your heart desires............" JunHee and JongHyun accompliment together with JunHee playing the guitar and JongHyun Playing the piano.

Just as they were about to sing another verse, both of them played the wrong notes at the same time...the stopped playing and stared at each other. Both of them felt pain heart.This was the first time both of them had feeling that something bad has happened. They shrugged away that feeling, and continued with their lesson. They continued with dance lesson and acting lesson until it was dinnertime.

They went to bath and changed their clothes into :

JunHee                                                                                                         JongHyun

 

Both of them sat at each side of the dining table while the maids and butler set the tableware/food on the table. They waited..... and waited......waited......and waited..........and waited..........

 

waited..........1 hour passed........

...

...

...

...

and waited............another hour passed..........

...

...

...

...

but their parents didt arrive home. The senior butler asked JunHee and JongHyun to have their meal first...

they ate slowly....and waited for their parents arrival....

...

...

It was their first time having dinner without their parents....They felt insecure...

...

...

...

After they finished their meals, they practiced singing live while playing instruments at a platform stage in the livingroom, while waiting for their parents...

...

...

...

The grandfather clock in the livingroom strikes midnight.... and being kids, Jun-Hee and Jong-Hyun were exhausted...They fell asleep....The butler carried them back to their bed room, and laid them on the bed...

...

* The Next Morning *

Jun-Hee and Jong-Hyun wokeup early in the morning as usual, but something's wrong...there's an unexplainable aura around the house. The Senior bulter walked in to their room with bloodshot eyes and "regret" look on his face....

He sighed , and took in a deep breath and said " Young Lady Jun-Hee..., Young Master Jong-Hyun... i have a news for....you regarding... yo...your....pa.....parents.."  

Jun-Hee rubbed her eyes, Jong-Hyun ruffled his hair and asked together, " what ?~~"

The butler mumbled " your parents....."

Jun-Hee and Jong-Hyun didt hear what the butler said and asked again " sorry , but can u repeat yourself ? i didt really catch what you said."

The bulter replied in a loud but trembling voice " Your parents met with an accident on a business trip....They passed away on the way to the hospital............."

Jun-Hee and Jonghyun frozed in their position............

...

...

...

" I don't believe you.... i want to see them ... where are.....they???... ...." Jong-Hyun said and jumped down from their bed and ran up and down the house to search for their parents...he dropped down onto the ground when he went into the living room and saw white roses around and their coffins.....

Jun-Hee heard sobs of her brother..she drag her feet down the pathway and then down the stairs....and tears started rolling down her cheeks...she dropped on the floor next to Jong-Hyun...

Butler brought them back to the room to change their clothes into : i CANT SEEM TO FIND BLACK CLOTHES X__x|||

JongHyun                                                                   JunHee
 

...

...

...

... The butlers took care of everything for his young lady and young master.

...

...After the ceremony, Senior Butler gave both Jun-Hee and Jong-Hyun a necklace each with a carving at the back which reads " Artist-JH"...  

....he then told them that before their parents passed away, they said " Their wish is to have both Jun-Hee and jong-Hyun to Shine On the Stage....and said they will be watching over them forever.."

..

..

...

* After The Funeral *

The butlers and maids were all dismissed.

 

The house was mortaged and the company was sold, and the money will be inherited by them when they reach the age of 18(korean age: 19 ).....

...But because they do not have any close relative, both of them were sent to the orphanage.......... Even though they are both young, They kept their parents' wish in mind.

...." They Promised their parents that they will fulfill their wish oneday "

....

....

 

 

----TO BE CONTINUED----

Next Chapter : Life in ophanage - Separation....

A little teaser ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU, LETS LEAVE TOGETHER............................" SAID JONGHYUN AND JUNHEE IN UNSION.....

 

....

...

....

....

"No!!!!!! JongHyunOppa !!!! Don't leave me here alone !!!! Jong OPPAAA!!!!!" sobs* JunHee as the Car drove away.............

"JunHee-ahh!!!!! Wait for me !!!! I will comeback for you !!!!!! You must wait for me !!!!!!! Junie-AHHH~~!!!!!" Jonghyun Screamed out from the car window...

.."Nooooo!!!!!OPPA!!!!ANDWAE!!!!!!OPPAAAA!!! Don't leave me!!!!!!JunHee fell on the hard tar roadand cried.... ....

.......

........

Please feel free to comment to help me improve in the story ~~ ^^

And Sorry for spelling errors, because i am not really good in terms of english and this is my first ever fanfic ~~ Haha ~~