Stress Reliever

Since Then...

"Long time no see, Shin Heesun."

"K-Kiseop..." I widened my eyes. *What is he doing here?*

"In the flesh. So, how's it going?" He asked calmly. "What's it to you?" He laughed. It sounded pretty evil. "Nothing. It's just really cold here. Aren't you cold?" I rolled my eyes. "Well no sh-" before I could finish my sentence, he put his finger over my lip. "Shh. It's bad to swear, my princess." I slapped his hand off my face and yelled. "I'm not your princess. I never recalled being your princess. So just leave me alone."

He always seems to piss me off. I don't hate him. It's just that everytime I see him or hear his voice, it just irritates me. Well maybe that is technically hating but still. He got on my nerves from that specific day five years ago. Since then...I could never look at him the same way.

"Since it's cold, then I'll give you a ride home. My treat." I turned my back to him and sat down on the bench. "I can wait for the bus myself." He laughed. "Don't try to act tough on me. It's obvious you're cold. Don't worry. I won’t do anything to you." I couldn't really do anything and he was right. I was cold. "Fine. Just take me straight home, arasso?" He nodded.

Kiseop escorted me to his car. I was honestly surprised. *Well... ok* It was a really clean black Mercedes Benz. The best car I've ever seen up close. I never thought that he would be this successful. "Nice, huh?" I nodded still eyeing the car. "Well... aren't you going to get in?" I snapped out of my gaze and looked up to see Kiseop opening the car door for me. I bowed my head. "Oh...yeah...gomawo." He gave a small smile and gestured me to sit. I have to be honest... his smile is pretty cute. I walked up to the car and sat down. *It even has that new car smell.* "Alright. Time to take you home."

He the engine and started driving. Luckily, he didn't speed because he knew that I get car sick when it goes really fast. Suddenly, something hit me. "Wait..." I said curiously. "Huh?" He asked slightly confused. "How do you know where I live?" He laughed. *Why is he laughing?*

"You're brother told me straight away when he found out. He then texted me the address later that day. At least someone still trusts me." I stared at him still confused on what happened. "But Soohyun oppa-"
"I know, I know. Soohyun hyung doesn't have any contact with me anymore. But I happened to bump into him at a coffee shop. Coincidence right?" *Pssh...coincidence my .* "Funny thing was, when I went up to him to say hi, someone called him. Guess who that might've been?" *Sigh. It was me.* He giggled. "Yup, you. He then told me what you said over a cup of coffee and we exchanged numbers again." I didn't believe anything he just said but I couldn't do anything about it... I can't do anything about it since Soohyun oppa still trusts him. *Oppa.. why?*

"We're here." I looked out of the car window and we were actually at the right address. *Scary.* He parked in the driveway and I stepped out of the car. "Thanks for the ride. I'll be going in now." I bowed and turned around. Before I could get in, Kiseop grabbed my arm and spun me around. He came closer to my ear and whispered. "You can do more than just saying thanks." His eyes were locked onto mine and he gently caressed my cheek. I gulped. His eyes soon travelled down and aimed for my lips. He leaned in closer and closed his eyes. I don't know why... but my heart was fluttering. Before our lips made contact, I slapped his face. *Son of a .* He looked down at me, touched the cheek that I slapped and smirked. "Still playing hard to get aren't you Heesun-ah?" He smirked devilishly. "You said you wouldn't do anything to me."
"I never promised. Don't you remember what I said five years ago? If I can't have you...nobody can. Keep that in mind, Shin Heesun. I meant what I said. See you tomorrow." He walked back to his car and drove off.

*What does he mean by tomorrow?*

I walked inside, put my bag on the couch and sat down sloppily. Too many things were going through my mind all at once about today. *WHY TODAY?!*
First, meeting SHINee. Second, Taemin about to kiss me. Third, the picnic set up. Fourth, seeing Kiseop again. And lastly, Kiseop's attempt to kiss me. Could this day have absolutely any more ups and downs? It's like I'm on an endless rollercoaster!
I took the nearest pillow and started bashing it on the seat next to me. "WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN ON THE DAY OF OUR FRIENDSHIP ANNIVERSARY?!" I threw the pillow with all my rage and started swelling up into tears. *Sigh*
Just when I started crying, the door bell rang. I walked up to the door while wiping my tears aways and opened it. I saw Mir standing there with a lunchbox wrapped up in his hands.

"I saw you come home just then so I brought you food. I knew you didn't eat much at the picnic so I brought over some sushi my grandparents made for me. I was going to eat it by myself but... I thought it would taste better with a friend." He gave a warm smile. I ended up in tears again and tackled Mir into a hug. "OPPA! You don't know how much things have been stressing me out today! I-I..." I couldn't finish my sentence and just started sobbing into his t-shirt again. He my hair gently. "Shh. Don't cry. I'll be here and be you're stress reliever. Just go wash up first then come down to eat, arasso?" I looked up at him and he gave a soft smile. I stopped crying and nodded. *Kamsahamnida Mir oppa...*

I finished washing up and came down stairs. I wore casual pajama shorts and a baggy tee. When I walked into the kitchen, I saw Mir sitting at the dining table with the lunchbox already set up. "Wow. You're fast at setting things up aren't you?" He giggled. "You just noticed?" Mir scratched his head sheepishly and smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. "Alright. Eating time!" We both started scoffing down the sushi recklessly and laughed at each others stuffed up faces.

"Oppa..."

"Hmm?" Mir looked up and answered with a full mouth.

"I just wanted to say thanks for everything. For all these years of being friends and for always being with me when no one was. You always end up helping me at the perfect times." I beamed a bright smile and he smiled back.

"Let's just say I have a sense when something bad happens to you." He winked at me and we both giggled. "But don't forget our promise. We will stay friends forever and always. Until we die. And when we die...I'll see you in heaven." We both laughed. "Heaven it is. To us!" I lifted up my glass of water and he did the same. *My stress reliever... Bang Cheolyong.*

"Saranghae Heesunnie!" Mir smiled with food still in his mouth. I laughed at his childish but cute behaviour.

"Saranghae Cheolyonggie!" I smiled back at him.