5

How To Get The Prince Charming
Hyukjae's pov


Once we've done with our tea time, i ordered my maids to prepare my archery sets and put them in the car.

"Can i go with you, prince hyukjae??" The eastern prince asked, tilted his head to the side.

"Sure, that's why you're here in the first place right? Just follow my car--"

"Yeaayyy!! You heard it sungminniee!! Prince hyukjae wants me to be in a car with him!! Aww i'm shy but he insisted so i have to go with him!" The brat told his butler happily.

what the--
"i didn't say that you can ride in my car with me--" but somehow i was being cut again.

"sshh! Shut up hyukkie" sunny noona nudged me, "you can ride with this adorable prince,, i'll just ride with.."She batted her eyelashes to the squirming butler,"..mr.butler"

"What? No!" I can't imagine how i can handle the brat on the way there!

"Don't worry prince hyukjae, i don't mind going with you! Aww i'm shy too but we'll get along well~" he clinged to my arm, which i quickly shrugged off.
"fine" i scoffed and walked to the car.

--------------

"Awww i sit beside prince hyukjae!!" The eastern prince squealed, make the driver giggled a little, but when i glared my stern look through the rearview mirror, the driver fake a cough and focused his eyes on the road.

"Prince, prince, prince" the brat tugged my jacket's sleeve.

"what" i scoffed.

"Look!! Air Balloons!!" He grinned widely while pointing outside the window. I need sunglasses to cover my eyes from his overly bright smile.

"Look prince!!! Soo beautiful!!" He tugged my sleeve again and i sighed in defeat when he pulled me to look at the said air balloons which floating across the sky. I frowned.

"it's your kingdom's" i looked at him, wondering, why on earth a crowned prince didn't recognise his own property.

"Aww don't stare at me like that prince! I'm shy!" He palmed his blushing cheeks.

i facepalmed myself and looked away. It's going to be a long way.

----------

Sungmin's pov


I sat straight, didn't even dare to move while the princess, sunny, talk non stop and slowly scooted to me closer. I gulped.

"Y-your highness. Personal space, please" i muttered. Princess sunny giggled and punched my arm lightly before saying that i'm like a real gentlemen.

I tried to ignored her talks, looked at the car in front. How's my prince? Is he okay alone in that car with the cold prince? Hope he doesn't bully the adorable kid.

-----------


Once we arrived at the place, i quickly picked up prince donghae's archery set, went out of the car and ran to another car, opened the door for my prince.

"Sungminniee!" He grinned widely and i smiled back. Even he's a little.. Okay, not little, he IS childish, but his adorable smile always makes me recharged my energy, doesn't even feel tired with my work.

Prince donghae about to say something but the western prince already left him, walked fast to the archery arena where a person standing there, waiting for the princes.

"Ah! Prince hyukjae, wait for me!!" Prince donghae ran and i followed, but then i felt tugged on my sleeve.
"wait for me, sungmin-ssi" princess sunny said.

"Ah..your highness, it's not appropriate for you to touch a butler like me" i bowed and moved backwards.

princess sunny pouted and folded her arms in front of her chest.
"you're no fun!"

"Suuungmiiiinnniiieeee!!!!" Prince donghae called me while waving his hands.

"I'm sorry i gotta go, your highness" i bowed again and ran to my prince's direction.

---------

Donghae's pov


I can't believe the trainer said i can't shot prince hyukjae's heart!

"But on the movie, the cupid shot right to the heart! Right here!" I pointed to my right chest.

"U-uhm.. Prince, your heart is on another side.." Sungminie whispered.

i glared at him. "What was that?!"

"N-nothing prince"

Prince hyukjae suddenly scoffed and walked to my direction,
"you definetely don't have any experience in archery. I'll just show you how it's done"
and then he raised the bow in front of his body, put the arrow and pulled it, before released it, and in a milisecond, the arrow already planted on the circle black and yellow thingie.

"that's how you supposed to play" he smirked at me.

"Aww you're cool prince hyukjae!!!" I clapped my hands. "But there's no fun in that"

the western prince's jaw dropped.
"fun? This is archery, it's supposed to be like this"

i shrugged my shoulder. "It's more fun if we do what i said earlier! I need you to fell for me!! I need to shoot you!!" I exclaimed.

"Oh my god hahahaa you're serious, prince hae?" Sunny noona laughed. "You're so cute!" She pinched my cheeks.

"Aww noona! It means you gave your blessing for me and prince hyukjae???" I squealed happily and prince hyukjae looked at me in horror. So cool!

"of course baby brother!!" Sunny noona hugged me and i felt happy.

The queen, the older princess, ..now i have to get the western king's blessing too!

---------------

Hyukjae's pov

"What's your schedule tomorrow prince hyukjae??" The brat asked me, still grinning widely.

I have to think of something. Lie hyukjae, Lie! Tomorrow i'll have a swimming lesson and i bet it's more dangerous than the other lesson. I can't have him there with me only on my swimming trunks!

"uh.. Tomorrow.. I-i'll go with the king to annual meeting of the kingdoms"

the prince pouted, but then grinned widely, "maybe i can go along with my dad and we can meet there!!" He clapped his hands happily.

I smiled by myself and looked away.

"Maybe.."

------------