An Article.

Finally Together

here's a short chappie :L i needa study >< MATHS TEST! and im going to have a camp soon >< so expect to not have much updates :L SO SORRY!


"That was good guys! I think alot of people liked it." HaeRin tried getting Siwan and Mins who was doing lovey dovey selcas attention. "Ah hem.! Oh! looky a blog just wrote about you two! Allkpop did too!" HaeRin tried again this time Siwan and Min stoped tweeting pictures and looked up with a suprised and happy face.

* * * * *

Siwan took his phone out and started to search the net. "During _____ radio in the morning, guests Im Siwan (Im WoongJae) and his girlfriend Lee MinHee showed their loving relationship. "They seemed perfect for each other!" remarked the MC.

during this time they told the public about when they first meet, their childhood life and Siwans confession. MinHee showed off her talent by singing 'Especially for you - MYMP' netizens has commented saying that her voice was even better than an angels. but the MC noticed somthing while MinHee was singing, "They seemed very close, I noticed that Siwan was staring at MinHee the whole time, he gave her a loving and caring look. MinHee was concentrating to deeply to notice this, but when she had finished the first person she looked up at was Siwan with a small, little smile. it was very sweet.

Dont they look like a perfect couple?

*Insert video here*

 

Comments

Strawberry.Jann-hmm... i guess they do look like a perfect couple... :] Siwan Oppa, MinHee Unni HWAITING! <3 saranghaeyo! <3 looking forward to MinHees debut now. Her voice is amazing! :P

zealover123- WOW she's great! kekekeke Siwan lools hot here ^^ Minwan couple HWAITING! <3

Kpop4eva- ohmygawd! MinHee is AWESOME at singing! seriously cant wait till she debuts :L

Melissa43- SIWAN OPPA HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME! YOU CHEATED ON ME >:( she's not good enough for you! breakup!
              Applexheart- re: Melissa43 -I AGREE! how could he leave us for a stupid ugly girl like her! hope she dies.
              
zealover123- re: Melissa43 re: Applexheart- you guys should be happy that Siwan found the right person and that he's happy with her.

 

Inspirit- naws!... so sweet :) i bet they're gonna laste for a long time! <3


now you guys have to really comment :) lets hope i get good marks for my math test tmr :)