2

How To Get The Prince Charming

Donghae's pov


"SUNGMIIINIIIEEE!!!"
Uhh.. Where's sungminie. I walked to the main living room, pouted.

"Yes prince"
Sungminie suddenly appeared.

"Sungmiiniiee,, have you delivered my gift to the western prince???"

"Sure, your majesty. I already delivered it to him. In fact, err.. H-he sent you a reply--"

I widened my eyes in happiness.
"REALLLYYY???? WHEEREEE??? Give me noooww!!!!!" I grabbed sungminie's coat tried to searched the letter.

"U-uh.. B-but don't get sad! Or mad! O-or--"

I frowned. What did he mean by that?! What exactly the western prince said on the letter?!
"Ughhh. Give me now!!! Or i'll tell my dad that you drank his vodka lastnight!!!"

Sungminie gasped then quickly give me the letter.
i grinned widely and opened it. But then my mouth wide opened.
There on the paper, words were written:

'Dear Prince of Eastern Kingdom, Thank you from your kindly invitation. I hereby can only say that i can't fulfill your invitation, as i have the lessons i must attend every day.
-Lee Hyukjae, Prince of Western kingdom-'

I can't produce a word, instead, i pointed to the letter and looked at sungminie.

He bowed his head, muttered,
"H-he just doesn't have time, don't worry--"

But before he finished, i cut him,
"OH MY GOD HOW COOL CAN HE BE?!!!" I squealed.

Sungminie seems confused,
"W-what?"

"Oh pleeaase!! Didn't you read his letter to me?! The way he wrote it, it shows how cool and charming he is! He even called me 'dear'!!! Kyaaah!!!!!"
I hugged the letter then saw my mum get ready to go somewhere.

"Sungminie where's my mother going?"

"Ah, the queen have Royal gathering with queens from other kingdom"

"Other kingdom?? Means.. There will be queen from western kingdom too??"

"Uh.. Yes, prince. Of course"

Suddenly my head filled with idea, then i quickly ran to my mum.

"MUMM!! I wanna come with you!!"

---------------


Hyukjae's pov


I was already prepare to go to bed when my mum suddenly went into my room.

"Helloooo my darling~!"

I eyed her suspiciously, then asked, "what happened mum?"

"Well, remember the cute invitation from little haehae?"

I frowned.
"Who?"

"Yah! The Eastern prince! Aah he's so adorable!"

"yeah right, you haven't even met him yet. He's a spoiled brat. And don't have any manner--OUCH!!" my mum smacked my head.
"What was that for?!"

"That, for insulting such a cute baby like him! Haehae is an adorable and polite teenager!"

"Huh?"

"Today i was having royal gathering, and he comes with his mum, accompany her. Unlike my own child who chose to improve his own skill"
I swear mum pouted like a little girl.

"I thought you were fine with me taking all those lessons. I had my archery lesson this morning mum. And tomorrow i have house riding lesson"

"Oh yeah! That's what i'm going to tell you about. But wait, i gotta tell you about him first.. oh my! Haehae's such a cutie! You know, He offered to poured our teas, and even pulled our chair for us to sit, and never sat before all the women sat properly~"

I ignored all the nonsense about the boy and asked,
"What's with my horse riding lesson mum?"

"Well, you're not going to go to the ranch alone! Haehae will acompany you!"

I widened my eyes.
"WHAT?!!!"

"He's so cute asking to gain skills like hyukjae hyung.. Hihi. He called you hyung!"

I still can't process the information. No it can't be!! Horse riding lesson is like my favourite lesson! No way i'm going to let that mama's boy ruin it!
"No way mum, i'm not going to go there with him"

"Oh Lee hyukjae, dear. You will" my mum pecked my forehead and left.
But before she closed the door, she said,
"And not just the horse riding. He'll go to all your lesson start from tomorrow" then she closed the door.

What the-- ugh!!!

------------------