3

How To Get The Prince Charming

Hyukjae's pov


"Bye mum, i'm off to the ranch" i pecked my mum's cheek after we had our tea time. My Dad already off this morning to do his duty while sunny.. Perhaps she went out shopping with her friends like usual. That old sister. Poor the one who'll have her as a wife.

"Ah, hyukjae!" My mum called me.

"Yeah?"

"Prince hae said he wants to go there with you. You have to wait for him"

Damn it.
I glanced at my watch.
"No way mum, i don't like being late, and if that brat doesn't show up on time like this, i don't want to wait for him"

"But--"

"Bye mum!"
And i ran out of the living room, quickly go to my car which already waiting, then drove away to the ranch.
Please, God. Don't let that brat meet me there.

-----

Once i arrived at the ranch, i looked around, scanned the parking lot and smiled. No limo, no luxury car, means, no that brat around.

Maybe he just bluffing. No way he can ride a horse.

----------------


Donghae's pov


"SUNGMINIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"

I heard footsteps getting closer and the door's opened.

"Yes, prince?"

"WHAT TIME IS IT, WHY YOU DIDN'T WAKE ME UP???" I whined.
"It's already 10 a.m!! And i suppossed to ride the western prince,, i mean the horse riding lesson,, with the western prince!!"

"with all the respect, prince, i-i don't remember you added the schedule to me lastnight?" Sungminie said.

Uh..that's right. I'm too excited so i slept early lastnight, without telling him about my plan.
I pouted.
"W-well... W-well you know Now!" I jumped from the bed. "Let's getting ready!! I have to meet the prince charming and ride a horse together with him around the beautiful lake!"

"I-i'm not sure that's the way they're doing the lesson.." Sungmin muttered.

I glared at him,
"You got a problem with my way?!"

"N-No! Of course not, prince"

---------------------


When i finally arrived at the ranch, i immediately squealed when i saw western kingdom's car.

"Kyaahhh sungminie, look!!! That's the western prince's car!! Cool!!! I've never seen a very cool car like that before!!!" I pointed at the cool car.

"Err..prince..? Our car is exactly like that.." Sungminie said, but immediately shut up when i glared at him.

Our car stopped and i jumped out, fixed my brand new horse-riding outfit. Yes I just bought it for the lesson. I felt like i'm ready to ride a horse anytime soon! I looked around, walked to the fence, searching for...

"KYAAAAAHHHH IT'S HIM!!!!!"
I squealed. I saw a handsome figure on a big brown horse, riding it around the field.
My prince charming!

"Prince, It's your hat, come on your highness, we have to go to the coach to introduce you, i already called him before though"

I grinned widely, watching the handsome prince while sungminie dragged me to the field.

"Ah, The most adorable prince, Prince Lee Donghae. First time and already late?"

I turned to a middle age man in front of me. Huh? Who's this? I tilted my head.

"He's your horse-riding coach, your highness" sungminie whispered to me.

I immediately bowed to the man.
"I'm so so so sorrryyyy mister! I'm late and i aware of that. That's because i forgot to tell my butler about this horse riding lesson, and.. Well.. Uhm.. I over slept. Sorry mister.." i looked down, rubbed the back of my neck, which people usually said that it's a cute gesture of me.

"Ah, what an honest teenager you are, prince Lee. It's true what people said, you're a cute, polite and well mannered boy" the coach said, and i smiled shyly. Yes! His in my arm! Ha-ha! No one can resist a cutie like me huh?

"I'm Mr.Park, and since you already late, we shall begin now" he continued.

I nodded and wave to sungminie since he'll wait on the side of the field.

I felt really happy when Mr.Park guided me to the center of the field, and even happier when he called the prince charming to rode his horse closer to us.

Kyaaaahhh!!!!!! He's coming, he's coming, he's coming!!!!!!
I can't held my smile.

When he got closer, he glanced at me with a stern look.
Aww he checked on me!
I raised my hand and waved shyly at him. But then he looked away.
Kyaaahh!! Cool!!

"Prince Hyukjae, here's Prince Lee Donghae from eastern kingdom" the coach said, and then he whistled, calling a cute white horse to come to us. Aww cute! This white horse is smaller than the prince charming's horse.

"Since you're a beginner, prince hyukjae will show you how to climb up to a horse first, then you can copy his move on this white horse" the coach said.

I pouted. Guess we won't riding a horse together and go around the lake huh?

The prince charming got off from his horse, then said to me,
"Watch me"

I felt my cheeks heated up. Kyaaaahhh!!! He asked me to watch him!!!!

Then the prince charming jumped on to the horse, in a second already sat handsomely on the brown horse.

I clapped my hands happily.
"Whoaaa so cool!!!!!!"

The coach chuckled at my act, then said, "now is your turn"

I nodded, walked to the white horse and... Whoa, was this horse really this tall before?!
So... Scary...
I looked around, found sungminie watching me from far away. I looked at him with pleading eyes. Ugh.. I'm not sure i can do this. I hesitated.
"U-uh..mr.park..? I guess i'm--"

Then i heard a scoffed. I glanced at the prince charming. He scoffed and looked away.
U-uh.. He's watching me! I have to try!

"Yes, prince?" The coach asked.

"Uh..no. I-i'll try" i said, held the horse's hair and tried to jumped but then the horse squeaked and ran, tossed me to the ground.

"Ouch!!!!!" Uhhh it's hurts!!!!

"Oh my, prince are you okay?" The coach asked, tried to make me stood up.

I cringed. My is hurt like hell!!! I sobbed. "U-uh..(Sniffs)..s-sungminieeee!!!!!!!" I cried like a baby.

"Omo prince hae!!" Sungminie quickly ran to me and checked if there's any of my bones crushed because of that terrible incident.

(Chuckle)

H-huh? A chuckle? Who's the one who dare to laughed at my misery?!!!

I wiped my tears and looked around, and found my prince charming chuckled at me.

"Spoiled brat. You won't be able to ride a horse if you cry because of something like that, so just go home and play with your plushie" he said, and rode his horse away.

I gaped my mouth opened.
Did he just--

"Don't take it seriously prince! He just--"sungminie about to said something but i cut him.

"I can't believe it sungminie! He's--"

"Yes yes i can't believe it either. But i bet he didn't meant--"

"I can't believe he's worried about me!! He don't wanna see me cry and asked me to rest at home! And..he knows about my plushy! Did he stalk me or something?? Oh my God.. Sooooo cool!!!!!!"

Sungminie stunned on his place, so i nudged him with my elbow.
"He's cool, right sungminie? RIGHT???"

Sungminie nodded,
"R-right..prince"

---------------------


Hyukjae's pov


Ha-ha! Now that i already said that to him, he won't show up in front of me anymore!

*knock knock*

I opened my room's door, and a bucket of strawberry lollipops appeared in front of my sight.
"Prince, there's a delivery from the Easterd kingdom"

Don't tell me...

I grabbed the card and widened my eyes in shock at the words he crossed. But then i even more shocked to see the last message. Ugh..

-----------

To: prince charming from western kingdom

Thank you for your concern on the horse-riding lesson today :). Yes i can't ride a horse, but i'd love to teached by you, or riding by you, maybe..

<3 haehae <3

P.s: see you at the archery lesson tomorrow! <3

---------------------