4

Because being normal is boring

[Daehyun's POV]

I was walking home from dropping off Zelo when I was suddenly ambushed.

They pinned my arms behind, threw a bag on my head and hit my head for good measure. I fought against the fists and thrashing hands, but they won. Of course, what do you expect from a 5 against 1 battle? They got a blunt object and smashed it against my temple. After, that I was out like a light.

 I heard Jonghyun's voice before I passed out.

[Yongguk's POV]

It was pretty late at night when one of my friends called.

I groaned and smashed my hand on the phone.

"Dude, Jonghyun. It's 12:30. What the do you want?"

"I have one of the freak's friends. Remember the kid I told you about? Anyway, I have him. We're going to teach him a lesson. Get Youngjae and meet us at the alley area next to the old playground."

I was half tempted to tell Jonghyun that Zelo's name wasn't freak, but I knew that would land me on his list. If it was Zelo's friend.... I should probably check it out. I dragged myself out of bed and made my way over.

[Youngjae's POV]

I was trying to do some last minute cram studying when Yongguk.

I sighed in frustration and picked up my phone.

"5 seconds."

Usually Yongguk didn't have anything important to say, so if it was important, he got more than 5 seconds. But if it wasn't, after 5 seconds I would hang up.

He laughed and said,"Jonghyun wants us to meet by the playground alley. He has some kid."

I rolled my eyes and looked at the clock. It was late, but I wasn't going to get anymore work done. I had nothing else to do, so I threw on a jacket and headed out.

[Jonghyun's POV]

I laughed at the helpless kid in front of me. 

"Not so tough now, are you?"

He said nothing, looking up at me defiantly.

"Answer me, you motherer!" I said, my voice rising a little.

I kicked him in the stomach, knocking him over. 

He managed to get up and say,"That's right. I am a motherer. Specifically, your mom."

That did it. I snapped and hit him in the face, over and over.

 

[Youngjae's POV]

We were heading over to the play ground alley when I saw Jonghyun start to beat somebody. And when I say beat, I mean blood was flying everywhere as more blows landed on the person's face. 

When I saw that it was Daehyun, I immediately started to panic.

We had been friends for a long time and our families were also really good friends.

He was kind of friends with Jonghyun, so I wasn't sure why he was beating him.

Yongguk pulled Jonghyun away and started to yell at him. I wasn't sure what he was saying because everything started to sound muted. All I saw was Daehyun's bloody face.

When I made sure that he wasn't dying, I went over to Jonghyun.

[Yongguk's POV]

Youngjae and I walked up to the meeting place, just in time to see Jonghyun beating Junhong's friend. He was already down, so I don't know why he was still hitting him.

"Jesus, Jonghyun! Are you trying to ing KILL him?!" I shouted, dragging him away.

Youngjae raced over the the person's limp figure on the floor.

He patted his face, checking to see if his face was broken.

"Daehyun? Are you okay?" he said pulling Daehyun's body over his lap.

Daehyun opened his eyes and blinked.

He croaked out a reply.

 "...Yeah." 

Youngjae laid him down tenderly and whirled around to face Jonghyun.

I saw the look in his eyes, and I knew was about to go down.