Visitors

Since Then...

"Kiseop. Please don't do this." I cried my eyes out. Pleading, begging. Nothing worked on him.

"It's too late Heesun. The only way people can't have you... is if you're gone. For good." He held out the gun ready to fire.

"KISEOP DON'T!"

"Mianhae...princess..." He pulled the trigger and...

===========================

I woke up and realised that it was just a terrible nightmare. I shook my head vigorously. "Why is it always him..." I gave a heavy sigh and hit my face on my pillow.

I turned my head  over to my clock and quickly shot out of bed. *! I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT SOOHYUN OPPA!* I ran to the bathroom, washed up quicker than usual and changed. Funny how the first day I met SHINee was a Friday.

I ran down stairs and stared at the kitchen. *Even if I'm the only one here everything still seems to be a total mess.* I facepalmed myself and put on an apron. "Time to clean." I started off washing the dishes and cleaning the counters. I turned to see the dining table with left over sushi from last night. I walked up to the table and saw a note. *Probably from Mir oppa.*

 

You cute little penguin.
You fell asleep on the dining table while I was telling you a story so I carried you to your bed and tucked you in. How more adorable can you get? :3
I left the rest of the sushi with you in case you wanted some for lunch.
Hope you had a good night sleep >.

From the One-And-Only Mir~

 

I smiled at the letter and left it on the table. I put all the sushi in the fridge so I could save it for later. *Kitchen, done.*
I walked to the lounge room and luckily it wasn't as bad. Just a few misplaced pillows and pieces of paper here and there. I fixed up the couch and picked up all the papers. One of the papers caught my eye so I picked it up until...

-DING DONG-

Before I could even read one word of it, the door bell rang. *Well, Oppa's here.* I folded the piece of paper and put it in my pocket, took off my apron, walked up to the door and opened it to see Soohyun Oppa with a big smile on his face.
"HEESUNNIE! MY DONGSAENG! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" He tackled me into a hug until I couldn't breathe.

"Uh...o-oppa...I...c-can't..." He let go of me just before I felt like fainting and scratched his head with a sheepish smile. "Sorry about that sunshine. I'm just a little excited in seeing you again."

Since my name was Hee Sun, he decided to give me the nickname 'Sunshine'.

We both laughed and I hugged him again. "I'm excited to see you too oppa. Come inside." I gestured him to the lounge and judging by his face, he seemed pretty satisfied. "Nice job in cleaning up...but I would've done a lot better." He turned and smiled at me as I slapped him playfully. "Of course you would. You're always perfect." I pouted and he pinched my cheeks. "Silly girl. I'm not always perfect. No one is. It's just a matter of working hard and always living up to your expectations." He said with a wide grin and I smiled back. "Ok oppa." He patted my head and sat down.

"By the way, is it alright if a friend comes over?" He asked staring off into space.
"I guess so. Why?" I asked suspiciously. *Thanks oppa. More people. That's completely fine. Sigh*
He just replied with a happy expression. "Good because I already invited him over. You'll see who it is when he gets here." I tilted my head to one side still baffled as ever. 
"Alright then. You want to watch a movie?" I asked. Before I made any suggestions in what to watch, Soohyun oppa pulled out a movie from his bag with a smile. "I got it covered." *He's always prepared.*

===================

Half an hour passed and Soohyun oppa paused the movie. "What are you doing?! It was getting to the good part!" I said furiously with crossed arms. "Sorry but I got a text from my friend. Apparently his car ran out of gas on the end of the road. Come with me and help out." He pulled my arm and dragged me to the door till we were outside.

"Did he tell you which side he was on?" Soohyun nodded and lead the way. As we were walking, I heard a familiar voice in the distance.
"HYUNG! HEESUN!" I saw the person waving like crazy at the end of the road. Soohyun picked up the pace and startedd jogging to where the person was. Then he yelled out to him. "Hey Kiseop!"
I froze in place.

*K-Kiseop? Out of all people...him?*

"Yah Heesunnie! You remember Kiseop right?" I snapped out of my thought and walked towards them. *How could I ever forget.* "Yeah. Nice to meet you again Kiseop..." I looked down and Soohyun suddenly hit my head. "Oww... what was that for?" I gave oppa a death glare and he stared back at me. "He is you're oppa. Don't forget he's four years older than you." I gave in and sighed. "Fine. Nice to meet you again Kiseop oppa." I turned back to meet Soohyun oppas glare again. "Happy now." He nodded. "Very." He replied with a smile. "Now let's get back to your place. I'm sure we're all hungry." As soon as Soohyun said that, my stomach grummbled. The two boys looked at me then looked at each other and laughed. "Ok let's just go now." I turrned around and walked off past them. They both shrugged it off and followed.

When we reached home, Kiseop and Soohyun oppa ran into the kitchen and sat sloppily at the dining table. *Sigh* "What do you guys want to eat?" They looked at each other and nodded. "SUSHI!" I turned to them with wide eyes. "Sushi?" They both nodded and smiled. "You left the note Mir left you on the table and we both read it. He saved sushi for you. How cute!" I nodded and scratched the back of my head. "Well he is my best friend Soohyun oppa." He smiled "I know I know. But what was he doing here at night? Did he take you home or something?" He asked curiously. I laughed awkwardly. "Not exactly..." I looked over to Kiseop who had a smug look. I shook it off and smiled. "Whatever let's just eat."

