Chapter 2, Live Together?

장난스런 키스//Playful Kiss (준요 Ver)

 

Yoseob waking up in the peacefully morning. “Good morning, world” He said happily. While after it he make up his bed. And get down stair he said “ Good morning, Appa~”

“Morning, son! I’m making you a kimchi ramyeon this morning, go wash up first and eat this kimchi, then you can go to school!” His father said.

“Ne, Appa” Yoseob said. Then quickly go to his room for take a bath and changes his pajama into school uniform and take his bag, he didn’t forget to get the envelope in to his bag. And get to his father again. “Appa, Let’s eat~~” He say, and quickly eat his food. “Appa~ I’m going school” he said.

“Take care~” He said. Then i wave my hand, and he wave his hand to me, and Yoseob only reply him with smile. Then walk into his school.

After arrived at his school, Yoseob quickly open his bag and take his letter to Junhyung. Then he go quickly searching for Junhyung’s locker. After a long time for the search, he finally found Junhyung’s locker. His heart skips a beat every steps closer to Junhyung’s locker. ‘Dugeum... Dugeum...’ That’s how it sounds. Should I give him? I didn’t sure...., Yoseob think, while his hand is taking the letter in and out of Junhyung’s locker. Finnaly i take the letter in. I don’t care anymore, I hope he like it, he think, then he run, making sure that nobody will find out that he take a letter to Junhyung’s locker.

 

Junhyung POV

I walk at the hall, I wish nobody especially Hara isn’t following me. She always clinging on me. I think this morning is better than every morning before. Then I walk to the locker. Then open that locker. Then i found nothing but a letter. I only read ‘To: Yong Junhyung’’ writed there, what the... Then I open it.

I love you... I don’t know how to say it... The only thing is I love you, Almost all the thing here is ‘I Love You’, no wonder the title is I Love You, By. Yang Yoseob, Yang Yoseob? Is it the boy who bumped at me when ceremony? And the melody it was the worst and the wierd melody that i’ve ever heard. I’ve never seen any wierd song like this. I’ll give him D- for all of this, at last his sentece is good and beautiful.

At first, I think to just throw it away, but then i save it then decided to give it back to someone named Yang Yoseob.

So, when the rest time, I start to search for him. Then I saw the cute boy there is sit to a table with two of his friends. So, I decided to give it to him now, but first i must ask him. “Yang Yoseob? Are you Yang Yoseob?” i ask.

“Y-yes... Why?” He answered. I feel wierd, why don’t i just throw it away?! Why am I just saving it for him?!

“Here..” I give him back his letter. “I give you back your letter” I said.

“Hey~ What’s this?” Hara quickly take the letter from my hand. “A letter, huh?!” She said, then open the letter. “It’s a love song! Let’s hear the lyric, I...”

“STOOOOP~ DON’T READ THAT SONG LYRIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yoseob suddenly jump from his chair and looks like want to grab his letter from Hara’s hand, but he can’t.

“Anyway, I don’t wanna to read your song lyric, and Junhyung? See? He just give you this!” Then Hara turn the letter, that could be seen a big ‘D-‘ writed on there. Yoseob stare at it. Then his face turn red, and it looks like he’s gonna be crying. I think I'm being touched by seeing his face.

“Yah! Yong Junhyung! What are you doing to Yoseob? Are you making him cry?!” said Lee Jun suddenly. “You are a boy who never understand someone’s feeling!”

Yah, you!, I think. “You know what?! I don’t like, no.. I HATE a stupid and annoying boy just like YOU ARE!!” I said without thinking and pointing to Yoseob.

“What?! Stupid?! I’m not that stupid Yong Junhyung! I’ll show you! On middle of this period I’ll get A+, and that mean I could enter the special class” He said. Is he crazy?! He got the last rank last year!

“Fine! If you could do that, I’ll carry you, around the school till the gate! And i’ll scream ‘Yoseob you are the best’!” I said.

