KAI!!

사랑해요

 

Recently, the weather in Seoul had been getting colder and colder.  You could see vapor in the air whenever somebody breathed or talked.  The weatherman reported snowfall in nearby areas. 

And, of course, the EXO dorm's heater broke.

"Brrr," I mumbled, snuggling into a blanket as I sipped at some coffee I had made.  Plopping down on the couch, I turned the TV on. 

"Are you cold?" Kai asked from behind me sleepily. 

I peered over at him, and he was only wearing boxers. 

"KAI!  Put some clothes on!  Aren't you freezing!?" I asked, blushing and looking away from Kai's near- self. 

Kai smirked.  "I'm naturally hot, thank you very much." He said, jumping over the back of the couch and sitting down right next to me.  Casually, he stretched his arm out and placed it around my shoulder.  "So, where's your 'Sehunnie oppa'?"

"How and why should I know?  You're his roommate anyway." I asked bitterly, glaring at Kai. 

"You seem to be attached at the hip.  And he wasn't there." He commented, bringing his face close to mine.  I rolled my eyes in response.

"Whatever," I said simply, turning my attention back to the TV screen.  Apparently we'd have either cold rain or some snow later on in the week.  As if it wasn't freezing enough.

Kai grabbed my coffee from my hands and took a sip.  "Hey!"

"It's good," He smiled innocently and handed it back.  "You could've asked first," I teased, placing it away from him on the table in front of us. 

We watched the TV for a little while longer before I felt the corner of my blanket being tugged on.  I looked down and saw Kai's sneaky hands pulling at it. 

"Yah!  What are you doing?" I asked, leaning away from him. 

"I'm cold." He complained.  "Share your blanket with me,"

"Stop, Kai!" I squealed as he tried taking my blanket from me.  "Come on," He teased, facing me.

I pulled the blanket towards me again, which caused Kai to fall on top of me.  My cheeks burned when my fingers brushed against his chest as I tried to help him up.  Kai only smirked at my reaction.

"Yah Kai! What are you doing?!"

Kai and I looked up from our compromising position.  To Kai's amusement and my horror, Sehun was glaring at the two of us.  From where he was standing it probably looked like Kai was on top of me.  If my cheeks could get any more red, they probably would have. 

"We were just having fun," Kai teased, getting off of me and leaning back against the couch again.

"That's my best friend you're molesting there," Sehun said dangerously, moving around the couch and plopping himself down between Kai and me.   

"We're all friends here. I was just being extra...friendly." Kai smirked.  "Now move, Sehun.  We were sharing the blanket."

"No." Sehun pouted childishly.  I smiled.  Sehun is cute no matter what he does.

Kai got up and stood in front of me, grinning evilly.  "What do you want?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him. 

"You," He chuckled, slinging me over his shoulder and carrying me away.  Before I could register what he was doing, he brought me into the room he shared with Sehun and locked the door behind us. 

He dropped me down from his back and onto Sehun's bed.  "Kai! What are you--"

"Shh." Kai said, bringing his pointer finger to his lips and winking. 

I furrowed my eyebrows at him but stayed quiet anyway.  We heard footsteps coming down the hall and suddenly Sehun was banging on the door with his fist. 

"KAI OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!"

"We have about a minute until he gets the spare key in the living room." Kai said, trapping me between him and the wall. 

"KAI!" I frowned, pushing him away.  "Don't be a ert."

He chuckled.  "I'm not making a move on you, sheesh.  Let's just make him jealous." Kai pulled the covers over us and moved on top of me. 

"Ugh Kai." I groaned, but he shushed me again.  "You're heavy, you jerk." I muttered, softer this time. 

"Baby, are you warm now?" Kai asked me loudly, making sure Sehun would be able to hear. 

"KAI WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!" Sehun yelled from outside.  I heard his footsteps disappear quickly as he ran off towards the living room. 

"Come on, moan or something."

"No you ert." I heard footsteps rush back towards the door and the doorknob jiggled. 

"KAI I SWEAR--" Sehun barged into the room, but stopped when he saw us underneath the blankets from the neck down with Kai on top of me.

"Shut the door, we're busy." Kai grinned. 

"ert!" Sehun pulled Kai off of me, causing him to tumble to the floor. 

"Ow, what gives?" Grumbled Kai, but he just moved away and went to lay down on his own bed. 

Sehun sat down next to me and put his hands on my shoulders.  "Did he hurt you?  That ert, I'm going to--"

"Are you jealous, Sehun?" Kai smirked devilishly. 

"N-no, I'm not."

"Then why can't I touch her like that?"

Sehun stiffened.  "Because she's mine, that's why!"

My eyes grew wide as I looked at Sehun.  Was that...a confession?  Kai started laughing.  "Have fun you two!" He said, waving cutely as he left the room, closing the door behind him. 

"Sehun-ah..."

"Uh, ignore what I said." Sehun said awkwardly, looking away from me.  From what I could see, his white cheeks started to turn pink.

I smiled and leaned forward, wrapping my arms around him.  "I really like you, Sehun-ah.  Thanks for 'saving' me from Kai."  

"It's no big deal. I...I like you, too." Sehun said, turning towards me.  Our eyes met and we both smiled.  Sehun just started to lean in when--

"You can thank me later, Sehun!!" Kai said from the doorway. 

"I'M STILL NOT DONE WITH YOU FOR TOUCHING MY GIRLFRIEND!" Sehun yelled, chasing Kai out of the door. 

Girlfriend.  I like the sound of that.

 

 

~~~~~

I started this one a while ago and just finished it now, so sorry if it sounds awkward > __ >

Thank you for commenting and subscribing!!  If you have a request, I'd love to write it! :>