Schedule 2: Photo Shoot

Finally Together

~Third Persons POV~

"You look very pretty with this shade on!" The Cordinator added a little blush to Mins cheeks

"Really?" Min checked the mirror "WOW! Unni you're really good at putting on make up" she turned back to her cordinator who was now chosing a colour for Mins lips

"You're so kind! usually when i would say that to other artists they would all i 'I know' and flick their hair in my face" She said as she applied lipstick onto Mins lips

"Is that so? They seem really mean..."

"yeah... all done." the cordinator spun the chair so Min could face a full body mirror

"OMO! Woah! Unni you did great!"

I kept looking at myself in the mirror turning around and smiling. Siwan came up and hugged me from behind.

"You look beautiful princess" Siwan kissed my neck.

"You to Yeobo" i turned around and tip toed to peck him on the cheek.

(you wore this:  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32994856 while Siwan just wore a suit)

____________________

 

After the two couples finished doing lovey dovey posses and got changed back into their own cloths they headed to the exit of the building. They were talking in endless conversations,

 

"I swear, you hate everyone!" Siwan commented on your previous statment

"No i dont!" Minji cutely pouted, however the cute pout slowly turned into an evil smirk "I love everyone. Some I love to be around, some I love to avoid and some I'd love to punch in the fac-"

"What? why'd you stop?" Siwan looked around before finally noticing that Minhee was staring somthing else right infront of them. He followed the direction Minhee was looking at to notice that a cutely dressed girl who had just turned around to find an odd couple staring at her. He stared back at Minhee then back at the cutely dressed girl and repeated that a couple times; the first, to find them both squinting at eachother not in an evil way though, more like they were trying to figure something out. The second time he noticed them both starting to grin widely and the third time he noticed that Minhee wasn't by his side anymore but instead she was running to meet up with the cutely dressed girl, when they met up in the middle they both gave eachother a huge bear hug.
Siwan walked to the two girls who were talking with eachother loudly. He stopped beside Minhee only to notice that she didnt even seem to notice him next to her but her friend on the other hand averted her eyes away from Minhee and eyed Siwan, examining him from head to toe. Minhee who had noticed her bestfriends smile slowly turn into a poker face, hesitantly turn her head to her side only to be shocked by Siwan who she had thought 'magically' appeared beside her.

There was now awkward silence between the three. Minhee opened but nothing came out, knowing that she should just allow the two examine eachother.  

____________________

 

'ahh geez~~ what are these two kids doing now?' haerin quietly whispered under her breathe

"Guys!! hurry up! we have a schedule next! what are you do-" she stop when she caught up with the two, no, three children infront of her when she noticed a cutely dressed girl infront of her she realised why the two had stoped. "Ahem." Haerin cleared her throught, immediantly all three pairs of eyes were staring at her, Haerin gave a small smile "sorry... but" she turned to Minhee and Siwan "you two have a schedule next. So if you dont mind can you finish this conversation quickly?"

"Uhh... yeah, sure!" Minhee replied. Haerin nodded and walked away, Siwan put his hand on Minhees shoulders before he followed Haerin towards the exit, allowing the two to have their goodbyes.

____________________

 

Minhee slid open the vans door, only to find her boyfriend and her manager playing with their phones. Both quickly looked at Minhee. After they both took a quick glance at who just entered Haerin stoped her game and the engine, While Siwan continued looking at his girlfriend witha smile plastered on his face, not caring if he was going to lose the game. Minhee looked over at Siwan and smiled back at him.

Siwan raised an eyebrow "Who was she?" Siwan asked, the question also caught Haerins attention.

"A friend i met while studying overboard." Minhee answered cheerfully.

_____________________

The cutely dressed girl watched as Minhee exited out of the building. Once Minhee was out of her sight she sighed with a small pout on her face, she was already missing her Minhee's presence. But she shrugged it off and tryed to think of somthing else, thats when she remember that odly strange guy that was standing next to Minhee, she blushed when she remembered the guys face.

'I wonder who he was... he looked good.' she commented under her breath before she headed towards the elivator to start her photoshoot

 


 

SO! as you can see, theres a new character:

 

And in case... if you havent noticed. I changed how you look (that sounds weird):