6

Because being normal is boring

[Youngjae's POV]

I started to walk over to Jonghyun, and that's all I remembered. After that, all I saw was a red haze.

But that's not important.

I looked down at Daehyun in my arms. He was still out.

I had taken him home and cleaned him up.

Dad wasn't home yet, and Mom was most likely with him. Terrorizing more people, I bet.

I called his parents and told them he was crashing here. Cluelessly, they happily agreed and told him to be safe. 

I somehow located the medical supplies and patched up some cuts.

Daehyun opened his eyes and looked around. He saw me and smiled, crawling into my lap. It was like old times again.

"Although that side of you is pretty badass, you really need to control it. I don't want you going to jail just yet."

"What did I do this time?"

"You beat the out of him and told him not to come near me or else you would make him regret being born, and other things like that. I'm tempted to go near him just so you have a reason to destroy him, although just obliberating him without a reason is fine too."

I smiled back and buried my head into his shoulder. We stayed like that for a while until I decided to ask him why Jonghyun was being a .

"Why was he beating you?"

"Because I was defending that kid, the one everyone calls freak. He's actually not bad. He's really cute too."

As Daehyun procceded to babble on about his new friend Zelo, I felt my heart shatter.

Why was I like this? We were just friends, almost brothers.

I forced a smile and nodded, tuning out the lengthy descriptions of Zelo and just listening to his beautiful voice.