Special Present

Silly Love

It was already morning and the sun went up , Its already 6:00 A.M. But she didn't worry to much because it was the Holidays and her Job starts at 8:00 A.M. She went to the bathroom and took a bath and as usual she does verything she does in the bathroom Brush her teeth, wash her face, and comb her hair. She finished and she changed her clothes and wore her glasses [Just like from below]

She went down the stairs and saw a beautiful Cake that says "HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY MINA!!" as Mina would smile "Yay! My mom remembered my Birthday!!" Mina would jump with joy when she got closer to the table "SURPRISE!!" She saw Hyuna, Chully, Her Mom, Her Father and some of her Neighbors in her house She jumped with joy "You guys are the best!!" Mina would smile and she saw Gifts on they're couch she ran to the couch and saw so many gifts "WAAH!!! All of these are for me?!" They all nodded "She smiled and hugged her mother" As then she heard a Car beep "BEEP BEEP" She would look out and see her dad out of the car! She opened the door and walked out of the house. She hugged her dad so tght as if her Dad can't breath his dad would only laugh with joy and hug her so tight then they released from the hug , her dad would then take some tickets out and she would see they're all tickets to a SHINee concert!! "WAAH!!! THIS IS THE BEST GIFT EVER APPA GAMSAHAMNIDA<3" .

It was now 7:00 A.M. and all they're guests left as her friends did too , Me and my Mom then waved goodbye to  My Dad "Bye Appa!!" Mina would yell she would then go back to her room and keep the tickets in her drawer after that she changed into her Cafe uniform [Uniform Below]

She walked to Cafe De Amori a very fine Cafe at Seoul she would walk in and go to the Cafe owner bowing 90 degrees and saying "Mianhamnida I'am late" The Cafe owner would speak "No , you are just on time its only 7:58 now , You we're almost late so go back and work" Mina would walk out and see some guys wearing black Hoodies she approached them and asked if they need anything "Annyeonghaseyo , May I help you?" Mina would smile but the men in the hoodies would just Ignore her and take a seat "Yah! I just asked you! You could've just said No!" She would yell but the men would just walk out but then she saw an eye under the hoodie she saw it looked familiar but then she just ignored it from now and just went back to work.

Its night and her shift is over , She went home very tired but still she can't forget about that man under tha hoodie she thought of many things of who would that be. The guy under the hoodie is just making her crazy as she knows that guy she would then just forget about it for a second She then changed into her Pjs and just brushed her hair , then she went to her bed but still that guy is just on her head and she can't think of anything else but him just him "Ugh! Who could that be! He is really familiar to me but I just can't blurt the word out!!!" She can't go to sleep and she just really can't forget about him , she then just turned of the lights , closed her eyes and she slept.

===================================================================================================

[A/N] Anyeong!! Hi guys just made a short Chapter.. AGAIN But I still wish you love it<3 Even tho I'm bad at it T_T Well I'd be updating soon anyway so #PEACE