Moving

Since Then...

"WHAT!?"

I nodded and looked down while Onew was patting my back. "Why didn't you tell us during the weekend? We would've helped you." Onew said comfortingly. I just sighed. "I found it on Saturday but I read it today." Jonghyun, Key and Taemin both sighed as Minho was just staring with his arms crossed. "Well since it's a Monday morning, we won't bother you about it." Jonghyun said as he held up my chin. "Keep your head high, arasso?" I nodded and looked at Jonghyun and the rest of SHINee. "Nae..." Jonghyun smiled and patted my head. "That's my girl."

"Pssh. Hyung, since when was she your girl?" Key asked with a mad expression. "If anything, she should be mine." Key winked at me and I slapped his arm. "Yah Key oppa! I'm not anyone's girl." Key laughed with a smirk. "Say's you." I shook my head and stuck out my tongue. "Mehrong~"
"Don't stick your tongue out at me little missy or else!" Key came up to me and held onto my shoulders. I gazed up at him. "Or else what?" He smirked and lifted his hands up making them into claws. "Or else I will tickle you." He moved his fingers fast and started coming slowly towards me. "Y-YAH!" I backed away from him but then he started chasing me. I tried to run but Onew stopped me. "Kids." Onew shook his head and giggled as he let go of me and stopped Key. "Aww hyung! You're no fun." Key pouted as Onew giggled.

"Hey Kibum hyung, where's Cheolyong hyung?" Taemin asked while looking around. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen him at the bus stop today. We all shrugged including Minho. "Heesunnie, did you see him at the bus stop?" Jonghyun asked curiously as I shook my head. "Well, we'll see him after school then." I tilted my head in curiousity. "After school?" Jonghyun nodded. "He told us to meet him after school today at his house. Apparently it's something important." *He never said anything to me...* I pouted and just nodded. "Arasso. I'll see you guys after school if you're taking the bus with me. I'll be going to Home Room now." I smiled and waved at SHINee. "Annyeong!" Taemin waved crazily as the rest of them just laughed and waved.

=====================

*Time to go home I guess.* I packed up my things and walked out of class when suddenly, I tripped. My bag fell out of my hands and my books and pencil case fell out of my bag.

"She's even clumsier than I thought." A girl said and laughed where I tripped, causing a crowd. So many people were laughing at me. Why?

"Too bad her precious oppa's aren't here to help her. I can't believe this wench is friends with SHINee."
"Such a ."
"First Mir and now SHINee? I wouldn't be surprised if she starts getting friendly with the next bunch of boys she meets."
"Little bastard."

All the comments and insults were just hitting me one by one until suddenly it broke into silence. As soon as it went silent, I tried to pick up my things but someone stepped through the crowd and helped. I looked up to see who it was and was surprised.
"Minho oppa..." He just stared at me and went back to picking up my things. As soon as he was finished he got up and held out his hand. I grabbed it and got up as we both walked away. While we were walking, I still heard whispers and saw people shooting dagers at us but that didn't matter to me.

"Heesun-ssi! Where have you been!?" Taemin ran over to me and cupped my face. I smiled at his worried and shook my head. "Just...things." Taemin sighed of relief. "Good. I thought something happened to you." As he said that, I looked over to Minho and gave him an assuring smile saying thank you. When I smiled at him, I saw his lips slowly curl up into a smile but he soon looked away with a straight face.

*His smile is...wow*

"Bus is here!" Key yelled from the bench with Onew and Jonghyun as Taemin, Minho and myself walked over to them.

When we reached our destination, I waved to them. "See you guys tomorrow." They all gave a smile and waved including Minho. I smiled at them and walked over to my house which was right in front of the bus stop. When I stepped inside, I heard someone yell from outside. "WAH! IS THIS REALLY YOUR HOUSE HEESUNNIE? IT'S SO PRETTY!" I turned my head to see Onew staring at my house. Too bad I was loosing it. The thought made me slightly sad but I forced a smile and thanked him. He waved and walked off, catching up with the rest of the guys. *I hope they know where they're going.*

I walked up the stairs and into my room, laying flat on my bed. "Minho-ssi...helped me." I smiled and rolled over my bed like an idiot. "Ahh. He's actually really nice." I grabbed the pillow and covered it over my face while smiling like crazy. "Heesun-ah!" I threw the pillow next to me and slapped myself on the face. "Why are you fangirling over a guy you met only 3 days ago?" But my mind didn't care. Minho was just so sweet and cute. Why not fangirl over him? *But I love Mir.* My mind said to its self and I sighed. "Yeah. I can't give Mir up when I haven't even got him yet." I pumped my fist in the air. "I will get Mir oppa to like me some other time!" I put my hand back down and started rolling around again. "Yes. Next time. Because now...I'm too lazy." I gave a gummy smile to myself and got up. "Better cook dinner now."

======================

It was Friday already. When I got to the bus stop, Mir was already there with the biggest cheesy looking smile ever. I looked at him thoroughly confused...and slightly scared but I shrugged and walked over to him anyway with a humble smile. "Took you long enough." He said as I stood next to him. "Pfft. I always come here earlier than you. Why the sudden change?" I asked but he just shook his head and smiled happily while skipping around like a little girl. "You'll see~" I laughed at him being all excited. "If you're skipping, at least let me join you!" I linked arms with him and we started skipping around like big retards but it didn't matter because I did it with my best friend.

