Annoyed (Short Update)

Why Are You So Annoyingly Cute?

 

 
Mihyun's POV
 
I huffed out in annoyance and frustration and I stomped off to class. I'm going to be in so much trouble for being late... 
 
I opened the door the to class as quietly as I could. I saw my teacher turn towards me with a disapproving look. 
 
"Why are you late Lee haksaeng?" Jung seonsaengnim asked, looking at me with her arms crossed. 
 
"I'm sorry Jung seonsaengnim," I whimpered as I bowed. 
 
"Well then you shouldn't have been late. Make sure this doesn't happen again or you'll have detention," the teacher replied as she turned back to the board. "Go to your seat." 
 
I walked to my seat as I looked at the ground. Stupid Kim Myungsoo. 
 
---
Haerin's POV
 
After class, I saw Mihyun... Who look like she was in a really bad mood. 
 
"Yah, Mihyun!" I called out to her. She looked towards me slowly. "What's wrong?"
 
"You know," she bitterly replied. "Him."
 
I sighed. Not HIM again... 
 
"Get over it, ignore him! You're making it worse by caring about what he says!"
 
"Yeah, but I can't just ignore it!" She whined. "It's hard for me to let it slip by, he's so rude."
 
"Learn to let it go!" I replied. "He's not even that bad. At least you don't have Sungjong clinging on you."
 
"I'd rather have Sungjong," she mumbled as she looked at the ground. 
 
I raised a brow. "Really?"
 
"... Yeah."
 
"Haerin~" 
 
Speaking of him...
 
"Yes?" I replied. "What do you need? I was kind of helping a friend."
 
"Oh I'm sorry-"
 
"It's okay," Mihyun said, smiling all of a sudden. How and why the hell did her facial expression change so quickly. "I need to go now, have fun!"
 
That's why... 
 
"Haerin-ah," Sungjong said again.
 
I said nothing. 
 
He pouted again. "Stop ignoring me! I'm not that bad, I even got Myungsoo to say sorry to Mihyun!" 
 
"You did?" I looked at him. "Then why was she so pissed off right now?"
 
"Eh? But I thought... Aish. Dang it Myungsoo hyung," he mumbled to himself. "I'm sorry."
 
"It's fine," I replied as I turned around. "I'll be going now."
 
"WAIT!" He suddenly yelled. I huffed out, but quickly fixed my expression and turned around. 
 
"Yes?" 
 
"... Bye."
 
What the hell? I spun around again and rolled my eyes, annoyed. That was it? "Bye." 
 
With that I walked away, leaving him in the hall. 
 
--
Please read:
 
Hello~ SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I hope this short update was ok. It's just a quick one, I'll update again! OKAY, WHO STILL READS THIS STORY? Please comment if u do, because I don't update often anymore and u probably got bored of this story >_< THANKS FOR READING~