Junhyung POV End

 

Yoseob POV

What? He gave me a D-? Is every genius people like this?! I felt so sad. He don’t know how hard I’m thinking about the melody. The lyric, and everything all night?! Then he said what?! I’m stupid and annoying?! What The... ENOUGH!!!! Junhyung! You’ll see if i can enter the special class! I’ll get an A+ for mid test! I’ll prove it! I can enter the class with 20 best student! You’ll see! Then I go to the class.

You say what? You’ll carry me around the school? Yong Junhyung? Carry me around the school?

Hey, I’m not that stupid you know?! I still could got an A+, you know?! I’ll get my name on the new list of special class this mid test!

It’s not that i really want to get carry by Yong Junhyung! No, it’s be cause i hate him and I want to show him that not only him who is could enter the special class! I could too! And I wanna prove that you are wrong to saying that I’m a stupid! I’ll show you, Yong Junhyung!!

I know that I’m crazy to made that decision. But he is really making me angry, I just want to show him that I’m not STUPID!

Yoseob POV End

 

Junhyung POV

He is crazy... Really-really crazy... He want to enter this class? Class with 20 best student?! With his brain?! It’s an imposible, I know the people like him, who only could eat and play. The people like you would never can be in the place like this.

All i could think that time was ‘Just try if you can, cause I know you can’t’. So I told him that i’ll carry him around the school and scream yoseob you are the best. Did you thinking that the smart people is like you?! Just forget about it... You’ll never got to that class!

Junhyung POV End

 

Yoseob POV

At last the school’s over. Now, its time to get home. What time is it? 1 PM?! Wow! Today i go home earlier than I think.

“Appa~ I’m back~” I said.

“Yoseob~ This is your bimbimbub... I buy it at the shop near our restaurant,” Appa said..

“Ne, appa~” I eat it, then after eat, I clean the mess. And quickly wash up, and go to my bed while reading a book. Then I felt the earth is shaking. Shaking? It’s an earth quake! I quickly find the save place.

Then after the earthquake, I just can see my house is broken.

“Yoseob! Yoseob-ah! You okay?” My appa quickly search for me.

“Yeah~ I’m okay...” I said. While walking out of my room, and i could see all of our house, except for our restaurant is broken. Old house, I think.

“We can’t live in the place like this...” My appa said.

“Yeah, Appa... Can you find a place that we could live in?” I ask him.

“I think i could” he said while calling someone. I think it’s appa’s best friend. “Yeoboseyo... Long time no see!... Yeah~ this house is an old house, but i had no money to go another house... Really?... Waah~ Thank you! Thank you very much!” My dad say.

“Appa?” I ask.

“Yoseob, pack your stuff, we’ll go to a place!” He said, then i quickly pack my stuff and after i got out of my room, I could see my Appa already stood there with his packed things and his car there.

“Come on, seob! Ppali!” He said.

“Ne,...” I said.

After a long time in the ride, we finnaly arrived at the home. A fancy one. When we arrive there, there already a couple is stood there.

“Yoseob, this is Mr. Yong and his wive, he is my best friend!” Appa said.

“Ah! Annyeonghaseyo, Yang Yoseob imnida” I said while bow.

“Ne, nice to meet you, Yang Yoseob, you had a beautiful face as your mom, and you are cute too, ah, and.. Let me introduce you to my son!” Mrs.Yong said. “HEY! GET HERE! YOUR APPA’S FRIEND AND HIS SON IS ARRIVED HERE!” she scream.

Then two boys is get out from that gate, wah, is the one of them is Yong Junhyung?! Waah~Stop thinking about this!

“Yoseob, this is Yong Junhyung, he is my first son, and that is Junhyung’s little brother, his name is Yong Junsung.” She said.

“YOU?!” Me and Junhyung said together.

“This is a nightmare!” He said.

“Geez, why should I live with you?!” I said.

“So, you two already know each other?! Wah~ that’s good!” She said.
I said ‘nightmare’ but i actually think this is the best day ever.

 

Junhyung POV

So that’s why mom told Junsung to move his thing to my room? That’s because this boy?!

What the hell! So Yoseob’s father is my dad’s best friend?! THIS IS REALLY A NIGHTMARE!