Chapter 1

Your Blood

“Hi, my name is Amber Josephine Liu.” I looked all the pairs of eyes in my class, they saw me with strange eyes but I ignored it. I regretted to go to this place because I knew I wasn’t smart but genius, this institute was full of freaks and retards, I guess. I could tell that from the way they looked at me.

“Yo, Joe! Play basket ball with me?”

Wait a sec… Did that stupid annoying black haired troll just called me ‘Joe’????

“You guys can call me Amber, thank you so much.”

Gladly, the red haired teacher named Victoria asked me to take a seat not with that boy. I chose an empty seat beside a tall guy with happy face and he always showed his beautifully dazzling teeth since I entered this class full of ridiculous students.

“My name is ‘Happy Virus’ Chanyeol.” This boy his hand forward and asked me for shaking hands with his undeniable gorgeous smile

“I’m Amber.” I gave back a smile to him because he seemed very nice guy and I thought we were compatible with each other

“Don’t mind him. His name is Chen, he’s a big troll.” Chanyeol explained to me about the boy who called me ‘Joe’ just now, I just nodded. Then, I put my stuff on the table, Chanyeol seemed very curious why I didn’t bring any book but rubiks.

“Don’t look at me with those eyes. I don’t like school, I like playing this.” Without looking at him, I showed him how to solve the rubiks within 10 seconds.

He smirked seeing me played this thing and I could hear his deep voice again. “I have a friend who likes playing this stuff too. Wanna see him?”

“That’s gonna be cool.”

&&&&&&

“My name is Luhan.” I met this boy when I was having lunch with Chanyeol in the school canteen, he had eyes just like deer. His skin looked flawless, his voice was calming, he was kinda cute but I didn’t think I fell for this guy. “So, you’re the new student? I’m your senior, actually.”

“Oh, really? You don’t look like one. Should I call you ‘oppa’?”

I didn’t know why my question made them laugh, maybe because I was a tomboy girl who looked like a boy who looked like a girl, so, calling him ‘oppa’ was inappropriate thing, but whatever. I just laughed it off with them two

“You’re cute! Really!” Luhan boy exclaimed as he pinched my cheek lightly. He was very gentle and maybe, that was the reason why many girls shouted his name over and over since he entered this canteen.

After 5 minutes chatting with these new friends, a calm breeze suddenly came. I wasn’t sure, I could smell a familiar scent but I forgot where I found it. I looked there was a tall figure came as he brought a thick book but I didn’t know what book it was. He took a seat as I kept looking at his appearance from the distance, I couldn’t throw my gaze away from that guy.

“His name is Kris.”

Chanyeol’s voice came to my ears and it snapped me back to reality, “Huh?”

He smiled while seeing at my blushed face. “Why? You fall for him this fast? Many girls want to be his.”

“No, I just…. I don’t know, I’m not sure.” I shook my head as I continued having my lunch. Something strange happened in my mind, it kept confusing me about Kris. It made my eyes want to see him and made me want to know about him even more. He was attractive to me, I admitted it.

“He’s in the same class with me though.” Luhan added

When I was taking a quick glance at Kris who was unaware with anything around him, my eyes could catch that red haired teacher approaching this good looking man. She patted his head gently while telling him about something..

“Why does red haired Victoria have lunch here? And she’s with Kris. Are they ing each other?” I gave an innocent question which made both Luhan and Chanyeol choke, the contain of their mouth almost scattered on the table but gladly, they could control it

“They’re siblings.” Luhan answered me

“Brother and sister, got it?” Chanyeol added

“Oh… That makes sense…” I took a glance to the siblings again, Victoria seemed to know that I looked at them two. She made an eye contact with me for awhile as she smiled, so I just smiled back because she was my teacher.

====

I took a key to my room on third floor, I opened the door and I found my roommate was having chips as she plugged in her earphone. It made me have to shout to her to introduce myself. “HEY!!! Can you hear me, dude?????”

“WAH!! New kid!!” Her eyes widened seeing me and she unplugged her earphone. “But, sorry. I don’t share room with pretty boy.”

