SHINee Concert

Silly Love

It was morning and Mina was already dressed perfectly she wore a beautiful white dress, a white headband, her mothers necklace and a little black pouch[Just like below]

She left in a hurry because the concert will start at 9:00 A.M.. She would then arrive at where the concert will be held there are only a few people inside the Stadium but she was still happy because he might get stuck by the crowd she gave the ticket as she was standing in the front waiting for them she'd saw a few empty seats and she sat on them and waited patiently Hours have passed and it was already 8:00 A.M. and alot of people are already inside she then went where she was standing , as then it was already 9:00 A.M. and the Stadium was filled with lots of people!! then the SHINee band walked out and they we're wearing hoodies for the intro as then she would see the two hoodies just the same as the two guys in the hoodies!!! as then she would think "WAAH! The two guys we're really from SHINee!! OMO!!!" She would yell as then she would not be heard by the crowd.

SHINee was almost finished they sang almost all of they're songs! except Mina's favorite "Sherlock" she was excited when Onew SHINee's leader announced something "Well hey there Shawols as you all know I'm Onew" as then the crowd would scream wildly and the SHINee members would just laugh about and Onew would continue "Okay then , We are gonna pick a lucky person to come up here and help us sing "Sherlock" sounds good guys?" as the crowd would go wild and screams of "Me" was heard all out the Stadium but then the spotlight pointed a person and it was Mina! Mina had her eyes wide open "OMO?? ME?? " Mina was shivering like crazy because she has Stagefrights she was shivering bad but she was urged to sing , She then went up the stage and she was shivering. Onew then said "Okay hello there fine lady , What is you're name?" as Mina would blurted out her name "I'm Shin Mi-Na but you can call me M-Mina.."  as then they would ask her if she knows the song "Sherlock" Mina would reply "Why .. Y-yes I D-do , I had memorised it f-for so long..." as they would ask her to sing there she would then sing "Sherlock" and all they're eyes we're on her even SHINee , they we're amazed by her beautiful voice all of they're mouths we're like O shaped.

When Mina finished it was silent in the whole stadium , all of them we're frozen as eyes as she would fakely cough through the Microphone "ehem..ehem.." as it would echo through out the whole stadium , then the awkwardness would then disappear and all of them kept on chit-chatting about and then the whole SHINee spoke "Wow.." as a big round of applause then was heard and screams of her name was shouted but then she then realized something she thought (Wait so.. Jonghyun and Taemin we're all behind those sweet stuff the one in the blue hoodie was Jonghyun while the one in black was Taemin? this is crazy!) She would the heard her voice being shouted out "MINA MINA MINA MINA" even the SHINee group we're shouting and she was happy about it.

But still... Jonghyun and Taemin are inlove with me?.. or they're just joking around to get they're fans attention?... Is this a love triangle or somewhat?..

===================================================================================================

[A/N] Hi guys! I just made this a love triangle x3 Jonghyun inlove with Mina while Taemin is inlove with Mina too.. Who will get her heart? O.o Taemin or Jong? x3 I can't even decide who! xD I think she would love Taemin.. or Jonghyun O.O Well I will just think about sooo.. Yeah #PEACE