First Introduction

Since Then...

"We have new kids in our school." Mir looked at me with wide eyes and put his hands on my cheeks.

"What? Really? How? Why? When? Are they good looking? Did they stare at you? Do they look deadly or mean?" Mir was somewhat ... determined to find out who these guys were. Silly oppa.

"I guess they look...harmless" I looked up to see Mir oppa enraged for some reason. *Oh gosh..*

"Okay but they better not steal you from me! You're cuteness may lure them!" He pinched my cheeks and giggled. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head. Well there's my best friend for you...

The bell rang for class and everyone was still in the crowd while Mir and I started walking off. "Heesun, do you think those guys would be good friends?" I looked at him confused but I saw the sincerity in his eyes and softened.

"I guess so. Well since they're really popular on their first day then I hope they don't get too cocky about it." Mir nodded in agreement and opened the class door for me. I walked in to see that we were the only ones in class. *Are they really that popular? Especially on their first day. I can't believe the kids at school sometimes.*

Since there was nothing to do, Mir and I just sat there. "Yah, let's have a staring competition!" I nodded in agreement and shut my eyes to get ready for the game.
"Ok. 1...2...3..." before we could start the game, the door opened and we saw our teacher with a bunch of students trailing behind her.
"Sit down." Everyone listened to her orders and sat down without a word.

"Listen up. Just because you see a crowd outside of class doesn't mean that you can skip. Next time, when you hear the bell, I expect you all to be here arasso?" She was probably the nicest teacher out of everyone in the school.

"Nae, Mrs. Song." Everyone said in unison.

"Good. As for you, Cheolyong and Heesun, I want you to follow these two student's great effort in not getting distracted and always getting to class on time. Or not it's your choice." Everyone stared at us but we didn't care because we were used to this kind of stuff.

"Now class, open up your books to page 70......"

==================================

The lunch bell rang and everybody stormed outside while I was waiting for Mir to put his books in his bag. "Aish! Hurry up! I heard the cafeteria has ddukbokki!" I poked his arm restlessly.

"Alright alright. Calm down I'm done. Let's go." Mir grabbed my arm and we ran out of the class room. We started sprinting through the hallway nearly making it to the cafeteria. But suddenly we bumped into a bunch of people before reaching the door and fell over.

"YAH! Watch where you're going!" I yelled pretty pissed off that I didn't get any ddukbokki. I rubbed my head and looked up to see five guys standing before me. "Oh... Mianhae. I-I honestly d-didn't know..."

Mir held out his hand helped me get back on my feet. "Heesun, you know these guys?" He whispered in my ears confused and I nodded.

"They're the new kids..." I replied hesitantly and one of them walked up to us and spoke up first. *Here comes the bullying in 3...2...1*

"I don't blame you for yelling. You were probably rushing for the ddukbokki. It's alright, I understand." He smiled brightly. It was a type of smile that could lure people in at anytime. "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Lee Jinki but everyone calls me Onew. I'm the oldest out of my friends. Nice to meet you both."

"Annyeong! My name's Taemin. Lee Taemin. The maknae. Nice to meet you in such short notice." He giggled.

"Kim Kibum or Key for short. Lovely to meet you." He took my hand and kissed it softly. I couldn't help but blush. "Especially you. I hope we can become good friends." He gave me a small wink and stepped back. *Omo...* I turned to look at Mir who gave me a look that said 'I told you so'.

"Oh Key. What are we going to do with you. The name's Kim Jonghyun. Pleasure to meet you." He gave a soft smile that was  honestly really cute.

The last one was yet to speak. Onew walked over to him and nudged him on the shoulder. He didn't budge. Onew then whispered something in his ear and he sighed loudly and walked over. "Choi Minho. Nice to meet you..." He walked back and folded his arms. *Is it something I said?*

"Sorry. Minho can be a bit... shy or agressive to people he hasn't met before." Taemin said as I looked up at Minho. *But he looks harmless. His height scares me a little though. He's really tall.*

I looked over to Mir who was talking to Onew and Jonghyun. They were having a pretty good conversation. He noticed me look over at him and smiled. He gave a thumbs up aswell. *So I guess he approves of them.* I look over to Minho who was staring at me. He caught me looking at him and turned his head. Key then walked over to him and started talking normally. Minho doesn't seem that bad. Hopefully we can become friends.

"So how about it?" Taemin tapped me on the shoulder.

"How about what?" I looked at him baffled. He giggled and patted my head.

"You haven't been listening to me haven't you. Aigoo, I would hit you but you're too cute." He pinched my cheeks. "I said that now we've all greeted each other properly, why don't we all become best friends?"

I thought of it for a while. *Hmm...best friends...in such short notice?* I eventually looked back at him and he was waiting patiently for the answer.

"But what about other kids?" I answered scared that the other children may think that a low life like me would be hanging out with such popular boys like themselves.
"Don't worry! If they ever get to you then just count on me!" He gave me a big smile and lifted his hand up. I highfived it and smiled back.

"Alright. Best friends it is then."

*It's nice having new friends.*

"HEESUN-AH! DDUKBOKKI TIME!" I turned around and saw Mir waving over to me in the cafeteria. I ran over to him and saw a table where he left a food tray for me. I turned back to the door and saw the guys walking off and looking back at us.

"Hold on oppa. I want to ask them something." I ran back to the door and caught up with them. "YAH!" The boys looked back at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"When you're calling all of us at once, then just call us SHINee. Arasso?" Onew said with a small giggle. I smirked.

"Alright then... YAH SHINee! Want to eat ddukbokki with us? We will be your official best friends starting from today. Mir and myself." I looked up at them and smiled. All of them smiled back and nodded besides Minho who just followed along. We walked to the cafeteria together while people were staring at us. I didn't care. At least they got to see me with new friends. We walked over to the table Mir was sitting on and sat down.

"Heesunnie, what are they doing here?" Mir whispered in my ears while glaring at SHINee. I laughed.

"From now on... they're our new friends." I smiled at Mir and put my arm over his shoulder. "Mir... things are going to be different. I know it." He smiled softley and nodded.

"I know it will." He replied smiling and ruffled my hair. "Alright. Let's dig in!" We all started eating ddukbokki and had our first conversation as friends.

*Now this... Is going to make a difference* I smiled to myself and ate up.