Chapter 3

Your Blood

I was still hugging her as we both got out of the garden. It was raining heavily with thunder storm, i couldn't know about what was happening right now but my body was shaking indicated there was something wrong with this situation. My sense told me there was someone who did this, angel or demon i wasn't sure about it. 

We reached girls' dormitory, it was still in mourn condition because of Krystal's death this morning. All students locked themselves in each room while i brought Amber to the third floor where her room took its place. 

"You don't have to take me here actually. I don't need you." I could see her pouted lips even though she hid her while watching at the ground without any glance at my face 

"The murderer's still here. I just make sure you don't die today." Bitting my inner cheeks, my eyes stared at her figure. My fingers ran through her wet bang on her forehead, then, brought her chin up to see my cold stare at her eyes. 

She furrowed her eyebrows while looking up at me, her mind was in jumble because of my words. I could tell that from her expression although i couldn't read her mind. There was something that blocked me from reading what she thought right now, she was blank, like a white paper. 

"I don't die today? You're a weird child, what are you? You can read my future?" She crossed her arms in front of her chest 

I heaved a sigh first before replying her. "Just go inside your room." 

My eyes directed to the door of her room beside our position, i just didn't want to continue our weird conversation right now although my heart raced and it didn't want to leave her. I just couldn't get her out of my mind ever since our first meeting. She was an angel who disguised herself as a demon and i was the demon who fell head over heels for her beauty. We both shared our sweet moments together, i loved her and she knew it but i never knew her feeling towards me. The day when i was going to propose her to become my bride was the worst day that i would never forget. 

She brought her army towards my kingdom, attacking all the demons with her sacred sword along with other angels. She tortured my brothers, Kai lost his right hand, she burnt Chanyeol alive and buried Luhan. Victoria tried to stop her by attacking her from behind but Amber's power was much stronger than my big sister, she got that skill to do the counter attack to Victoria. My sister lost her wings, other demons didn't consider her as one of our kind anymore and that was why she had this hatred towards Amber. 

The last was me, she faced me who was being stoned as dropped my knees seeing my brothers and sister with the sword in her grip. She got ready to kill me, i coudn't attack her back because she was the love of my life. It sounded pathetic for a sinner just like me to love a sacred angel just like her. Our eyes met for a good minute as she lifted her sword up above her head, getting ready to cut me into two. My eyes still taped on hers while she swang her sword to my head, my mouth opened, "I love you..." 

I closed my eyes, if she killed me, just be it but i didn't feel any sharp shaped on my head. I waited for her to cut me but it didn't come, so i just opened my eyes again. Her sword was right above my head, but she stayed still. "Why?" I asked her 

"Is that true?" She hissed, her voice was trembling and i almost couldn't hear her words because her angels still attacked the demons, making screech sound as they fought to each other. "Is that true?!??! Answer me!!" 

She shouted out loud, i nodded. "Forgive me..." I was begging in front of her 

"I can't. I'm not a saint and I'm not a sinner. You and your kind are bad guys, this is my last task. I will finish you up." 

"Please." 

I was begging her one more time, she stopped swinging her sword towards me. I thought it was done and she would leave me just like that but no, she cursed me instead. I couldn't drink blood anymore, once i drank it, i would really die. She let me suffer in thirst of blood for the rest of my life and only with a pure blood from an angel who killed the King of the demons which could break the curse. I knew it must be her blood because she was the one who killed the our father, took his heart with her sword and ripped it. She made the demons suffer by taking the half of our power because she killed the King of demons. That was the reason why me and my siblings would avenge. 

"Hey, are you dreaming of something?" Her voice snapped me back to reality where i and she were standing in front of her door 

"Huh? No. It's nothing." I shook my head slowly, hiding my confused face because it would be ridiculous if she found out about it

"OMGEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" 

A squeak came into my ears as the door swung open. It was Hyuna, Amber's roomate. 

"Amber, you're really dating this guy???????" She asked Amber about me as her index finger pointed to my figure 

"NO! Why am i dating him?" She denied it as she gave answer to her roomate, then, her eyes went to mine again. "Well, thanks anyway for bringing me here." 

"Anytime." 

As i replied her, Hyuna seemed going to talk to me because she couldn't hide her smile but Amber only dragged her inside the room and just left me outside the room. I could just see the door, narrowing my eyes because i sensed something strange right now but my mind couldn't get what it was. 

 

No One's POV

"How was it?" Someone at the back of the school just controlled his power. He just practiced it for something big in the mean time 

"Not bad, actually." 

"Water and thunder are great combination, we can protect our Princess from those demons and seal them forever in the hell." The younger boy said as he patted the older's back 

"But we still have to be wary for that dragon. He's the strongest of all them even though our Princess has cursed him.” The older boy looked at the younger one’s eyes intensely with eager face

“You’re right.”
 

Amber’s POV

 “People are talking about you and Kris right now.” This Hyuna girl kept talking being curious about me and Kris because of the sudden kiss that Kris planted on my lips in the canteen before.

“I hate him, he’s really annoying and weird.” I whined making Hyuna confused about it. She wondered why about it a lot.  “You know what? He said that I was the one who should apologize. He’s nuts!”

“Seriously? He said that? He kissed you out of the blue to be honest.” She agreed with me, I was super pissed off about Kris right now. Because of him, I couldn’t live properly in this institute, I never planned to be like celebrity who was being talked by many students in this area. I just wanted to graduate very soon without making trouble but now what? That Kris boy ruined my life!

