Do No Harm

Finally Together

 

There seemed to be a lot of tension in the bar, some seemed to try to make the loudest noise wither by talking or laughing to attract attention and some shy ones quietly sat there with their heads down. There on a stool sat Minhee, as beautiful as ever. She sat leaning forward with her elbows on the bar and her head resting on her hands watching the bartender make a martini for the 5th time she took a sip of champagne which smoothly slid down .

She had went home and got into a fight with Sunggyu, through anger she stormed out of the apartment and drove herself to the bar. It was now officially passed midnight; she had been here for 30 minutes. She was getting headaches from the loud talkers who tried to catch her attention in hope that maybe they could score with her tonight but what did people thinks she was, she wasn't a nor would she ever truly kiss a man whom she didn't love. She had wondered how she managed to get the nickname of of , she hadn't ever lost her ity, sure she had kissed Siwan heaps of time but she never truly had with him, they had only made out and that was all.

She looked back on the time at the apartment when Sunggyu and her had the fight. Sunggyu had found the letters that she had been receiving from some random stalker, he had read all of them without Minhee's permission and that really . She had wanted to keep the letters for herself, deal with it by herself she was a big girl and she knew how to deal with it. Though Sunggyu thought differently "Why didn't you tell me you were getting these kind of letter?" were the first words he had yelled once she arrived home, she was shocked actually, Minhee hid those well inside her wardrobe so how the hell had Sunggyu gotten a hold of them?

The fight had gone on for a pretty long time. Him asking where and who had been sending these letters and how she could be in great danger but in Minhee's defense she kept telling him that she was responsible enough to handle it. At the end the fight seemed to have gone nowhere, Sunggyu was sitting down with his elbow on his knees and his hand running through his head and Minhee had locked herself in the bathroom taking a luxurious bath.

It was the time where she thought and analyzed what was going on, with the taps running at the max so it was blocking out the noise from outside which was quite loud considering that Sunggyu kept banging on the door yelling "You can't always wash away your problem 'ya know?". But the time Minhee was done washing out the luxurious foamed soap she had come out of the bathroom with a new outfit, Sunggyu got up from the chair and stormed to Minhee who was now slipping on a pair of black high heels he yelled "Where do you think you're going?!" and Minhee Simply replied with "I don't know" she had used a voiced that sounded casual but with a right amount of mysteriousness in it and with those words she had slipped out of the door. Sunggyu chased after her to the elevator yelling at her at grabbing her in hopes that she'll stop but all she did was easily shrug him away. He stopped at the elevator, memorizing he had no shoes on. He watched as the elevator door closed, she even managed to give him an eye smile a casual wave goodbye.

After the door had closed Sunggyu had ran back to find his shoes which had somehow gone missing. He eventually had given up and borrowed Woohyun's shoes to go find Minhee.

 

And Minhee found herself here.

 

 

She pulled out a piece of paper from her bag, apparently it was left for her at the reception area. She opened the letter,

'I will torcher you in a way even worse than death.

Sleep well my beautiful, beautiful model. Minhee.

 

Minhee had been receiving these letters since last month. And honestly, maybe she was getting a little worried, maybe she did need help from Sunggyu. She slowly assessed the situations that might happen, the good and the bad.  

With all this on her mind she failed to notice a guy sitting on the stool next to her. He observed her thinking posture, her elbows were resting on the bar table, her head were resting in her hands her head slightly tilted to a point where the lights were directly outlined her hair, giving her head a slight glow and her arms pushed her together, making them appear slightly larger. The guy held a mischievous smirk. His hands slowly made his way to Minhee’s care shoulders (considering that her sleeves had unknowingly slid down her shoulders) resting his hands on her shoulders. Minhee, who was surprised from the sudden skin ship hurriedly, turned her head, shocked as to who was sitting next to her she jumped out of her seat in fright.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Okay, honestly. I'm sorry for the slightly erted ending. 

But that's how the story goes.

 

Hope you liked it and leave a comment! ^^

thanks for the support! <3