1

How To Get The Prince Charming

Hyukjae's pov


"The breakfast is ready, Your Majesty. The queen asked us to serve them on the pool side"
A maid said to me and i just nodded. I closed my book, went out of the library, through the aisle and walked out to the pool side, where my family already sat there, served by the maids.

"Morning, my son" My dad greeted me as i smiled, walked to him and to my mum, gave them a peck on the cheek, muttered "morning" to them.

"Ah, how was the party last night my dear?" My mum asked while she ordered a maid to gave a jar of strawberry jam to me.

Party? Last night? I cringed when i remembered about the kid i've met lastnight at the party. Well, he's not really a kid. A highschool-er i guess. But.. His attitude.. Ugh! The worst.
"Nothing special.."
I muttered, receiving the jam and spread it a bit much to my bread.

"Really? Not a single beautiful girl came across you?"
My dad asked.

I shook my head while drinking my strawberry milk.

"Or boy, perhaps?" My mum asked, and i spurted the pink liquid out of my mouth.
I was about to talk back when suddenly-

"Helloo my perfect royal family~"
A familiar voice of my sister.

"Lee Soonkyu! You're late, again." my dad raised his voice, but sunny noona, i called her, only grinned widely and pecked my parents cheek, ruffled my hair and sat beside me, started eating.

"Aish this girl.." My mum sighed. "That's why no prince wants to come and marry you yet.."

"Mum!!" Sunny noona whined and smacked my head for laughing at her.
"I don't have to get married so fast~ and beside, i don't want any random prince! I want love!"

"Love can't buy you Tiffany&Co, you know~" I muttered.

"That's why i'll find love around the princes out there!" She stucked out her tounge while our parents shook their head.
"Hey, you went to The Eastern Kingdom's party lastnight. How's the prince? Is he handsome??"

I rolled my eyes. Sunny noona always asked this kind of question, but she doesn't like going to a party. She chose shopping over everything.
"If you really wanna know, why you let me replaced you to come?"

"Aw come on~ you must've meet someone too at the party. Now tell me about the prince!"

I sighed.
"The prince.. Is the most spoiled, egoistic, self centered, papa's-boy brat i have ever met"

Silence.

I looked around.
"W-what?"

Sunny noona chuckled.
"I've never seen you so tempered like this"

"Yeah, son. Is that prince really like that? You're not over saying it rite? Cause i heard the prince is quite polite on his young age"
My dad said.

"Oh yes, indeed. I've heard about him too once in a royal party. The Eastern Kingdom prince is an adorable prince" my mum said.

I widened my eyes.
What? Can't everybody see his flaws?! He's definetely--UGHHH!!!

"Excuse me your majesty, there's a bucket of strawberries and chocolate sent by the Eastern kingdom prince, the message says it's an apologize gift for staining Prince's suit on the party" a maid said and put the bucket on the table.

"Staining? What happened son?" Dad asked.

"Uh.. He was running and crashed me, while i was drinking, so it stained my suit. But i already teached him some manner, dad"

"Manner?"

"Yeah, just a little scold--"

"You scolded that adorable prince?!" My mum looked at me with disappointed look. "He even had to sent me this gift. Oh Lee Hyukjae, what i've raised you into??"

I rolled my eyes but then realized there's another card on the bucket. I picked it, read it, then regretted it.

To: My Cool Western Prince Charming
"Please come again, i'd love to learn some manner from you"
<3 haehae <3

----------------