Bubble Tea and Jealousy

사랑해요

 

"Finally finished Secret Garden!" Baekhyun said happily, pressing 'stop' on the remote.  "Ready to watch Coffee Prince now?"

I chuckled.  "You're addicted."

"...says the person who's been watching dramas with me all weekend," He teased, ejecting Secret Garden and placing the Coffee Prince disc in the tray.  "We have another day off, anyway.  Come on, I can't watch these dramas alone.  The guys would tease me."

"Of course I'll watch Coffee Prince with you.  I'd rather watch Holy Land--"

"That's just because you like Dongho and Hoon!" Baekhyun accused, grabbing the remote and pressing the menu button. 

"You know me too well," I joked. 

We heard footsteps behind us just as Baekhyun was about to press play.  "Sehun?  Are you hungry?" I asked, looking over the back of the couch to see EXO-K's maknae. 

Sehun didn't even glance at me as he went to the kitchen.  I was confused that he didn't answer, but I turned back towards the TV and rested my head on Baekhyun's shoulder. 

"Is Sehun mad at you?" Baekhyun asked me, noticing that Sehun didn't reply.

I tried to think of anything I had done recently to make him angry.  "I don't think so?  Maybe he's sick or something."

After only the first few seconds of Coffee Prince, we heard a loud noise from the kitchen.  Baekhyun paused the DVD.  "Hey Sehun, do you need help?" He asked, waiting for a response.

"I'm fine." Sehun called back.  We heard more shuffling noises.

"Go check up on him," Baekhyun suggested, his eyes looking from me to the kitchen. 

"Why me?"

Baekhyun shrugged.  "You know him best.  Come on." I rolled my eyes but agreed, getting up off of the couch and heading towards Sehun.

When I got into the kitchen, everything seemed to be just as it was before.  Sehun was placing a can into the cabinet, which I assumed was what had fallen. Although he realized I was in the room, he didn't look at me.

"I said I was fine." Sehun said, turning away and opening the refrigerator.  He furrowed his eyebrows and pouted, not finding what he was looking for. 

Usually Sehun wasn't so grumpy.  I decided to cheer him up. 

"Sehun, let's go get bubble tea!" I suggested, moving over to the refrigerator to offer my help. 

Sehun quickly shut the refrigerator door before I could even get close. I gulped.  What's wrong with Sehun?

"Wouldn't you rather go with Baekhyun?" Sehun grumbled softly, still not looking anywhere in my general direction.

Suho, who just walked in the kitchen, smiled at us.  "Can you get the rest of the members some while you two are there?" He asked, grabbing a bag of chips. 

"I'm not going." Sehun said nonchalantly, stealing a chip from Suho. 

Suho and I were shocked.  Sehun didn't want to go get bubble tea?

"Are you feeling okay, Sehun?" I asked, reaching my hand up to feel his forehead to check if he was coming down with something. 

Sehun swatted my hand away.  Eyes wide, I took a step back.  Skinship was totally normal between us, so I didn't know why Sehun would react that way. 

"Sehun!" Suho scolded, about to start one of his lectures. 

I placed my hand on Suho's shoulder.  "I'll go get the bubble tea, okay?  I'll be back in a little." Suho looked uneasy, but he nodded. 

Not able to bear looking at Sehun, I left the kitchen and went back to the living room where my purse was.  Preoccupied with my thoughts, I didn't even realize Baekhyun was still there as I was grabbing my purse. 

"Hey.  Something happen?" Baekhyun asked, pausing the drama he was watching and turning his attention on me. 

"Huh?  Oh, Baekhyun.  Um, I'm going to get some bubble tea.  Want one?" I slung my purse over my shoulder and headed towards the door. 

"Uh, I'll take the usual, thanks." He said with a confused look.  I said a quick goodbye before leaving, still thinking about what had happened between Sehun and me. 

 

Maybe he's just a little stressed today. I thought as I walked along the familiar streets to get to my favorite cafe. 

As soon as I walked inside, I was greeted by the owner. "Hello dear!  Where is your boyfriend?" The lady asked, gesturing for me to come closer. 

"Boyfriend?  Oh, Sehun.  He's, uh, with friends."

"I see.  He better be treating you well," She winked.  "So, will it be your usual?"

"Yes, and I have a big order for Sehun and his friends too, ajumma."   

"Of course, dear.  What would they all like?" She asked, gesturing to the large menu with a wide selection of different flavors. 

I ordered every member's favorite drink, then mine.  Then I paused.  "You sell sushi, right?"

"Yes!  Would you like a sampler plate?"

I smiled and nodded, knowing that Sehun loves sushi.  Hopefully it would relieve some of his stress.  I took out my wallet and paid for my large order.

"I'll be done soon," The ajumma smiled before leaving towards the kitchen. 

I hope Sehun is fine... I thought, frowning.  I only ever came to this cafe when I was with Sehun, so I felt lonely being here alone. 

