1

Because being normal is boring

[Yongguk's POV]

I walked up to him and grabbed his shoulder. I spun him around, quite easily, much to my surprise. He was completely limp, almost like a lifeless doll. I looked deeply into his eyes and barely managed to suppress a shudder. There was nothing there anymore. He had put up a steel wall, locking himself inside.

I tried to say something to him.

"Zel-"

He smiled sadly, and I thought I saw a flash of an emotion I couldn't quite place in his eyes. It disappeared quickly, the wall put back in place.

"Hyung, I have to go to class."

He turned and walked away.

I felt a throb in my heart with every step he took, getting farther and farther away from me.

"Why are you always walking away from me?" I yelled.

His steps halted for brief movement. I held my breath, but he just kept walking, this time at a faster pace.

[Zelo's POV]

"Why are you always walking away from me?"

I felt the walls that I had carefully put up start to crack. I had to get away before I started crying. I stopped for a second, then kept moving. I had to get away. Once out of earshot, I let a few tears escape. I started running to the Janitor's closet. I knew I would be alone there.

I ran into someone by accident, knocking him to the side and falling to the floor in the process. 

"Hey, watch where you're goin- are you okay?"

He took a second look at me, seeing the tears streaming down my cheeks. He helped me up and I kept going, not looking back.

In the safety of the closet, I broke down.

I couldn't let Yongguk be labeled as the freak, like I was. 

I whimpered,"Hyung, can't you see that I'm doing this for you?"

[MYSTERY PERSON POV]

I looked in the direction he had run.

I kept seeing his tearful face. Even though he was on the brink of being a full on waterfall, he still looked beautiful.

His pale skin with tears trailing down; his large, pain ridden eyes turning a watery red, holding back more drops of water as he sprinted away. The image of his sad face was permanently etched into my mind.

Why do I feel like this? This feeling of my heart threatening to jump out of my chest, this fluttering feeling.

What's wrong with me?