7

Because being normal is boring

[Youngjae's POV]

*We we we da we da leaders, you ain't in the game, you're just cheerleaders*

I woke up and decided to ignore it. I rolled over and came face to face with Daehyun.

I let out a high-pitched squeal and smashed my hands over my mouth. I stayed like that until I calmed down. His arms were tangled around my waist, and he was pulling them in closer. I snuggled into his chest and started to go back to sleep.

*We we we da we da leaders, you ain't in the game, you're just cheerleaders*

I woke up again in a flash. I heard Yongguk's ringtone once more and knew it was bad if he was still up this early.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Hey, I wanted to check up on Zelo's friend."

I felt my cheeks flush with envy and my eyes start to narrow. I protested,"He's my friend too."

"Oh, okay." replied Yongguk, not really caring one way or the other. "

By the way, incoming in 5..4.."

I was honestly considering letting Yongguk smash into my window, but I knew my mom get angry. She would at Yongguk, hit me for letting him break the window, and hit us both upside the head for making her yell at us.

I scrambled out of bed and opened the window partially, purposely making sure he would hit his head when he vaulted in.

"Dammit.." he cursed, rubbing his sore head.

"It's your fault for being up so ing early."

I sat back on my bed, yawning.

He looked over at Daehyun in my bed and took in my ruffled state, raising an eyebrow.
"Is there anything you want to tell me?"

I blushed, knowing what he was implying. I started to stutter.

"I-I, I mean, w-we, I mean, he-"

"We ed, is that what you want to know?"

Daehyun had woken up. He curled his arms around me, pulling me in protectively, trying to act territorial.

I acted like nothing was happening on the outside, but on the inside, I was full on fanboying. 

"Yah!" I lightly smacked his head and answered Yongguk.

"I cleaned him up and we just fell asleep. Nothing happened."

Yongguk just nodded and said,"Okay, I believe you."

He smirked at me when Daehyun turned around and mouthed,"BULL, SOMETHING TOTALLY HAPPENED."

I threw a pillow at him.

"Nothing happened, you idiot."

"Yeah, yeah, I need to talk to Daehyun. Can you leave the room for a sec?"

"Why? He's going to tell me everything anyway."

"It's kind of personal.... It's about Zelo."

I winced knowing that Yongguk had some history with him. I left the room reluctantly, jealousy burning through my entire body.