When we got to school, SHINee greeted us with opened arms. "FINALLY YOU GET HERE!" Taemin high-fived Mir and gave me a hug from behind. "We were waiting forever!" Key tried to join in the hug with me and Taemin but he just pushed Key aside. "Hyung, I hugged her first." Taemin gave a cheeky smiled and started rocking side to side. "What's with you guys today?" Taemin spun me around and pushed me to Onew. Onew grabbed hold of me and hugged me from behind as well. "Today, we have big news." I tilted my head up to see Onew's face. He had an amazing smile. Onew spun me around and held onto my shoulders. "What kind of news oppa?" I asked but he pushed me and the next person hugged me from behind. I turned my head to see Jonghyun with a big smile. "You'll see."

"YAH! How come I didn't get to hug her!?" Key yelled with his arms cross and pouted. Jonghyun spun me around and pushed me to Key. "She's all yours now." I stared at Jonghyun with my eyes widened. He just winked at me and pointed behind me. I turned to where he was pointing and saw Key running towards me with his arms wide open ready to hug me. *Oh no...* He instantly squeezed me until I couldn't breathe. "I finally get to hug my Sunnie-bear~" He swayed side to side while I was still in his grasp. "O-Oppa... c-c-can't..." Key let me go and made me rest my head on his chest. "Sunnie-bear! My Sunnie-bear! My little Sunnie-bear!" He started chanting while grinning a really joyful smile. I smiled back at him sort of liking his enthusiasm.

"Oppa enough already." I pulled away from him and dusted off my uniform. "Kaja. Let's get to class now!" Taemin linked arms with me and we skipped through the hallway, looking back at the rest of the group. They were just walking having their own conversation.

===============

"Class dismissed. Don't forget to do your homework for next week's assignment."

"Nae!"

-

I was walking outside the gates with the oppa's when we suddenly changed directions. "Where are we going?" Mir held my left hand as Onew held my right and they both smiled to each other. "You'll see."

As we were walking, we reached a bus stop slightly further away from where my one was. "This isn't our bus stop." I said baffled at why we went the wrong way. Jonghyun laughed. "This is our bus stop silly." He ruffled my hair and smiled. "You'll see when we get there." I nodded slowly and looked behind the six boys pointing. "Isn't that the bus?" Key turned around and nodded. "Let's go." He held my hand and dragged me into the bus. "It's not far from here. Just one stop away." Taemin said reassuringly. I just nodded and stared at the floor. *So...we're going to the SHINee oppa's house?*

-

"Kamsahamnida." We stepped off the bus as I clutched onto my backpack. "Follow us." Mir held my hand again which made me follow him from behind. I looked around. "Pretty quiet neighbourhood you have here." Onew nodded. "That's why we live here." He gave his signiature smile and just kept walking. *Lucky he didn't see me blush.* "Heesun-ah, why is your face red?" Taemin lightly brushed my cheek with his finger tips. "Do you have a fever?" I shook my head. "I'm alright oppa." I smiled to let him know I was alright. "But when are we going to get there?" Jonghyun stepped in. "We're already here." He spun me around and pointed across the street.

There I saw a beautiful two-story house. "Just wait till we get inside." Onew grabbed my hand and dragged me across the street to reach the gate. Minho came in front of us and silently opened the gate. As I stepped in...it looked even better. There was a beautiful flower bed, a tea table at the front and a little trampoline. "How nice." I smiled at the house. "Come inside." Taemin escorted me to the door and I stepped in. "WAAAH!" I gazed at the living room which had a chandelier, a flat screen t.v and black leather couches. I turned to them with a big smile. "So all of you live here by yourselves?" They all nodded as Mir stepped next to me. "Come upstairs. There's something we want to show you."

Mir held my hand and took me upstairs with the SHINee oppa's following behind. We stepped in front of a room. "Close your eyes." Mir commanded me and I did as he said. I heard a door swing open and we stepped inside. "Can I open them now?" I asked while stomping my feet restlessly. "Yup!" I opened my eyes and saw a lovely bedroom in front of me.

 

ahsduhisiad

"Who's is this?" I turned my head around and they all smiled. "Your's!" I turned my head again and saw bags on the floor that looked really familiar. "Aren't those bags mine?" Mir nodded and stepped in. "I called Soohyun hyung and asked him where you kept your spare keys and told him that you were moving." He said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. "You told him, WHAT?!" He laughed. "Don't get mad when I haven't even finished." I pouted. "Fine." Mir smiled and cleared his thoat. "So as I was saying...Soohyun hyung understood the situation and told me you left the keys under your mat. I then called my hyung to go and pack your necessary things. So he pretty much packed the things in your bedroom and all your family photos and so on."

I stepped in further into the room and suddenly splatted on the bed. "Yah! Are you ok?!" Key said as he came up to me as I rolled over with my head staring up to the ceiling. "So...I'm living with SHINee oppa's now?" Key nodded. "Yes you are Sunnie-bear." I shot up and got my bags. "Are you leaving!?" Onew said as he grabbed my wrist. "No. I'm unpacking you pabo." I smiled and placed the bags in my bed. I opened the bag with the photo's in it and started placing them on the table, until I realised one was missing.

"Mir oppa...call Yongguk oppa to pick me up. I left something over there." Mir did as I said and dialed up Yongguk and put it on loud speaker.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hyung."

"What is it Cheolyong?"

"I need you to pick up penguin. She said she left something at her place."

"Why don't I just pick it up for her?"

I grabbed the phone off Mir and yelled.
"OPPA YOU CAN'T!"

"Why not, lollipop?"

"Because I kept it in a hidden spot." He sighed on the other side of the line.

"Arasso. I'll be there soon. Annyeong." *Call ended.*