Apology

Why Are You So Annoyingly Cute?

 

 
 
Haerin's POV
 
For the whole week, Mihyun and I avoided Sungjong and his friends at all costs, thankfully. Well, we all avoided each other, because of two people... Who's names start with the letter 'M'.
 
"I'm so glad I didn't have to see Sungjong for the week," I said as I stretched my arms out. It was a Saturday and Mihyun decided to come over all of a sudden.
 
"I was glad to get away from Myungsoo!"  Mihyun exclaimed. 
 
"Come on, you don't even know him well."
 
"Are you standing up for the guy who insulted you?" 
 
"Why do you seem more offended by his comments than me? You weren't insulted, my goodness," I groaned. 
 
"Still! You're my best friend, I can't just stand there as you take his insults," she argued.
 
"But everything he said was true," I pointed out. "And I didn't really care."
 
"Still!" Mihyun pouted. "He's a jerk, that's final."
 
I sighed. "Okay, but when you two are happily married in the future, you'll realize how stupid you were~" 
 
"YAH!" She screamed at me. "That's not funny!"
 
I bursted out in laughter anyway. "Geez, don't take it so seriously. Are you sure you don't like him?" 
 
"One hundred percent sure," she replied stubbornly. 
 
"Whatever your say~"
 
"Yah!"
 
"What? Did I say anything wrong?" I said innocently. 
 
I glared at me and crossed her arms. "I hate him, period. Okay?!"
 
"Okay," I nodded in understanding. "So I'll take it that you secretly like him, but won't admit it."
 
"HAERIN!" 
 
"Just kidding, geez."
 
---
 
Sungjong's POV
 
It was Monday.
 
I glared and pouted at Myungsoo hyung for about the hundredth time today.
 
"I said I'm sorry!" Myungsoo groaned. "What else do you want me to do?!"
 
"Why did you have to be like that to them?" I was still angry. "Now they're both avoiding us!"
 
"Come on," Myungsoo replied. "Just move on! It's not my fault the girl you like is a jerk!"
 
"YOU'RE THE JERK!" I screamed. I looked towards Myungsoo who looked like he was holding in his anger. 
 
"How many times do I have to apologize?!" Myungsoo fumed. "It's too late now, JUST GO AND BOTHER HER LIKE YOU USUALLY DO!"
 
Bother her... 
 
"GO SAY SORRY TO MIHYUN!" I screeched, trying to change the subject from HaeRin as tears formed in my eyes. 
 
Myungsoo opened his mouth to say something when he glanced at me. His eyes widened. 
 
"I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't mean it. I'll say sorry, okay?"
 
I nodded quietly as I looked down. I heard him sigh. 
 
"What classes does that brat have anyway?" I heard him mutter. 
 
"I think she has Jung seonsaengnim next for English," I replied as I wiped my tears. 
 
"Great," Myungsoo hyung rolled his eyes. "I guess I'll go there next."
 
--- 
Myungsoo's POV
 
Why do I have to apologize to that stupid girl?! I stomped down the halls towards her class. I glared at her back view as her hair came into my sight. 
 
"Hey you!" I angrily called out to her. She turned around, giving me a dirty look.
 
"What do YOU want?" 
 
"Just come over here!" I yelled. 
 
"No way!" She replied as she turned around, ignoring me. 
 
"COME ON," I walked up to her and grabbed her arm. 
 
"YAH!" She tried to pull away. 
 
---
 
I cleared my throat. 
 
"I'm... Sorry," I unwillingly said as I looked at anything but her. 
 
"I'm sorry, WHAT did you just say?" Her eyes were wide open. 
 
"Don't misunderstand. Sungjong was crying as he asked me to say sorry," I replied as I crossed me arms. 
 
"Of course," she rolled her eyes. 
 
"Get your friend... Hyerin or whatever to talk to Sungjong, all he's been doing is sulking," I said as I looked away. 
 
"It's HAErin and fine," she replied. "Only for Sungjong, not for some jerk like you."
 
"I wouldn't even ask of something from YOU unless Sungjong or someone else begged me to," I countered. "Why would I need YOUR help?"
 
She just scoffed. "What ever. I need to get to class now because some retard dragged me from it and made me late." She glared at me. 
 
I rolled my eyes. "If only you were stronger you could get away. It's not my fault you're weak and can be dragged away with little effort. A LITTLE. It's not none, because you weigh a TON."
 
"YAH!" She screamed at me, furious. 
 
"I thought you were late for your class," I smirked. 
 
"YOU JERK!" She kicked me in the shin and walked away. 
 
I groaned in pain as I watched her walk away. At least she's not THAT good at kicking either or else I'd be cursing at her. 
 
---
 
I AM SOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!!!!!!! >_<
 
PLEASE TELL ME OF ANY MISTAKES!