“I have s, wanna see them?” I rephrased ‘I’m a girl’ kind of statement in front of her and it made her laugh and say sorry to me

“Well, I’m Hyuna.” She shook my hand cheerfully

“Amber.”

“Great, have you looked around this institute?” She asked me

“Not yet actually.”

“C’mon, let’s go!” This girl made me drop my suitcase just like that and drag me getting out of the dorm to the soccer field. Girls were everywhere, cheering up to the team that battled with each other in field. Hyuna and I had seat on the bleachers as Hyuna told many things about the institute.

“Who’s battling?” I asked Hyuna about the match

“It’s Kai’s team vs Luhan’s team. Actually, Kai challenged Luhan a few days ago, so that he could be the new captain of this soccer team. Kai is our junior and Luhan is our senior.”

“Well, I know Luhan, I just met him. Chanyeol my classmate introduced him to me.”

“Wow, that’s cool. Luhan is very famous in this school, many girls like him and you already know him on the first day of your school.” Hyuna was fangirled over me because of my ‘social butterfly’ skill, then,  I enjoyed watching the match along with Hyuna.

 When Luhan made a fantastic goal, immediately, I got up and cheered for his team. I shouted his name out loud, but then, I felt something strange, I could feel it through my body. A pair of eyes were watching me, I wasn’t sure yet but it came from the soccer field.

My eyes directed to it and I could catch that Kai boy saw me with those scariest eyes that I’d ever seen. He suddenly got out of the field, threw in his towel signaling he surrendered from the battle and came to approach me on the bleachers.

I gulped when his figure was standing right in front of me, it seemed like he was gonna eat me, drink my blood just like wine. I could tell everything through those eyes.

“Have we met before, lady?” Kai asked me with gentle voice, maybe he noticed that I was scared of his eyes

“N-n-no.. No, I don’t think so.” I stammered but I tried to not look like one but crap! I’d been already looked like one

He showed me such a quick smirk, his face got closer to me, smelled my scent through my neck. “Back off, little y.” I pushed him

“Nice scent, what’s your name? I’m Kai.” He took my hand, kissed it gently whereas this was our first meeting. He was kinda aggressive little

“I’m Amber… We aren’t an item, right? Why did you kiss me and make every girl envy me right now? This is my first day in this institute and I just got many antis because of you.”

 I complained but instead of apologizing, this annoying little boy asked me for a date. “May I take you out tonight?”

“Very funny.” I dragged Hyuna out with me, we got out of the field as I still could feel that Kai boy kept eyeing me from the distance. He was weird, he was like aiming me for some reason. I just walked very fast until I realized I wasn’t with Hyuna anymore, where was she? She was gone… This completely became very strange for me…

I found a garden with full of trees in front of me, my legs suddenly took steps forward to it. At first, it seemed wonderful, I found many beautiful flowers with colorful butterflies until it made me lie down on the fresh green grass and enjoyed the scene. Sun gave its light through my body from above until my eyes couldn’t handle its flash but out of sudden, I found a person who blocked the sunlight for me.

I almost jumped because I was surprised it was Kris. His handsome face was right on my view, he made his body lie down beside me. I only saw him from the corner of my eyes because he seemed cold and I was scared to make a move to talk to him, so I was just being stoned next to this tall figure.

“How long have you been here?”

“Huh?” I was very shocked because he was the one who made conversation first between us. His voice sounded gentle in my ears, I felt like I could spend my day by hearing his voice all day long

“You don’t want me to ask you anything? Okay, then…” He closed his eyes, he seemed to enjoy the summer breeze but my heart couldn’t handle my feeling right now

“No, I mean I just got here and I found this place was amazing, so, I enjoy it. By the way, my name is Amber, I’m your junior in this institute. I heard you’re in the same class with Luhan and you have a sibling who is my teacher named Victoria. That’s very cool.” I got my long introduction but he just kept quite. I wondered why so, I took a glance at him. He was sleeping, no.. I wasn’t sure he was sleeping or not but he looked like sleeping…

“Kris…” I called his name and I was surprised when he replied me

“How did you know my name?” He opened his eyes and saw me intensely

“Everyone’s talking about you, so…” I was being awkward with this situation with him. It wasn’t because he was gorgeous but he looked scary to me.

