Chapter 4 : Audition and.....

To fulfill what i had to......[Slow Updating Story]

In JunHee's POV 

The next day..

I went to an empty studio which the CEO allowed me to use for praticing before the auditions....

After hours of practicing, it was time for the Audition.

At around 5pm, The CEO came into the room with 18 people. The 6 of them is TEENTOP and the other 7 is from 100%. The other 5 are the managers,stylist,song writer/instructor and cheorographer .

I started to feel nervous. Even though i have went for many auditions, i was always told that i failed due to the nervoursnesswhich was causing the drop in my standard...

 

--During the Audition--

I took in a deeeeeep deeeeep breath...

CEO, Andy gave me a nod, telling me to start .....

 

i glance around , shivering...... i took in a deep breath and closed my eyes. i held onto the pendant that i wore on my neck.... *I CAN DO IT, I MUST DO IT!!!YESS, JUNHEE, YOU CAN DO IT!!!BELIEVE IN YOURSELF....* 

i opened my eyes and smiled.. nodding my head and signal-ing them to play the music....

"THE SONG IS A REMIX OF TEENTOP AND 100% 's SONGS(TO YOU&BAD BOY)"

--Finished the dance--

--Singing Part--

The music changed to soft drumbeats, and i took out my guitar and started playing..

" THE JUNIEL AND NIEL VER. OF BE MA GIRL -----http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGirLEB3fkI "

--Endned with the soft flowing melody of my guitar--

I placed my guitar on the stand and turn back to see "SHOCKED" faces... I didt know issit a good or bad thing.. The CEO soon recovered and started a short meeting in front of me with the others..

 

i am still standing awkwardly by the side, and started to fall in deep thought.......

--End Of Audition--

.... suddenly

"OKAY....JunHee-arhh" The CEO said with a bright smile, i snapped out of my own world and reply him with a "?O__O?" face..

"You are now part of our Family ~~~Aigooooooooooo~~~Junhee arhhh good job on the song cuts and the remix of the songs~~~~~i like it aloooooot~" 

"err.. Thankyou CEO-nimm" i cannot believe it!!! I AM ACCEPTED !!!!!!

" And JunHee-SShi please just call me ANDY OPPA~~~We will fell closer that way ^^"

"Thankyou !! ....Thankyou so....Sooooo much C.E...i mean.. Andy... Oppa... XD"

"JunHee, you're welcome, remember to come to my office later after you finished resting, so that you can start training soon maybe debut fast ~~"Mr CEO, i mean Andy oppa plopped his head into the room just after leaving the room and said that.

"Okay, thankyou Andy...o...oppa.. :) "

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the veryvery very short stories ~~~ and the change of title status ~~~~

Let me explain ~~ Its because i wrote chapters when the ideas suddenly appears in my mind ~~

and don't mind my english because my co-author seem to MIA-ed XD

and Please read and Comment so that i can improve and if you would like to have with plotting the chapters, just feel free to comment your Ideas~~ Who knows i might use it and create a more interesting chaper~~ I WILL WRITE CREDIT ~~~~ HAHA XD 

and do you like the teasers for the next chapter or you would like the stories without it ?? Please comment to Help~~~~~~

Ahhhhh~~~ i Need to sleep ALEADY~~~~~ NIGHTS ALL ~~~ AND LASTLY,  A  VERY VERY BIG THANKYOUUUUUUU to my readers and the 3 subscribers XD~~~~~~

This Is Chunnie_L here ~~ HeeHee^^