Couple fight?

Finally Together

The min-van parked outside of her house. Right now all she needed was to talk to her sister and right now all he needed was to talk to his brothers, especially Kwanghee.  Siwan watched as Minhee quickly ran into her house, slamming the door shut, Letting out a big sigh Siwan then entered his house. The members lazily greeted him as he walked in. Siwan lazily sat next to Kwanghee, who had just realized his bestfriends mood. 

 

"Wae? what's wrong?"

 

_____________

 

Minhee rushed to her sisters room opening the door quietly while wiping the small tears coming out of her eyes. Her emotions were not the kind to play with. She was extremely sensitive. Though she may give a 'i don't care' attitude to what people think of her she does care, deep down it hurts her alot and her sister, being the only one to understand this was her only comforter. "Minji-unnie..." Minhee said quietly, Minji looked away from her laptop seeing a sad little Minhee standing at the door. Minji was shocked to see her little sister like this her heart immediately fell. she got up from her seat while allowing Minhee to come in. Minji sat on her bed immediantly joined by Minhee who was now hugging her, crying her eyes out. Minji waited for her little sister to stop crying, she patted her back, her hair and moved all the hair away from her face. Once she calmed down she finally talked, "I-i think he cheated on me." 

Minji's eyes widened at that statement. "Are you sure?" she tried comforting her. still patting her hair as she laid down on my lap. She managed to nod, "I saw a lipstick stain on his shirt." She said throughout her sniffs. "M-maybe you didn't see it properly..." She shook her head "100%, i left him alone with this girl because they seemed pretty close." Minji sighed "Guys are stupid, you know how many have broke my heart right? I always feelt so broken afterwards but i remember that, though it takes a little effort and a little tears, I control my happiness and once I realized that, everything got much better, I am the master of my fate and I'm the captain of my soul. If he comes crawling back to you, think about it. Do you think he'll hurt you again? do you trust him enough? Has he learnt his lesson? Will i ever look at him the same way again, Love him the same way again? and can you live without him those are the question you ask yourself so many times. Don't accept him back, dont even look at him until you have all the definite answers to those, either a yes or a no."

 

Minhee quietly listened to her sisters wise words while Minji her hair, later they both decided to have a disney marathon, watching most of the disney princesses movies. Minhee quietly fell asleep, then her sister.

 

___________

 

-Siwan's POV-

"You did what?!" Kwanghee yelled at Siwan, which odly caught everyone else's attention. 

 

Flash back

JeeHee let go from the tight goodbye hug. "I can't believe i used to like you" she quietly said.

Siwan slightly chuckled "I can't believe i used to like you too" 

"but you have Minhee now... I'm just going to miss all the times we had together." She said slightly chuckling too, She looked up from the ground, meeting Siwans eyes. slowly their giggling faded away, then their smiles slowly started to fade and before they new it, they were leaning in closer and closer, till their lips touched.

End

 

"I can't believe you did that!" Minwoo said, hitting the back of Siwans head.

"You freaking idiot! How would Minhee react!" Kevin said facepalming himself

"She already knows" Siwan said quietly

"What!?" Dongjun yelled "Did she see you!?" He continued in disbelief, Siwan shook his head.

"Then how the did she find out?!" Hyunshik asked. Siwan gave them a look before pointing at the lipstick stain on his shirt.

"Woah, woah, woah! You let her kiss you there too!?" Junyoung facepalmed himself "Oh my gosh, i can't believe this" he whispered to himself.

 


Hello guys! :)

hmm i got stuck just at the end... I'll update once i get an idea of what im gonna write! so far I've got a little idea... but i dont know...

pretty hard to write out! >3<

 

 

Anyways!~ Holidays started a few days... weeks... ago....

I actually forgot! ahahaha, i actually lose track of time and the date in the holidays....

 

Honestly i really don't know what day it is! ^^

 

yeah well since it's the holidays... expect more updates! ^^