4

How To Get The Prince Charming

Hyukjae's pov


I woke up lazily, sat up on my bed slowly, only to cringed my face later on when i see a bucket of lollipops that the eastern kingdom prince sent me lastnight.

Really?? I have to meet him in the archery lesson too?? Why God, why???!!! Maybe i don't have to go to the archery lesson today. Yes, that will do. I'll just reschedule it.

*knock knock*

"Come in" i said lazily.

Sunny noona entered with a huge grin on her face.
"Good morniin' my lil baby brother~"

I frowned in horror.
"What do you want?"

"Awww don't be so harsh with your noona!" She jumped to my bed and pinched my cheeks hard.

"Yaah!! Noona!!" I pryed her hands away.

She pouted but then grinned widely again.
"You know, yesterday i met my friends while we were shopping for my birthday party this weekend.."

"So? You always shop.."

"Geez. I'm not done! Here's the thing. Some of the girls said to me that the eastern prince is really handsome, cute and adorable!! Mum said he's polite too! And very well-mannered!"

Eastern prince? That brat?
I scoffed. He really does have split personality huh?
"You don't know the real him.."

"Oh, and you know? I heard he went to a horse riding lesson with you?"

"Yeah, well--"

"And he's going to attend your archery lesson too, right?? Can i come?? I wanna meet the adorable prince!"

What? She interested in that brat?
"He's way younger than you, noona"
Plus he's a little bit crazy, i added in my head, as i got up from the bed.

"Well.. He's not the only one i'm interested in anyway.."

"Huh?"

"My girls said he always followed by his butler, and the butler is very cute too!! So, i'm going to go to archery lesson with you!"

"Nah..i think i'll reschedule..i'm not in the mood today.."

"What?! Noo!!! You must go!" She grabbed my arms, "pretty pleasee hyukjae... Pleasee..." She gave me a puppy look.

Ugh, i'm always weak with her puppy eyes.
"Fine.."

"Yeay!! You're the best lil bro ever!!" She smooch my cheek and ran out of my room.

-----------------


Donghae's pov


"SUNGMIIIINNIIIEEEE!!!!"

Footsteps were heard before sungminnie came into my room,
"Yes, prince"

"I'm ready to the archery lesson!! Come on let's get going!!" I chirped happily, offered him my newly bought archery set.

He received my archery set,
"But prince.. It's still 8 a.m.. The lesson starts on 10 a.m"

I pouted.
"Why it's too long.. I wanna meet the handsome western prince again" I muttered.
"Ah! How about we go to the eastern kingdom first!! So we can go to the lesson together with the western prince!! How's that sungminie..???"

"Eh..? B-but.. I don't think the western prince wants us to--"

"What?" I glared at him.

"N-nothing prince.. I'll get the car ready"

----------------


"Uwaaaahhh!!! Look at that sungminiieee!!! The castle is sooo sooo cool!!! No wonder why the western prince is so cool too!!" I exclaimed.

Once we arrived at the front door, a butler came to us, and bowed at me.
"Isn't it the prince from Eastern kingdom? I'm the butler of the house, How may i help you, your highness?"

I smiled happily at him.
"Yes, i'm Prince Lee Donghae! I wish to meet the western kingdom's prince, Prince Lee Hyukjae! Is he here? We're going to the archery lesson together"

"Ah, is that so? Then please follow me, prince Hyukjae and Princess Soonkyu is having a tea time on the glass house"

I nodded and turned to sungminie,
"Kyaaaahh they have a glass house!! So cool right sungminie???"

"Err..yes prince..."He said,"we have it too by the way" he added with low voice.

"What was that?"

"Nope. Nothing prince"


---------------


Nobody's pov



"Oh my god what's the brat doing here?!" Hyukjae cursed lightly, almost losing grasp of his tea cup as he saw the butler came with the grinning eastern prince, followed by his butler.

"Eh? Who?" Sunny turned his face and look questioningly.

"Prince hyukjae, The eastern prince wish to meet you before you're going to the archery lesson together" the butler said.

What the. Go to the archery lesson together?! Hyukjae's mind screamed in denial. But it's a prince from another kingdom. He has to keep polite as a host, at least until they're outside.
"S-sure"

"Oh my God,, so you're the eastern prince??" Sunny stood up and asked donghae. "You're so handsome!"

Donghae grinned widely.
"Oh thankyou! Are you the princess? You are so pretty, noona!"

"Aww adorable!! you're trully cutee!" Sunny clapped her hands happily, but then her eyes caught the man behind donghae.

"And this is.." Sunny walked to donghae's butler.

"I'm lee sungmin, princess. I'm The butler who's responsible for Prince of the eastern kingdom" sungmin bowed to sunny.

Sunny bit her bottom lip, turned her flirty mode on.
"are you sure..you're not interested in..taking care of a princess..?" She batted her eyelashes, fingers about to reached sungmin's feature, when--

"Ehm!!! Noona.." Hyukjae glared at his sister.

Sunny pouted.
"You're no fun!"
Then she turned to the eastern prince.
"Come on, prince lee, have a sit!"

"Okay!" Donghae quickly took a seat beside the western prince, in fact, moved it even more close to the western prince."Just call me haehae!" Donghae grinned widely. While hyukjae cringed and moved away his chair a little.

Sunny smiled at the scene, amused at her brother's expression.
"Aww so adorable, haehae~ ..why you're sitting way over there?? Do you like my lil brother??"

And hyukjae spurted his tea.

Donghae blushed cutely, picked a napkin and started wiping hyukjae's lips, while hyukjae remained stiff on his chair.

"Prince Hyukjae is soooo cool!!" Donghae exclaimed, but then his eyes stucked on the western prince's lips. "..looks so soft..plumps..like a cherry.." Donghae's fingers about to touch hyukjae's lips but hyukjae caught it before it's happened. 

"Thanks" hyukjae muttered, and put donghae's hand back on the table, then picked up his tea cup again, continue to drink his tea.

Sunny held her laughter.
"So, haehae, do you know how to shoot in archery?"

"Noo,, but i've read a story about cupid who shoots at the people's heart to make them fall in love!! That's why i wanna shoot prince hyukjae's heart at the lesson!!" Donghae grinned widely, while hyukjae spurted his tea again.

Sunny laughed whole heartedly, and said,
"Oh it's gonna be the most fun lesson ever!!"


---------------------


A/n: ~(‾▿‾~)(~‾▿‾)~