"Someone as pretty as you shouldn't frown like that." The owner said suddenly.  "Here's your order, dear."

"Oh, thank you, ajumma," I said, replacing my frown with a grin. 

Awkwardly, I tried to grab all of the drinks and the sushi. 

"Do you need help?"

"N-No, I'll be fine.  Thanks again!" I said, slowly making my way out of the cafe. 

Someone slightly bumped into me as soon as I left, nearly making me drop everything.  It was a lot heavier than I thought. 

I swayed for a bit before someone took the drinks off of my hands, just leaving me with the take-out container of sushi.

"Thanks--" I looked up at the person who had helped me. "Oh, Sehun..."

"Clumsy." Sehun continued walking towards the EXO dorm, leaving me behind. 

"W-Wait!" I called, rushing back to his side. 

The rest of the walk was quiet, and I didn't know what to say.  For the first time, it felt awkward to talk to him.  I didn't want to make him mad again. 

 

When we walked into the dorm, the guys were all in the living room eating chips and watching some movie.  "Bubble tea is here!" Chanyeol noticed Sehun and me first, jumping over the back of the couch then nearly tackling me. 

"Go away Chanyeol! Sehun has the drinks!" I said, holding the sushi away from his prying hands. 

Chanyeol pouted, but then he turned towards Sehun and prepared to attack him. 

"Here." Sehun said handing the drinks to Chanyeol.  "I'll be in my room." 

I watched as Sehun left to go to his room without another word.  He didn't even take his bubble tea. The EXO-K boys didn't seem to notice as they all took their drinks out. 

"Come on, join us!  We're just about to watch a movie," Baekhyun said to me, patting a spot next to him. 

Chanyeol quickly stole that seat.  "Too slow!" He grinned, sipping his bubble tea happily from his stolen spot next to Baekhyun. 

I rolled my eyes and smiled, taking the two drinks left.  "I'll be back.  Save me a spot," I said, shooting a glance at Chanyeol. 

Right as I got to Sehun's room, I stopped.  Maybe I had done something wrong?  Sehun always talks to me about things that are bothering him, though.  I took a deep breath before opening the door and walking in with the drinks and sushi. 

"I'm trying to sleep." Sehun said, bundled up in blankets on his bed. 

"I bought you your favorite, and some sushi, too.  You can eat when you get up, then." I said softly, placing the food on his bedside table. 

After not getting anything in response, I turned to leave. 

"Wait."

"Yes, Sehun?"

"I'm not mad at you.  Well I kind of am.  But not really..."

I fought back the urge to laugh.  "You're not making any sense."

Sehun sighed and patted a spot next to him on his bed, gesturing for me to sit down.  I moved over to his side and sat down, not sure what he wanted. 

"Why did you spend all of your time with Baekhyun hyung?" Sehun asked, looking away from me.

"It's your vacation, and it was the only time Baekhyun could watch his dramas." I replied, looking at Sehun's side profile. 

Sehun grabbed his drink and took a sip.  "It's my vacation too, not just Baekhyun's..." He grumbled.

I giggled, making Sehun look up at me. 

"What are you laughing at?"

"You."

Sehun shot me a look.

I shook my head, "No, you're cute.  That's why I was laughing."

His eyes grew wide and he looked at me, meeting my eyes for the first time that day.  "Cute?"

"Sehun, if you asked me to go do something, I'd definitely go with you.  I'll always choose staying here with you over anything."

"But you spent all weekend with hyung--"

"Sehun will you listen?!"

"...Sorry."

I sighed.  "Sehun.  I like all of the EXO members, including Baekhyun--"

"SEE!"

"But I only love you, okay?" I confessed.  I felt my cheeks growing red from embarrassment. 

Suddenly I felt Sehun's arms wrapped around me in a hug and his chin was resting on my head.  "I love you, too." He whispered softly, tightening his hold on me. 

"What's that? I didn't hear you." I teased Sehun, snaking my arms around his waist.

"I love you.  I love you I love you I love you." Sehun said, crashing his lips onto mine.  I smiled into the kiss and moved my arms so that they were around his neck, pulling him closer. 

"Hey you messed up my order," Kyungsoo said, walking into the room.  "Whoa!  What are you kids doing?"

Sehun and I detached ourselves from one another, blushing a deep red. 

"Uh, I'll be going now." He said, quickly leaving. 

"I should go out there and stop him from telling--" I was about to say something else, but Sehun pressed his lips against mine again.  He placed his hand behind my neck, drawing me closer to him. 

"Don't go back to Baekhyun.  Or any of the guys." Sehun said, pouting. His expression made my heart melt.

"...Only because you're so cute," I smiled, pecking him on the lips. 

"I love you,"

"I love you too, Sehun."

 

~~~~~

Longest one I've written in a while ^^" As usual, I'd edit later~ (I'll probably never get around to it omg)
I'm in a Sehun phase right now, so expect more soon/hopefully! ehehe~