I got the sushi out of the fridge at it was surprisingly still fresh. I set it out on the table and sat down to eat. Before I could even grab one piece, the two boys scoffed it all down. *So much for eating...* I got up and walked out of the kitchen. I walked upstairs but before I reached my room, Soohyun yelled something. "So you're just leaving us without a word?" I saw him at the end of the staircase and nodded. "Yup. You two should go out. I'm just going to rest." Soohyun nodded. "Ahh. Arasso. Rest well sunshine... KISEOP COME OUTSIDE! WE'RE GOING TO GO FOR A DRIVE!" I giggled and shook my head. *Stupid oppa*

I walked into my room, shut the door and fell flat onto my bed into a deep thought. *So this must've been what Kiseop meant about seeing me tomorrow. Weird...* I sighed and rolled around for a bit. *But why the sudden 'RE-FRIENDSHIP' with Soohyun oppa? Aish this is so confusing!" I hit my head with a pillow and sat up with my legs crossed. *Some music might keep me from my thoughts.*

I got up from my bed and went over to my desk to get my mp3 player and turned it on.
*Ahh. U-Kiss.* I smiled and layed back on my bed while slowly drifting off to sleep. Before I was officially in dreamland, someone knocked my door. *AISH!* I opened up the door frustrated and saw Kiseop standing right there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked pissed off at the fact that he was standing right in front of me. He smirked. "So this is your room. It's nice. We could do a lot in here if you know what I mean." He winked and I threatened to slap him but I didn't because I knew Soohyun oppa would ask why his face was red. *I'm about to go crazy...*

"Cut to the chase. What's the real reason you're here?" He smiled his best smile. I sort of melted inside. "I told hyung that I was going to the bathroom so I could see you." I shook my head. "You know you shouldn't lie to oppa." He smirked again but with a giggle. "You think I don't know this stuff princess?" He gave a slight sarcastic laugh. "You're so cute when you try to know these things. But the thing I wanted to tell you...or should I say ask you is...what's your relationship with Mir?"

I looked at him with a surprised face. I still wasn't sure why he would ask that but I could tell that he was a bit jealous. "Why would you ask?" I said confused. "Well for starters, you've been best friends with him for 10 years, he goes to the same school as you, you're always seen together, he left you sushi..."
"I get the point." I cut him off. "We're just really close friends that's all. Nothing serious is happening between us. Why?" I looked up at his face and he seemed relieved. "Nothing...just curious. I better go now. Your brother is probably getting restless by now." *You don't say* "See ya princess." He winked, turned and left. I shut the door behind him and just rested my back on the door. I soon ended up slipping down to the floor with my knees to my face. *FINALLY!* I got up and layed back on my bed. "Now time for some U-Kiss." I my mp3 player to the song, Forbidden Love by U-Kiss. Despite the fact that Kiseop knew them and introduced me to them, they were and always will be my favourite group.

I stared up at the ceiling and started going into a deep thought again. *I wish I could tell Mir oppa how I feel about him. But if we end up together...Kiseop will be trouble. But if I don't then he might get a girlfriend.* I slightly teared up at the thought.
'If I can't have you, nobody can.'
Those words kept ringing through my head and flashbacks keep occuring...

 

Five years ago... Mir and I just graduated from elementary school and we were walking to buy ice-cream. As we were walking, I saw Soohyun oppa and Kiseop oppa talking and laughing. At that time, Kiseop was really nice and was really close to me. They waved at us and kept walking. We waved back and did the same thing.

When we arrived at the ice-cream store, Mir got a text from his mum saying that it was urgent. He paid for the ice-cream and left so I decided to leave to. While I was walking, someone tapped my shoulder from behind. I turned and saw Kiseop oppa by himself with something behind his back.

"Hey Heesunnie!" He said with a humble smile. I smiled back politely.
"Hey Kiseop oppa! What's that you have behind your back?" I asked in curiousity. He looked down and smiled.

"Uhm...Heesun-ah. We've been friends for three years now and we've really grown close and all." I nodded and let him continue speaking. "And even if I'm four years older than you...I want you to accept my heart and my gift to you. I really like you, Shin Heesun." He handed me a rose from behind his back and looked down. "Please accept my heart."
I was speechless. No other person has confessed to me so suddenly. It felt nice but weird. But I had to answer what I felt.

"Kiseop oppa...I don't know how to say this nice enough but...mianhae. I can't accept your heart because I already like someone. And plus, you're 17. I'm only 13. Mianhaeyo oppa." I stood there with the rose in my hand and I looked up to see Kiseop in tears.

"Heesun. Shin Heesun. Don't do this to me. It's the first time I've ever confessed to a girl and it's the first time I've actually loved someone. Please...don't." I saw him in tears with weak and wobbly legs. I hugged him tightly.

"Mianhae." He pushed me off of him and wiped his tears away.
"Just who is it that you like better than me? Who in this world made you like him more than me. I just confessed to you Heesun-sshi but why don't you feel ANYTHING!?" I stood there in shock. I couldn't speak. It felt like all my words have suddenly vanished in thin air.

"Shin Heesun. Whoever this person is...wherever he is...I will fight for you because if I can't have you, nobody can." He walked away and left me there with the rose in my hands. I stared at it for a long time. *My first confession gift.*

I ended up tearing and kneeling on the floor. *Why today...Kiseop...I don't even have the courage to call you oppa anymore...*
I cried in the middle of the park pathway and people just stared when suddenly, Soohyun oppa found me and took me home.

 

*It's been since then... Lee Kiseop. When will you get over it?*