Another Day of School

Silly Love

Its 6:47 A.M. and Mina is late for School she hurridly went to the bathroom she didn't took a bath she just brushed her teeth, wash her face and fix her hair , she took her bag putting her books in un organized and she hurridly ran down the stairs and off to School. She was already there at the footsteps of the school when suddenly the two guys in the hoodies snatched her and took her to the Janitor's Closet as then both of them whispered something to Mina her mind was full of things like she might get or something and she finally screamed something "YAHH!!! What are you doing to me!!! I have Classes!! and I'm already late!!!" as then the man under the blue hoodie revealed himself and she was right it was Jonghyun "Don't do that to you're Idols.."  Jonghyun would smirk "I know all you're secrets okay so just let me go!" as the man on the black hoodie was obviously Taemin "Yea we know.. But first keep this a secret or the whole school might get crazy" Taemin would smirk and mumble something "Lucky for you , You're our cr~" as then Jonghyun just said "SHHHHH!!" right away and Taemin haven't finished his sentence "Huh?? What? Me both of you're crush? or just joking me off to get more fans?" Jonghyun and Taemin can't hide it anymore they just said "Neh" after saying that Jonghyun and Taemin would blush as then the bell would ring "Got to go bye" as Jonghyun and Taemin would put they're hoodies back on and leave the Janitors Closet as Mina would too after that all of Mina's classmates looked at Mina and went closer to her , some would just mumble as then Hyuna would pull her out of the crowd as Chully would to and go to the Field.. 

"Okay what is happening and why are our Classmates .. Ugh! Its so~ URGH Just tell me whats going on??" Mina would say "Well Its complicated cause our teacher said that there we're really classes.." Hyuna and Chully would mumble "HUH?! What the~~" as Mina would almost rage "Okay okay so here's the story , When our teacher had a talk with the Principal in teh Principal's Office we decided to watch some TV and we saw you! Singing "Sherlock" at SHINee's Concert! So then all of us we're really amazed by you're voice.. WE DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU SING LIKE THAT!" as Hyuna would say , as then Mina would blush a bit for telling her voice is amazing "Okay.. Uhmm.. Hyuna.. I want to tell you something.. about Taemin and Jonghyun on SHINee.." as Mina would mumble "What is it then?" as Hyuna would ask "Well here it goes , Well I didn't attend today right? Well I'm sure you know the Two weird people in the hoodies yeah?" as Mina would mumble and Hyuna would suddenly tell her "Yeah I know the two , They say that those two go to School here.. OH wait.. Don't tell me.." Hyuna would say "Yes they are Jonghyun and Taemin from SHINee" as Mina would whisper "Oh really? I thought it was Kai and Baek Hyun but okay.." Hyuna would say "HYUNA!!" as Mina would suddenly pout as Chully would then mur mur "Can we stop talking now and continue tomorrow?" as then Hyuna would say "Awwrh , My little baby boy is tired<3 OKay then" as Hyuna would peck Chully in the lips.

They stopped talking and they went back to they're houses as then she would see a beautiful car parked outside her house as she would run to her house and open the door , she would look inside and then see someone watching TV she smiled and Jumped with joy "APPA!!! You're HOME!!" as then she was right it was her Dad "Ahh~~ Mina! Welcome home!" as her father would stand up and give her a hug "Well Appa I'm going to my room I'm sleepy" as MIna would pout "Don't forget you're milk" joked her Dad "I'm not a little girl anymore.." then Mina would stick her toung out and go to her room wear her pajamas tunr off the lights and sleep.

===================================================================================================

[A/N] Anyeong! Miss me? No.. OKay.. Well another boring Chapter and a short one too well I'am still a rookie but I don't care I just want to write Fanfics >:D Well.. #PEACE OUT!!<3