"I Hate Kim Myungsoo"

Why Are You So Annoyingly Cute?

 

 
 
We sat there in silence. 
 
This was a complete waste of time. 
 
"Why are we here if we were going to do nothing?" I asked as I huffed out in annoyance. 
 
"We will do something! Does anyone want to suggest anything we could do?" Mihyun spoke up. 
 
"..."
 
"Okay then, well we could eat, do homework, do something!" Mihyun tried to bring up the atmosphere. 
 
"U-um, yeah...!" Sungjong said. 
 
I raised my hand. 
 
"Yes?"
 
"Can I leave?"
 
"Yah, Haerin!" Mihyun scolded me. 
 
"Why are you so rude?"
 
I turned towards his voice.
 
"Myungsoo hyung!" Sungjong hissed soon after. 
 
I just looked at Myungsoo as he continued to glare at me. 
 
"I don't think you're being any less rude by saying that and glaring at her," Mihyun stood up for me as she crossed her arms. Myungsoo now directed his attention to her. 
 
"You have no right to say that to me," Myungsoo replied as he narrowed his eyes. 
 
"You have no right to say that to her!" Mihyun raised her voice. 
 
"Why not? It's true! She's rude and that's a fact! Do you even notice how she treats Sungjong?!" Myungsoo yelled. 
 
"Do you know how rude YOUR being to her NOW?!"
 
"SHE was MUCH MORE RUDE to Sungjong than I will EVER BE! For MUCH LONGER TOO, DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE HELD THIS IN?" Myungsoo screamed. 
 
"YOU'RE RUDE, BLUNT, YOU'RE MUCH WORSE THAN HAERIN!" She countered. 
 
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I-" 
 
"STOP IT!" Sungjong shrieked. 
 
Suddenly everyone became silent. 
 
"You have no right to say that to them Myungsoo hyung!" Sungjong yelled. 
 
"She started it by being rude!"
 
"Come on, that doesn't mean you have be childish and be rude when you think others are!" Mihyun yelled. 
 
"YAH-"
 
"STOP IT!" 
 
"HaeRin, we're leaving," Mihyun pulled my arm. 
 
"Good," Myungsoo mumbled.
 
 Mihyun glared at him. She turned to Sungjong and her facial expression changed. She smiled brightly and said, "Bye Sungjong~!" She started dragging me out before I said a word. 
 
---
 
"OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE I LIKED THAT JERK BEFORE!" Mihyun yelled in anger. 
 
"Calm down Mihyun, he was right," I admitted. 
 
"He still has no right to do that and he has no right to scream at me when he was being just as rude!" Mihyun continued to rant. 
 
"Calm down," I repeated. 
 
"Seriously, just because he has a good looking face doesn't mean he can do and say anything!" She continued to yell. 
 
"It's okay, Mihyun."
 
She continued to mumble insults under her breath. 
 
"God, I hate Myungsoo," I heard coming from . 
 
--- 
 
At school Sungjong and his friends avoided me. Finally! God, I thought there'd never be a day where he'd leave me alone! I wandered the hall when I realized... I forgot to get my books. 
 
I quickly went to my locker and messed with the lock. I got my supplies out and loudly shut the door then secured the lock on.  
 
"Hi," I heard a voice. 
 
"Oh... Sungjong. Hi," I replied with no emotion when I spun around. 
 
"I-I just want to apologize for Myungsoo hyung," he said. "He was being very rude, but I hope you can forgive him." 
 
"Oh, yeah... It's fine," I smiled awkwardly. "I got to get to class... Bye."
 
"Yeah... Bye," I heard him say as I turned around and walking away, never looking back because if I did...  his facial expression would probably make me feel worse about myself. 
 
--- 
 
Throughout the whole day I just saw many episodes of Myungsoo and Mihyun throwing glare at each other. I don't remember much else. What happened to him bring her crush? But seriously, why are they still like that? It's not a big deal and it's not like I'm mad a Myungsoo because... What he said was true, I was rude to Sungjong, but I hate him, I can't help it. 
 
---
 
It was finally the end of school. I walked home with Mihyun, only to hear her rant about Myungsoo in science class or something. 
 
"And he just sent glares to me the whole time-"
 
I stopped listening, but still pretended to as I nodded her and there.
 
"He was so rude, when this guy asked him for-"
 
When will she stop?!
 
"And when the teacher asked..." 
 
"Oh, I got it Mihyun! You can stop now," I said, trying to get her to... Shut up. 
 
"I seriously hate him," she grumbled. 
 
"You've said that many times now," I said. 
 
"Yeah... It's true."
 
"Yes, I know it's true. Unless your lying."
 
"God, I hate Kim Myungsoo." 
 
She just won't stop ranting about him, will she? 
 
--- 
 
Sorry for this tiny chapter >_< Please tell me of any mistakes~
 
Thanks! ^^