After that, we both decided to grab dinner at the cafeteria. Hyuna went to her girlfriends while I was being alone in the round table until Chanyeol came to my place. “Yo.”

“I’m not really in a good mood right now.” I pouted my lips as my hand played with pink straw in the glass of tea

“I guess it’s because of Kris.” The Chanyeol boy grinned at me, sometimes I wondered why he could be like this all happy without unaware of anything, besides, there was a dead girl in our school

“Stop it, he’s bull.” Without glancing at him at all, I replied this boy but suddenly, his aura became strange too me. It was too strong and I thought it was just my imagination seeing there was ember coming from his index finger

“But you love him!” He got closer to me, his face became serious and I didn’t know why he felt so different from before

“I--what?? Man, what are you talking about???? That’s impossible!” I got startled a bit when he shouted at me out of the blue. What was with this man? He looked super scary right now

“No, no, no, I’m just kidding. HAHAHHAHAA!!! Gotcha!!” He laughed out loud, making me heave a sigh. I thought he was in the trance before so he shot me with his glare. This boy was really unpredictable

I just talked about many things with Chanyeol but I felt someone was eyeing me from  behind, making my spine shiver a bit. I thought it was just cold wind in the night day which made me chilled but it wasn’t, the feeling was very strong, I couldn’t describe it.

Once I realized my sense, I was in somewhere that I didn’t recognize at all. I was in a room, I saw behind my back there was a bed with full of red blood everywhere. I gasped and almost fainted but I tried to gathered my senses. My eyes looked around the room and found a figure, it was very pathetic. I wonder who she was.

My eyes grew wide when I approached her, Hyuna was lying on the floor as her eyes widened seeing the ceiling above. I gasped and covered my mouth, slowly, taking steps backward until my back was faced the cold window. I just realized that this was my room that I shared with Hyuna in this dormitory, I couldn’t believe about what happened right now.

My fingers were running through my hair, I was stressed out seeing all this condition. Unfinished my frustration, there was growling from the outside. I turned my body around to see what it was from the window, it was dark outside even there were no stars and moon which enlighten the scene. I narrowed my eyes to see something moving to approach my position. Something with black colored was flying in the sky, I wondered what it was. ‘Is it a raven?’ I thought

But it became bigger and bigger as it approached me, the red eyes, big body, wide and black wings, fire was raging from his mouth. It scared me a lot, I could see fire approaching me and a wild creature were eyeing me. My heart raced, I couldn’t move my body, I was too weak because of this creature. The fire started to approach me, it got closer, closer, closer and closer….

 

 

“What was that?” I got up from my bed, looking around at my room. Hyuna was still there sleeping in her bed while I couldn’t control my heavy breath. It was just a dream but it felt real. I still couldn’t contain myself, so, I decided to have a drink first.

“FIRE!!!!! THERE’S FIRE!!!!!!” My eyes widened when I heard voices from outside of my bedroom, I opened the door and found many girls running as they pushed away each other.

“SAVE YOURSELF!!! THERE’S FIRE ON 4th FLOOR!!!!!” A girl shouted and that time, I realized what they talked about because I was still half asleep before. Quickly, I woke Hyuna up but she didn’t move and still snored, so, I slapped her face very hard

“OH F--! AMBER!!!” Her eyes finally opened then, I dragged her away from our bedroom.

“There’s fire, we have to get out now!” I was in a rush as we both ran away going down the stairs

“W-what? How??” Hyuna was still asking

“I don’t know!” I was still holding her hand, we both ran to save ourselves. We hugged each other when we got out of the dormitory, our teachers called for firemen and we just waited at the outside.

This strange feeling came again as I felt someone staring at me from the distance. It made me sick of it already, just came and faced me like seriously! The strong aura kept approaching me when I thought about it, it was getting closer and closer while I just closed my eyes as I got ready for it.

A hand patted on my shoulder, this was it! Who were you, coward?! I gathered all my guts to turn my head around, a soft eyes were seeing me with his worried face. What was with him right now?

“Kris?”

He rubbed his temple then, putting his hand into his pocket on his pants. “Hey, are you okay?”

“We’re alright.” I answered him while Hyuna were just being dumbfounded seeing Kris.

“I just wanna tell you that I was the one who brought you to your room. I found you unconscious in the cafeteria at dinner time. Your friend told me to bring you actually.” His eyes directed to Hyuna and I realized about it. Why was I in my bedroom when my thought only remembered when I was in the cafeteria.

“T-thanks.” I stuttered and tried to give him a little smile

Then, we all just waited again. He committed to accompany me and Hyuna while waiting for the information. After an hour or more, the teachers informed us something.

“We still don’t know who did this but we tried to find him or her..” The red haired teacher Victoria told us the students. “But we lost one student here…”

We saw the corpse, we didn’t recognize her at all because the fire burnt her alive but we were just scared of seeing it.

“Our Jessica is dead…”

Another student was found to be dead, it was strange, really. First, Krystal and now Jessica, it became scarier than before. They better found the suspect who did this,  it looked inhumanity and it wasn’t acceptable.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

“Amber, do you remember now? You remember how you burnt me before?” I just stared at that disgusting figure, I didn’t know what she was up to. She looked like she was innocent, sweet and nice girl, but not for me.

“Catch me and I’ll kill you.”

 

==============

i'm planning to write . yes! goodbye childhood!!! /throws confetti/

i'll make Chanyeol Amber, Sorry not sorry Kris