Chapter 3 : Alone In the Present

To fulfill what i had to......[Slow Updating Story]

JunHee and Jonghyun were eating breads and drinking the banana milk at their hiding place(the abandoned amusement park) after those long performances during the day...

They fell asleep soon after their dinner , because they were exhausted..

Men in blue suits, walked into the amusement park and searched the area...

After long hours of search, they found JunHee and JongHyun, whichright after they were brought back to the orphanage.

 

Outside the gate of the Orphange

JunHee and JongHyun once again need to face separation.

Three days after they were brought back, JongHyun's adoptive parents came.

JongHyun knelt in the backseat of the car, looking out of the window, crying in despair.

As soon as the couple went up the car, the car started to move.

JunHee ran out of the orphanage chasing the car, crying, screaming and shouting her brother's name, hoping that JongHyun will not leave, but....

The car soon went out of sight.

JunHee tripped over, and the sharpness of pain pierced her heart. She cried really badly, together with a voice in her hear that says: "Oppa left me. He's not coming back."

 

 

-------7 years later --------

 

JunHee's point of View

"OPPPPPAAAAAAAA !"

I woked up suddenly....realise people stare-ing at me in horror.....

"Oh god. not again. MY bad habit of sleeping in the subway, having that bad dream just make it worse. I failed 5 auditions in one day... Failure."

I was so deep in thought, that i almost missed my stop. After snapping out of it i grabbed my guitar and ran out of the door, before it close.

 

Walking along the street of Shibuya, I was going to find another spot for my mini street performance, hoping that there would be companies be interested in my talent. But it was not an easy opportunity.

"Junhee ah... Junhee...." my eyes widen and i turned back, scanning through the crowd, i did not see anyone that is familiar. "Jonghyun Oppa! Don't leave me please! Please!" 

At that moment, I feel so lost. I miss him so much, my only pillar of support, my only kin.

Tears fell freely, and I cant stop it.

It's been 7 years... I cannot even remember your face properly... Would we recognize each other if we pass by on the streets? When will we meet again?

---------

I did those street performances for both experience and money.... I was adopted into the family of Tadashi Royalty in Tokyo, and people knows me by the nickname of "Princess of TR". However a few years after i joined the family, they went bankrupt. I felt that i am a jinx, bringing bad luck to which families that i went to. My adoptive parents left me, leaving me alone in Japan wandering around just like that.

But I'm alright, as i just wanted to let myself be famous so Jonghyun oppa can find me, or i can find him, if it's even possible.

I'm glad people on the streets don't recgonize me...

This allows me to perform without much stress...

 

I opened my guitar case, took out my pink customized guitar with my japanese name being carved on it:" Junnie"

I took in a deep breath and started to sing "The Back of my hand brush against yours" followed by "Angels" and "Baby you" ...

......

.........*Singing*strumming*Singing*Strumming*........

...

Lastly a song that i wrote for my brother, titled:"JUST HEAR"

I wrote this song , just wanting that my brother to hear it and recgonize me...

 

-------------------Lyrics of the song-----------------------

Days and days, months and Months, Years and years...

crying in despair......

the day where you left....

leaving me alone

Just Hear,

I am trying hard to,

working hard to,

dreaming hard to fufill

Just Hear,

I am trying hard to,

working hard to,

dreaming hard to find you

Just Hear,

I am trying hard to,

working hard to,

dreaming hard trying not to think about you...

everything i did, did that mean nothing to you (oh~)

i will be brave and sing and save our unfufilled love....

for you~~

 

 

I felt a pair of eyes sort of GLARING at me. I glanced around, but i did not manage to see who was it.

After a few more looks, i saw that pair of eyes, glaring at me, literally.

He did't seem unhappy about my performance though, 

After i finished the last song, many gave money by throwing them into my guitar casing, and i saw something extremely unfamilliar flying into my guitar case.

I stared at it.

A cheque...

okay..

someone gave me a... I frozed.

A CHEQUE?!

The man who glared at me just now was standing right infront of me, together with 6 beautiful and handsome guys. I was totally suffering from shock due to the cheque, and after i looked up, it got even worse. 

Teentop. Infront of me. Front. Me. GOD.

I tried to stay compose but i was grinning so much that my face went red.

But after realising what had happened, I almost fainted.

They stood there listening to me. My song. Me. Guitar. Sing. GOD.

i was so deep in self debating thoughts that i totally forgot where i am now, and what should i do.

The man then interrupt my thoughts: " I'm ShinHwa's Andy, which is the CEO of TOP media. From what I've heard just now, i assume that u like Teentop alot."

I shot up immediately, smiled, and answered:" Yes, I love their songs since their debut till now."

Andy handed me a card while talking:" If you're interested, would you come to my company for audition? I like your style of singing and I can see that you're really passionate about music, through the self composed song that you've sang just now.

"Oh thankyou so much for giving me this chance!" I said excitedly.

"Are you free right now? Why not join us and go back to korea. Ican help you with the adminstration stuffs. Lets go to your apartment and get your stuff."

 

At JunHee's Apartment

I packed my clothes into a luggage and took my passport. And took out my most important possession.. My Necklace.

"I'm going to Korea, where i can fulfill your wishes, and most importantly, find Jonghyun oppa. Dad and Mum, please wish me luck" I clenched the necklace and prayed.

 

At Dorm in TOP Media building.

The CEO is a very kind man. Even though i'm not under his company yet, he provided a dorm for me to stay. I walked into my appointed room, settled my things down and lied on the bed. i fell asleep not long after.

"Junhee ah... Junhee....Jonghyun Oppa! Don't leave me please! Please!"

I sat right up, and my forehead was drenched with cold sweat. Alone in the room, I looked out of the window, and tears went out of my eyes again. I was alone, still alone..

I cried myself to sleep that night.

 

--------------------------------------------

Trailer:

 

I practice in one of the Sing And Dance Recording Studio......

....

.....

...

.......

 

ChangJo : " Can I See your.....         .......?"

 

 

PS:Thank you Readers~~~~~~ please comment to help me improve ~~~~~~~~~~~This is Chunnie_L Author o hereeeee~ HeeHee^^