Suddenly, he got up, kept seeing me intensely with his wonderful eyes, he got his face closer to mine. He kinda did the same thing just like Kai before, his fresh breath was sliding through my face. He aimed my neck and smelled my scent like a hungry wolf.

“WHOA, dude!! I’m still , okay?” I pushed him and he was still gonna smell me again. He was very weird just like a maniac. “Are you having ual frustration or something?” I pushed him again, then, I felt his heart beat very gentle, I loved the sound of the beat. It was calm and our eyes met again, there was spark between us.

It was very amazing at first, but then, his gaze became different than before. It was full of lustful, he was like leaping into me. He pushed me back until I lied down on the grass one more time, he was on the top of my body and I just gulped seeing him this closer to me. I admitted it, I wasn’t that expert in having even I wasn’t a great kisser ever since 20 years I lived.

His eyes aimed my lips, he was getting closer to kiss me. I was trapped in between his arms as his hands almost pulled out the grass beside my head, he was really super scary right now. I closed my eyes tightly, but I could feel he was getting closer… And closer…. Closer… Closer…

“KRIS!! STOP IT!!!!”

My red haired teacher’s voice came out of sudden to stop his action towards me. He mouthed and I could read it, he was like cursing or something like that.

“Amber, are you okay?” Victoria pushed Kris away from me as she helped me to get up.

“I’m fine.” I tried to clean up my clothes. “Your brother needs a woman, I guess.”

Victoria chuckled a bit when she faced me but her expression became cold when she saw his little brother. “You better go to the dormitory, your roommate is looking for you.”

“Oh, thanks.” I smiled, then, bowed in front of her. I just got out of the garden leaving the siblings had a moment together. I turned around and glanced at them, I found they made serious face when they talked to each other, it seemed Victoria was scolding him…

I got into my room and found Hyuna being stressful in it. “What’s up?”

“Don’t what’s up me, dude! I’ve been looking for you everywhere! You know what? You were like possessed or something because you walked very fast before until I couldn’t follow you. Then, you were gone to nowhere.”

“Oops… Sorry… Well, I found a garden at the back of this building and guess what? Kris almost me. He seems to have ual frustration just like Kai.” I explained what just happened to me

“Garden? That’s where Kris always spends the rest of the day, you just got into his territory. You’re in trouble, you know.” Hyuna hissed

“Oh, Gosh! I didn’t know about that before! So, that’s why he almost me???”

“Maybe…” She just shrugged

^^^^

Author’s POV

“She’s already here and she could kill us all.” Kai told everybody as he enjoyed the pork that Victoria made for them all

“She acts like she’s innocent.” Chanyeol shook his head.

“She has killed our father and she makes us become like this. Pathetic humans who get older and weaker as time flies.” Luhan’s eyes became red when he was angry but he tried to control it by eating the delicious meat

“We need her blood so that we can be immortal again.” Victoria informed the brothers

“But you just stopped me killing her before!!” Ember came out from Kris’ body and he almost transformed himself into a dragon but Victoria stopped him by punching his face hardly

“You should be careful, stupid! I could feel her father almost shocked you with thunder when you tried to her.” She shouted to Kris and she looked even scarier than him right now

“Urgh! I can’t eat this! I’ll hunt and drink blood.” Kai threw the meat and his dog just caught it. “Who’s following me?”

“I am.” Chanyeol came with Kai

“Just don’t kill my students.” Victoria warned them and they just rolled their eyes as went outside the dormitory 

 

===========================================================================================

finally, i can update it after ages. i hope you like it and don't forget to read my other stories. Well, my story called, "My Husband is Cripy" will end very soon, in one or two chapters so, hope you guys to look forward to the ending. 

with  love, Cassidy  <3