Sprinkled Donuts

i n s p i r a t i o n - a drabble collection

Prompt: [link]
Pairing: Jongin / Kyungsoo
Genre: fluff
Length: 335 words


Kyungsoo and Jongin were looking at all the delicious cakes and deserts through the glass case, the aroma of coffee and sweetness in the air.

            “Hey, look! It’s you!” Jongin teased as he pointed at a doughnut with white frosting and yellow sprinkles.

            Kyungsoo swiveled around and glared at Jongin. He pursed his lips and retorted, “Well, if I’m the white frosted doughnut, then you’re the chocolate one.”

Jongin just laughed and ordered both of the doughnuts, along with a coffee. They both settled down at a table near a big window. Kyungsoo took a bite into his doughnut and his face lit up. He devoured it in two minutes, leaving traces of icing and crumbs on his face. Jongin chuckled and reached over to wipe it off. His thumb grazed the side of Kyungsoo’s lips, removing the glob of white cream. Kyungsoo’s face reddened and he quickly rubbed at his face with a napkin. Jongin sipped his coffee while staring at Kyungsoo.

            Kyungsoo looked around and finally pointed at the chocolate frosted doughnut and asked, “Are you going to eat that?”

            Jongin was flustered. Not wanting to hurt his pride, he replied, “Uh, yeah.”

He picked up the doughnut and nibbled on it.

            Kyungsoo laughed, “You don’t have to force yourself. I know you don’t like sweets.” He smiled, “I was just asking, because if you didn’t want it, I would eat it.”

            Jongin let out a sigh of relief, laid the doughnut in front of Kyungsoo, and smirked, “Okay then, you can eat it.”

Kyungsoo gladly accepted and was about to dig in when he felt Jongin’s foot hit his own. He paused and raised an eyebrow at Jongin. Kyungsoo nudged Jongin’s foot away, but Jongin continued to playfully bump his foot against his. Jongin looked at Kyungsoo innocently and Kyungsoo chuckled. The cashier watched from afar and smiled at the sight of the two playing footsie with each other like a pair of kids, their laughter echoing around the café. 


A/N: Is the ending okay? I feel like I at endings. -_- They're so hard! >< Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this fluffy (Is it fluff? I don't even know.) KaiSoo drabble!~